Mermaid Promo Questioning

$75 to get a $5 lvl 5 gem..... there is literally 2 lvl 5 gems that cost that much in Chronos. Good job to the "DEV" team for not knowing the market whatsoever again. Nothing but disappointment coming from you guys as of late. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello,

I'm sorry that the changes did not have a positive impact on both of you.

I just wanted to point out that the main intention of the change was to increase the rates for regular-grade jewels. The addition of the boxes was to add options for those who wanted to go that route.

Nevertheless, I hear your concern, and we will continue to listen to the feedback and do our best to improve things in the future.

Best Regards,
Hermes

A concern of most of the population is the lack of regular/greaters  at a decent price and the fact that you guys implemented another promo for the top 10% rather than make one for everybody. And it being cheaper to click a top grade gem than get a random lvl 5 is a slap in the face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

I just wanted to point out that the main intention of the change was to increase the rates for regular-grade jewels. The addition of the boxes was to add options for those who wanted to go that route.

Nevertheless, I hear your concern, and we will continue to listen to the feedback and do our best to improve things in the future.

Best Regards,
Hermes

We appreciate the responses and effort. I know you don't set the prices. But 75 bucks for a lvl 5 jewel random open is really bad. Only 2 of the potential rewards from that box even remotely reflect that price in game currently. The others are barely 10-20% of that value. 

We know whoever set that price has no clue and 0 care to actually understand our economy and playerbase. 

The anger isn't reflected towards you personally, we've been dealing with this type of stuff for years.

We literally think Korea has no care for our region, our players, or our game experience. Maybe you can prove us wrong on this assumption finally... 

RU/eu had a price reduction on ncoin. Japan has all gear on everyone. We have very high prices, chars that cant kill green mobs, and a declining playerbase... 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Yes its a good change for all of us,hope the craft rate of lvl 1 jewels will not be nerfed,and i would love to suggest in a next event like this raffle one we get consider if you could remove the free consumables, make the lvl 2 star as lvl 1 star rewards cause its mostly items that 99.9% of the server needs and they move fast around, and split the lvl 3 star rewards to lvl 2 and lvl 3, lvl 2 it could be the dragon jewels-3billion box-seven sign-greater rune stone-+9 shilen soul crystal-sayha lvl 9-fallen lvl 9, and put on lvl 3 the top jewels lvl 5-belt-collection items that its mostly for the top 1% of the server.That just my opinion on how an event like this should be maybe im completly wrong.

5 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Its not just both of them who didn't had a positive impact with the changes I can clearly say its both servers haven't got positive impact with changes, just there is only fraction of people who talk in forums as majority already gave up complaining after years or silence:)

Like @Slycutter said It's way overpriced for random items at this point in game :)

It's just common sense when its cheaper for top whales to improve than a player base like 98% of both servers :)

Hopefully there will be someone who will gamble with the random jewel boxes and will make sales 📈  for NCwest, I might buy needed gems in game if someone will go for it..  😀 

Me personally I'll skip this sale I dont want to gamble on 1/12 rate and question if the gems have equal rate in box :)

As after I will end up spending 2k and still won't get what I need just to make my character hit 2% more damage :)

Anyway you did what you can and even little changes makes us happy as now we have someone to represent our player base @Hermes and to make our voice heard! 

Thank you hermes :)

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

The changes did not have a positive impact on everyone because like @iHyperlite said only two of lvl 5 gems (ruby and red cat's eye) can be in the price range of the 75 unopened chests. 

We appreciate the changes tho and your fast responses so thank you for this.

As for the "future feedback" about promo boxes your team must think of this: Consider reducing the prices from promotion boxes AND NCoins and people will buy more. This will increase your revenue.

Suggestion would be to make individual sales on gem boxes not a random , similar like we had in sales previously, certainty to get the right gem for players and after people could buy mermaid boxes to compound gems, 

Prices I've put in just as close as I could to reflect prices in game prices are slightly cheaper also , Slycutter would put more accurate prices than I do as I'm playing in KR at the moment and spending less time in west,

Prices in mermaid event

Topaz Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Topaz.

