Will we get more events for Christmas ?

Arkidis

Somekind of a gift for everyone loged in the friday, a Santa Npc will be very nice and funny too!

Firecrackers for everyone too, maybe some kind of an event in Fantasy Isle, GM buffs with NPCs.. i don t know, a reason to log an stay in town or Fantasy with Santa's costumes in the both next fridays. 

11 minutes ago, Kale said:

Somekind of a gift for everyone loged in the friday, a Santa Npc will be very nice and funny too!

Firecrackers for everyone too, maybe some kind of an event in Fantasy Isle, GM buffs with NPCs.. i don t know, a reason to log an stay in town or Fantasy with Santa's costumes in the both next fridays. 

When they barely log in to the forum to answer simple questions, you seriously think they will give up their holiday to log in to the game to give you buffs?

3 hours ago, Arkidis said:

@Juji @Hime @Sunshine i know you guys are afk but can anyone from you confirm if we will get any other events or l2 store promo items for Christmas ?

Historically, the events that start mid december go on until the 2nd week of January and that's it. They usually do a store promotion/sale of special "packs" that change every year on the maintenance before New Year's

2 hours ago, Mete said:

When they barely log in to the forum to answer simple questions, you seriously think they will give up their holiday to log in to the game to give you buffs?

You are right, but i said GM buffs throught NPCs

43 minutes ago, Hime said:

There are no new events and promotions starting at this point in the month. As mentioned, all current events will run into January, and then new events will start. 🙂

we will have the GM buffs? 

Ty for read and reply post Hime!

21 hours ago, Hime said:

There are no new events and promotions starting at this point in the month. As mentioned, all current events will run into January, and then new events will start. 🙂

Thanks for the quick response.  Everyone already knew the answer... not sure why they bother you guys during the holiday season for silly questions.