Live Server Maintenance: July 6, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Watermelon event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Server Boost Event boost will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Artifact of Power promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Ranking Festival Coins and Boxes will be removed!
    • The Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 07/20!
  • The L2 Pass Season 1 will end next week!
  • The 18th Anniversary Collection will end!
  • Overall Server Performance Improvements.
  • Fixed an issue where there was a possibility of buffs not saving upon a server crash.

So much for getting 115. Geez, I get treated like sh*t from support after submitting a ticket regarding a constant problem I've been having out at PI, only 3 weeks for "server boosts", and you guys are hell bent on having these promotions in the L2store and attempting to rob people blind. Fine, I'll save the money I normally spend and make better use of it.  Btw, in case you really are that unaware of your surroundings we're all suffering from inflation, sky high gas prices, etc, etc. Might as well end the watermelon event early. No use in xping with no boosts. Oh and LOL @ GM buffs the day after the boosts end.

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

So much for getting 115. Geez, I get treated like sh*t from support after submitting a ticket regarding a constant problem I've been having out at PI, only 3 weeks for "server boosts", and you guys are hell bent on having these promotions in the L2store and attempting to rob people blind. Fine, I'll save the money I normally spend and make better use of it.  Btw, in case you really are that unaware of your surroundings we're all suffering from inflation, sky high gas prices, etc, etc. Might as well end the watermelon event early. No use in xping with no boosts. Oh and LOL @ GM buffs the day after the boosts end.

ye, this is stupid as removing cookie from shop the day xp event start, braindead people

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 07/20!

@Arctic Show me where have that Cookies for sale ??? If u cant find it, please add to L2 store !

There at NCWEST you have to take more seriously your customers....Just as an advice...Every company wants their customers to smile....and here almost all we are crying for our time and some for their money they lost and continue to loose .....

• Overall Server Performance Improvements.

Do you need help to fix it ? because losing   buff xp potion  from L2shop  don't make me happy 

strange my ip home connection is late and not my cellphone you block ips from europe by spanking them laguer , to relieve the load on the servers. on the other hand to take my money for the ncoins no lag and I spent this money for the xp event will you reimburse me? or are you going to make fun of us again by giving us angel cat balls are we only dogs in your eyes?

Our Artifacts of Power promotion is back, but with new improvements!   

THE IMPROVENT IS U ARE GETTING LESS ARTIFACT FOR YOUR MONEY.. THIS BELOW IS AN OLDER ARTIFACT EVENT AND I SO SO THERE ARE BETTER EVENTS PEOPLE STOP GETTING SCMMED!!!!!!!

Artifact Box

Use it to obtain one Fighting Spirit Artifact Box, Protection Artifact Box, Support Artifact Box, or a Balance Artifact Box.

Lv. 96 or higher

Artifact Box (x15)

(11 Hero Coins)

(Save 10%)

Lv. 96 or higher

Artifact Box (x50)

(30 Hero Coins)

(Save 25%)

Lv. 96 or higher

LOL  this offer  is bad very bad!!!!!

i bought artifact crystal enough to press 9 time my artiACt fighting spirit which i got them lv4,, i had ONLY ONE SUCCESS LOL  

please fix the server im still getting disconnected every 5-6 hours.... idk what improvement u did but for me and some players i asked they are getting DC like me....until last week i dident had this problem getting disconected.... since last 2 weeks im getting often DC ..... pls fix it

@Arctic@EMpulse@Hermes

Its not a server issue there is something wrong with the game itself.

How do I dc one account randomly and 2 others stay logged in, that is not server lag that is game function issue.  Learn to complain about the right issues so they is some issues with game and client.

• Like 1

I have 5 computers logged in all time, 4 of them playinc NCWest and 1 European Server (2 ncwest and 1 eu at my place, 2 at work). Past 2 or 3 weeks I've been getting disconnects on all 4 computers with Ncwest game, the one with European server remains on 24/7. It's clearly a server side problem and it's not funny to stay disconnected 6+ hours when you are sleeping. EXP event running out, electricity bill going up!

You really need to dig deeper into the issue and fix it once and for all.

I've played pirate servers with better ONLINE time.