Ruby Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Ruby.

Sapphire Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Sapphire.

Obsidian Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Obsidian.

Opal Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Opal.

Emerald Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Emerald.

Aquamarine Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Aquamarine.

Diamond Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Diamond.

Pearl Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to acquire a Lv. 5 Pearl.

Vital Stone Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to obtain a Lv. 5 Vital Stone.

Garnet Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to obtain a Lv. 5 Garnet.

Tanzanite Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to obtain a Lv. 5 Tanzanite.

Red Cat's Eye Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to obtain a Lv. 5 Red Cat's Eye.

Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Double-click to obtain a Lv. 5 Blue Cat's Eye.

2 hours ago, AshesOfAdena said:

Suggestion would be to make individual sales on gem boxes not a random , similar like we had in sales previously, certainty to get the right gem for players and after people could buy mermaid boxes to compound gems, 

Prices I've put in just as close as I could to reflect prices in game prices are slightly cheaper also , Slycutter would put more accurate prices than I do as I'm playing in KR at the moment and spending less time in west,

Prices in mermaid event

Topaz Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Ruby Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Opal Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Pearl Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Garnet Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

or get the 75$ box give greater lvl 1 than just lvl 5,pass should reward players with lvl 5 jewels, and promos like this should focus on greater etc  ,stil 75$ for a lvl 1 greater is a lot more around 50$ it should be the price.

i dont really know i try to give hermes an example on how an event should be organised from my view as this clicker one, maybe im 100% wrong with how i see it. I dropped this year a few $$$ in 1-2 events i found intresting to invest like the one with lvl 5 brooch-dragon rind shirt red cat lvl 4 and cloak event ,i aim for the best i can get for each $ i drop. For sure in this event i better drop coins for dawns than boxes.

9 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

i guess no one will want to go that route for a random jewel 5, Maybe team can work fast and change this for a random greater Jewel 1.

3 hours ago, AshesOfAdena said:

Prices in mermaid event

Topaz Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Ruby Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Opal Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Pearl Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Garnet Lv. 5 Jewelry Box

Ashes pretty much on point with pricing I think ... blue cat i would place in the 60 - 80  range not as highly sought as red. @HermesMaybe speak with some of the bigger older school players that still play about price points and needed items.  We are the ones still creating content for this game, we are actually developing a website for all the information Lineage 2 website does not provide players but use to.  Its not easy but its a team effort and we enjoy the game and want to make sure people get the most they can out of it, for some of us we been here almost 2 decades.

Ashes (even though playing in Korea) is long time game, myself, Ando, Hyperlite, Draeke all still active here but long time players that know games ebs and flows but our region is lacking lot of content other regions already have.

• Administrators
On 7/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, iAndouille said:

@Hermes @Hime

Since tommorow NCWEST realease the chance to make Top Gems from lvl 5-10 with the new shiny gem energy,

Can we please get informed about the % bonus of every Top jewel at those level and the cooldowns of the skills at every level. So we can think about what's interesting for us to make or not,since it cost quite a lot of money we deserve to get informed about the upgrades we're doing.

i Also Hope that gem's energy the material used  to compound gem (with the Addes rates % chances) will drop in a good amount so all server can enjoy upgrading their jewels at a normal cost.     If the drop rate is low, no one will be able to profit from added rates. 

