why we get time limited on drop list

MrDan

hello @Juji @Hime  why you put time on items(real attack ...) from drop list when is payed with real money and is not extra thing just to open a box?

after you get bad drop from thouse chest you put an item with time there to low our chances more...i hope you and your team atleast will fix that

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MrDan said:

hello @Juji @Hime  why you put time on items(real attack ...) from drop list when is payed with real money and is not extra thing just to open a box?

after you get bad drop from thouse chest you put an item with time there to low our chances more...i hope you and your team atleast will fix that

They made it on purpose , you spend money and get nothing to hold on :)

@MrDan ye i agree it is stupid. I wrote a pm to Juji to remove the timer - like they did with the Green Eruption Vitality Potion from a older Event.

If they wouldnt have rewarded it that often, i would been fine with the time limit. But seeing how ppl have hundrets of them and can't even sell for 50kk/pack makes it  some huge fraud.

As you can see, all of them (Juji, Hime, Sunshine) are not even active in forums anymore. They just login every Wednesday to post the weekly announcements and then bye bye l2 community. They spend the millions they get from players.

https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/17-juji/

https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/5-hime/

https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/125902-sunshine/

Last visit 6 days ago. No point mention them in posts, they are busy promoting Aden server and experience around the new Death Knight update we will get in probably 2 months as well as all the new fail pay2win events with tons of consumables.

God have mercy on Lineage 2, this game is the same for years, nothing to do in this game anymore.

• L2 Team
On 9/26/2021 at 5:29 AM, MrDan said:

The Real Attack Cookies will be deleted on 10/27, which is 2 weeks after the promotion ends. I will ask the Dev team if we can delay the deletion date by a few weeks, but understand that these items are not intended to be permanent.

• Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Real Attack Cookies will be deleted on 10/27, which is 2 weeks after the promotion ends. I will ask the Dev team if we can delay the deletion date by a few weeks, but understand that these items are not intended to be permanent.

But understand that customers are paying for them and you remove them.

This is not a car leasing feature now, where the customer pays for a service and eventually you remove it.

Then remove it from the box list and add it randomly to the reward list.

"While opening a Sayha Blast box, you have a chance to get a Real Cookie Attack Box".

In that case it is an extra and not being paid for.

Like for your Lambo Ursus, how would you think if the seller would come after 1 month and say "Hey buddy, we have to take back your car, time is up.". 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks anyway for helping us on this matter.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Juji said:

Do you have any good news for us?  The servers are dying at a rapid pace, even the forums are completely dead, people aren't even complaining any more, they just quit.  There's nothing to do,no quests, no factions, no long term goals,  nothing to buy unless you consider 5000 scrolls to try a +7 something, we know better then to gamble w/ real money.  100kk for a 30 min rose pot, are you kidding me?  Where are we going? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

Do you have any good news for us?  The servers are dying at a rapid pace, even the forums are completely dead, people aren't even complaining any more, they just quit.  There's nothing to do,no quests, no factions, no long term goals,  nothing to buy unless you consider 5000 scrolls to try a +7 something, we know better then to gamble w/ real money.  100kk for a 30 min rose pot, are you kidding me?  Where are we going? 

I agree with everything in this comment. 

• Like 1

Mates.....people..friend...

ncwest doesn't put your hand in your pocket to buy an event.

At lest...juji,hime,sunshine...every month make free events...for those who doesnt pay so we can still play here.

i dont see a future in this game..i play for fun. make free events ..so at least to login 2-3 characters ..

and play 2-3 hours a day.

realy i dont know what to say .people are leaving live ants on a flood :) those who say are $$$ visa,master. and some of us nondonators .

17 minutes ago, Afri said:

Mates.....people..friend...

ncwest doesn't put your hand in your pocket to buy an event.

At lest...juji,hime,sunshine...every month make free events...for those who doesnt pay so we can still play here.

i dont see a future in this game..i play for fun. make free events ..so at least to login 2-3 characters ..

and play 2-3 hours a day.

realy i dont know what to say .people are leaving live ants on a flood :) those who say are $$$ visa,master. and some of us nondonators .

what are you doing for 2-3 hours a day that is still fun?  And in your own words, you have no future here in this game as a non-spender.  

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

But understand that customers are paying for them and you remove them.

This is not a car leasing feature now, where the customer pays for a service and eventually you remove it.

read EULA please, then read it again and again till you get it.

tldr; you are wrong

5 hours ago, socketka said:

read EULA please, then read it again and again till you get it.

tldr; you are wrong

I am aware that the whole account does not belong to me anyway, nor any item.

If tomorrow they want, they can even delete my weapon, if they want to without giving any explanation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, Juji said:

Any news ?