Inventory Limit

Boosted

Change Inventory Limit  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choice about the Inventory Limit.

• Remove Inventory Limit
    • Reduce Inventory Limit

Potions I can mail off, I cant change class and have 0 items in my inventory I can mail or trade.   It's absolutely ridicules we have to deal w/ this.   Not to mention you STILL need to restart after changing after it was reported how many months ago? 

16 minutes ago, socketka said:

I got no problems with inventory limit and switching dual class. maybe spend less for potions that fills your inventory. you will save real money and will also have less filled inventory, double win

thanks, I care

• 1 month later...

The limit is ridiculous, when you have more spaces available on both classes and it still doesnt allow to you change.  They provided the items that allow increases in inventory spaces but didnt put the logic into using this number vs the number of base spaces the dual has, it seems like poor vision. Yet then again NCSoft has never been known for having much vision, especially the lackluster people that we have to deal with

On 12/20/2021 at 9:32 AM, Degus said:

losing hope

this will never be fixed. juji todl the devs, didnt explain the problem correctly, and they said working as intended.

if only all pots were in 1 version and all runes didnt count towards inventory limit (or better yet be an account setting)...

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

this will never be fixed. juji todl the devs, didnt explain the problem correctly, and they said working as intended.

if only all pots were in 1 version and all runes didnt count towards inventory limit (or better yet be an account setting)...

Used to be 80 limit to change 10 years ago, how they could not increase once again?. Agree other good option would be make runes, gem jewels and other misc to not count like Artifacts does. Imagine if Artifact also counted.

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

Used to be 80 limit to change 10 years ago, how they could not increase once again?. Agree other good option would be make runes, gem jewels and other misc to not count like Artifacts does. Imagine if Artifact also counted.

The fact that artifacts have their own inventory count shows solutions are possible. We need deva who care...

How about all equipped items do not count towards your count?  They can do that look at artifacts.

Let me count real quick: 34 items not counting artifact book and artifacts.  Since I am archer 1 extra item in inventory that isn't equipped a infinite quiver.

Right there problem fixed lol 35 items out off the top and no has this issue anymore lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slycutter said:

How about all equipped items do not count towards your count?  They can do that look at artifacts.

Let me count real quick: 34 items not counting artifact book and artifacts.  Since I am archer 1 extra item in inventory that isn't equipped a infinite quiver.

Right there problem fixed lol 35 items out off the top and no has this issue anymore lol

ive thought of this too, but the problem lies when you unequip an item at full inventory.

i think part of this problem is the game is so old + bad reporting to korean devs of the actual issue. to my knowledge, korea doesnt have this problem as their inventories arent spammed like ours.