Item Name Description
Greater Amethyst Lv. 1 PvP Damage + 15%, chance of   receiving a critical attack - 25%. Can remove invincibility and debuff   invincibility. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Amethyst Lv. 2 PvP Damage + 17%, chance of receiving a critical attack - 25%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Amethyst Lv. 3 PvP Damage + 20%, chance of receiving a critical attack - 25%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Amethyst Lv. 4 PvP Damage + 23%, chance of receiving a critical attack - 25%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Amethyst Lv. 5 PvP Damage + 25%, chance of receiving a critical attack - 30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects.   How to   Upgrade: Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade   Gem.
Greater Aquamarine Lv. 1 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 136 MP, and all skill cooldown is reduced by 5%. Effect does not   stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater   Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by   combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Aquamarine Lv. 2 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 136 MP, and skill cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +1%. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Aquamarine Lv. 3 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 136 MP, and skill cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +3%. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Aquamarine Lv. 4 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 136 MP, and skill cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +5%. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Aquamarine Lv. 5 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 136 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +10%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage + 12% and M. Skill   Power + 5%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 2 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage + 13% and M. Skill   Power + 5%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 3 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage + 13% and M. Skill   Power + 6%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 4 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage + 14% and M. Skill   Power + 6%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 5 When equipped, increases M. Skill Critical Damage by 15% and   M. Skill Power by 7%. If identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the   highest level Gem is applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects.   How to Upgrade:   Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Increases Reflect Damage Resistance by 50% and there's a 10%   chance of reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill.   Effect does not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Cat's Eye Lv. 2 Increases Reflect Damage by 55% and there's a 10% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Greater Cat's Eye Lv. 3 Increases Reflect Damage by 60% and there's a 10% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Greater Cat's Eye Lv. 4 Increases Reflect Damage by 65% and there's a 15% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Greater Cat's Eye Lv. 5 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 20% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects.   How to   Upgrade: Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade   Gem.
Greater Diamond Lv. 1 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 1986 and incoming P. Atk.   Critical Damage decreases by 5%. P. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Diamond Lv. 2 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 2128 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 6%. P. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Diamond Lv. 3 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 2317 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 7%. P. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Diamond Lv. 4 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 2558 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 8%. P. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Diamond Lv. 5 When equipped, increases P. Def. by 2837 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 10%. Additionally increases P. Def. by 10%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Emerald Lv. 1 When equipped, all stats +3 and Skill Mastery rate +30%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Emerald Lv. 2 When equipped, increases STR by 3, DEX by 3, CON by 4, INT by   3, WIT by 3, MEN by 4, CHA by 3, LUC by 3, and Skill Mastery Rate by 30%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Emerald Lv. 3 When equipped, increases STR by 3, DEX by 4, CON by 4, INT by   3, WIT by 4, MEN by 4, CHA by 3, LUC by 3, and Skill Mastery Rate by 30%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Emerald Lv. 4 When equipped, increases STR by 4, DEX by 4, CON by 4, INT by   4, WIT by 4, MEN by 4, CHA by 3, LUC by 3, and Skill Mastery Rate by 30%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Emerald Lv. 5 When equipped, increases STR by 4, DEX by 4, CON by 4, INT by   4, WIT by 4, MEN by 4, CHA by 4, LUC by 4, and Skill Mastery Rate by 30%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Garnet Lv. 1 Debuff Defense Success Rate +30%, and when receiving damage   from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence effects are canceled. Cancels   debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds. Effect does not stack   with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Garnet Lv. 2 Debuff Defense Success Rate +30%, Reflect Resistance +3%, and   when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike are canceled. Cancels   debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds. Effect does not stack   with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Garnet Lv. 3 Debuff Defense Success Rate +30%, Reflect Resistance +6%, and   when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike are canceled. Cancels   debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds. Effect does not stack   with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Garnet Lv. 4 Debuff Defense Success Rate +30%, Reflect Resistance +9%, and   when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike are canceled. Cancels   debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds. Effect does not stack   with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Greater Garnet Lv. 5 Debuff Defense Success Rate +30%, Reflect Resistance +15%, and   when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike are canceled. Cancels   debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds. Effect does not stack   with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will   grant additional effects.   How to   Upgrade: Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade   Gem.