• Like 1

@Slycutter  its not other issue for me worked 24/7 until last week mantainance. after last week mantainance i got 2 days in a row dc after that until this mantainance worked fine then this week mantainance i got dc every day 2 times a day after i was logging.... what issue can be, its just from the server....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Its not a server issue there is something wrong with the game itself.

How do I dc one account randomly and 2 others stay logged in, that is not server lag that is game function issue.  Learn to complain about the right issues so they is some issues with game and client.

My Auto Pick up isn't working in Primeval Island. In Isle of Prayer, I  only pick up drops if I'm right on top of them or have my pet out and set to pick them up. I've been farming Primeval Island every day for 3 hours for MONTHS and am at a loss. If anyone knows anything about what could possibly be causing this and can point me to what file is perhaps corrupted I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks for any help you can give. /uninstall /reinstall is a last resort.

Agree. Something is definitely going on with the game itself. Ever since the maintenance on June 29th I've had problems in PI. I'm a ranged toon and my auto pick up no longer works and using my pet is the only way I can pick up scrolls AND they go into MY inventory, NOT my pets.  I've been using a pet in PI for months because of scrolls lying on the ground and not picking them up. I've been farming PI for 3 hours a day for months and now I'm lucky if i get 15 scrolls, whereas I use to get 35-50+. I've submitted 3 support tickets and all I get is a run-around:

"Rest assured that the Dev Team are working around the clock to fix this issue. Any updates will be posted on our official forum and/or website.
 Please keep in mind that further insisting to have an immediate solution about the issue with your pet will only receive the same response from us. Your understanding is appreciated.
 For the meantime, you may contact us from a new ticket for any other concerns."

I am really getting sick and tired of their BS. /endofrant

@Arctic@Hermes@EMpulse

still disconnecting..... "only" 4 times in 5 hours yesterday, after having a relatively dc-free time for a few days.  no, i will not have another ticket opened with support, with the previous ticket they asked me to make changes to my dns settings and whatever, even tho i am sitting on a gigabit fiber optic net and for some reason this is the ONLY application (be it a game or not, using internet connection) on my computer that disconnects from the net. We havent seen any kind of compensation mentioned yet for the lost items, time, and xp due to the incompetence of the staff.

I sended me too a ticket to the tehnical support but idk whats happening with so many dc..until this week maintanance i dident had problems my toons where online 24/7 now i get every day dc after 5-6 hour since i logged. Someone fixed this issue with dc or its from the server? 

On 7/8/2022 at 2:41 PM, Sharlanna said:

My Auto Pick up isn't working in Primeval Island. In Isle of Prayer, I  only pick up drops if I'm right on top of them or have my pet out and set to pick them up. I've been farming Primeval Island every day for 3 hours for MONTHS and am at a loss. If anyone knows anything about what could possibly be causing this and can point me to what file is perhaps corrupted I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks for any help you can give. /uninstall /reinstall is a last resort.

Agree. Something is definitely going on with the game itself. Ever since the maintenance on June 29th I've had problems in PI. I'm a ranged toon and my auto pick up no longer works and using my pet is the only way I can pick up scrolls AND they go into MY inventory, NOT my pets.  I've been using a pet in PI for months because of scrolls lying on the ground and not picking them up. I've been farming PI for 3 hours a day for months and now I'm lucky if i get 15 scrolls, whereas I use to get 35-50+. I've submitted 3 support tickets and all I get is a run-around:

"Rest assured that the Dev Team are working around the clock to fix this issue. Any updates will be posted on our official forum and/or website.
 Please keep in mind that further insisting to have an immediate solution about the issue with your pet will only receive the same response from us. Your understanding is appreciated.
 For the meantime, you may contact us from a new ticket for any other concerns."

I am really getting sick and tired of their BS. /endofrant

@Arctic@Hermes@EMpulse

something is definitely wrong with P.I. before a minimum one got 2 to 3 scrool, now you spend 1 or two hours and nothing falls. Recently, not only have @Hermes things become more expensive, but they also come to damage several other things in the game.

fixed they do it to force the players to buy the extra passes. It is useless to have prestige.

• Like 1

• Hermes unpinned this topic