Greater Obsidian Lv. 1 When equipped, PvP incoming damage decreases by 15% and   cancels the attacker's target. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Obsidian Lv. 2 When equipped, decreases Received PvP Damage by 15%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 1%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Obsidian Lv. 3 When equipped, decreases Received PvP Damage by 15%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 2%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Obsidian Lv. 4 When equipped, decreases Received PvP Damage by 15%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 3%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Obsidian Lv. 5 When equipped, decreases PvP Damage Received by 15%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 5%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Opal Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 120 and all   Defense Attributes by 70. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Opal Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 120 and all   Defense Attributes by 80. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Opal Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 120 and all   Defense Attributes by 90. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Opal Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 120 and all   Defense Attributes by 100. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Opal Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 120 and all   Defense Attributes by 120. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems   of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Pearl Lv. 1 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1150 and incoming M. Skill   Critical Damage decreases by 5%. M. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Pearl Lv. 2 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1375 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 6%. M. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Pearl Lv. 3 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1485 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 7%. M. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Pearl Lv. 4 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1621 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 8%. M. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Pearl Lv. 5 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1785 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 10%. M. Def. increases by 10% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 When using a physical skill after equipping, P. Atk. Critical   Damage +12%, P. Skill Critical Damage +12% and P. Skill Power +5%. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with Gem Energy.
Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 2 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 13%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 13%, P. Skill Power by 5%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 3 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 13%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 13%, P. Skill Power by 6%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 4 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 14%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 14%, P. Skill Power by 6%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 5 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 15%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 15%, P. Skill Power by 7%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems of the same   type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Ruby Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   20% and P. Atk. By 9%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Ruby Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   20% and P. Atk. By 10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Ruby Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   20% and P. Atk. By 11%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Ruby Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   20% and P. Atk. By 13%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Ruby Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   20% and P. Atk. By 15%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems   of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Sapphire Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 20% and M. Atk. By 13%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Sapphire Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 20% and M. Atk. By 14%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Sapphire Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 20% and M. Atk. By 15%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Sapphire Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 20% and M. Atk. By 17%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Sapphire Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 20% and M. Atk. By 19%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects.   How to Upgrade:   Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 50,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 15% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Tanzanite Lv. 2 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 55,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 15% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Greater Tanzanite Lv. 3 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 60,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 15% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Tanzanite Lv. 4 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 65,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 15% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Tanzanite Lv. 5 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 70,000 damage for 15   seconds, and recovers 15% of Max HP immediately. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects.   How to   Upgrade: Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade   Gem.
Greater Topaz Lv. 1 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 13275 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Topaz Lv. 2 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 14868 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Topaz Lv. 3 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 16461 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Topaz Lv. 4 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 18054 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Topaz Lv. 5 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts fixed damage with 19647 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low   chance of killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade:   Combine gems of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 50% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 15%. XP/SP Gain increases by   10%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Vital Stone Lv. 2 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 52% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 16%. XP/SP Gain increases by   10%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Vital Stone Lv. 3 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 54% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 17%. XP/SP Gain increases by   10%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Vital Stone Lv. 4 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 56% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 18%. XP/SP Gain increases by   10%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Greater Vital Stone Lv. 5 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 60% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   10%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Upgrade: Combine gems   of the same type and level to upgrade to a Top-grade Gem.
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

And, Top Grades:

Item Name Description
Top-grade   Amethyst Lv. 1 PvP Damage +26%, chance of   receiving a critical attack -30%. Can remove invincibility and debuff   invincibility. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 2 PvP Damage +26%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 3 PvP Damage +26%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 4 PvP Damage +27%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 5 PvP Damage +27%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 6 PvP Damage +28%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 7 PvP Damage +28%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 8 PvP Damage +29%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 9 PvP Damage +29%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with   a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Amethyst Lv. 10 PvP Damage +30%, chance of receiving a critical attack -30%.   Can remove invincibility and debuff invincibility. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 1 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +10%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 2 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +11%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 3 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +12%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 4 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +13%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 5 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +15%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 6 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +16%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 7 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +17%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 8 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +18%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 9 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +19%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Aquamarine Lv. 10 When using a skill after equipping, there is a 15% chance of   recovering 180 MP, and Skill Cooldown is reduced by 5%, Max HP/MP +20%.   Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +15% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 2 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +16% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 3 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +17% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 4 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +18% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 5 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +20% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 6 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +21% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 7 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +22% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 8 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +23% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 9 When equipped, M. Skill Critical Damage +24% and M. Skill   Power +10%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv.   10 When equipped, increases M. Skill Critical Damage by 25% and   M. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the   highest level Gem is applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 21% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 2 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 22% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 3 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 23% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 4 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 24% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 5 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 25% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 6 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 26% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 7 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 27% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 8 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 28% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 9 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 29% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining   with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Cat's Eye Lv. 10 Increases Damage Reflection by 70% and there's a 30% chance of   reflecting debuffs to the enemy. Can use the invincibility skill. Effect does   not stack with additional of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels   will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 1 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 2837 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 10%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 2 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 3121 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 11%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 3 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 3433 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 12%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 4 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 3776 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 13%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 5 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 4154 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 15%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 6 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 4569 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 16%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 7 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 5026 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 17%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 8 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 5529 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 18%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 9 When equipped, P. Def. Increases by 6082 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 19%. P. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Diamond Lv. 10 When equipped, increases P. Def. by 6690 and P. Atk. Critical   Damage Received decreases by 20%. Additionally increases P. Def. by 15%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 1 When equipped, increases STR +4, DEX +4, CON +4, INT +4, WIT   +4, MEN +4, CHA +4, LUC +4, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 2 When equipped, increases STR +4, DEX +4, CON +5, INT +4, WIT   +4, MEN +5, CHA +4, LUC +4, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 3 When equipped, increases STR +4, DEX +5, CON +5, INT +4, WIT   +5, MEN +5, CHA +4, LUC +4, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 4 When equipped, increases STR +5, DEX +5, CON +5, INT +5, WIT   +5, MEN +5, CHA +4, LUC +4, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 5 When equipped, increases STR +5, DEX +5, CON +5, INT +5, WIT   +5, MEN +5, CHA +5, LUC +5, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 6 When equipped, increases STR +5, DEX +5, CON +6, INT +5, WIT   +5, MEN +6, CHA +5, LUC +5, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 7 When equipped, increases STR +5, DEX +6, CON +6, INT +5, WIT   +6, MEN +6, CHA +5, LUC +5, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 8 When equipped, increases STR +6, DEX +6, CON +6, INT +6, WIT   +6, MEN +6, CHA +5, LUC +5, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 9 When equipped, increases STR +6, DEX +6, CON +6, INT +6, WIT   +6, MEN +6, CHA +6, LUC +6, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Emerald Lv. 10 When equipped, increases STR +7, DEX +7, CON +7, INT +7, WIT   +7, MEN +7, CHA +7, LUC +7, and Skill Mastery Rate by 40%. If identical Gems   are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 1 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +15%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 2 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +16%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 3 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +17%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 4 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +18%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 5 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +20%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 6 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +21%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 7 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +22%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 8 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +23%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 9 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Damage Reflect Resistance   +24%, and when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence   effects are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7   seconds. Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type.   Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant:   Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Garnet Lv. 10 Debuff Defense Success Rate +35%, Reflect Resistance 25%, and   when receiving damage from a PC, Confusion/Strike type Stun/Silence effects   are canceled. Cancels debuff and you become immune to debuffs for 7 seconds.   Effect does not stack with additional Gems of the same type. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 1 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 5%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 2 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 7%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 3 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 8%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 4 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 9%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 5 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 10%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 6 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 11%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 7 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 12%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 8 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 13%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 9 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 14%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to   Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Obsidian Lv. 10 When equipped, PvP Damage Received decreases by 18%, releases   the attacker's target if you're hit, and increases P. Def./M. Def. by 15%. If   identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is   applied. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 130 and all   Defense Attributes by 130. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 140 and all   Defense Attributes by 140. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 160 and all   Defense Attributes by 160. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 180 and all   Defense Attributes by 180. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 200 and all   Defense Attributes by 200. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 6 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 220 and all   Defense Attributes by 220. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 7 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 240 and all   Defense Attributes by 240. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 8 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 260 and all   Defense Attributes by 260. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 9 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 280 and all   Defense Attributes by 280. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Opal Lv. 10 When equipped, increases Attack Attribute by 300 and all   Defense Attributes by 300. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 1 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1785 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 10%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 2 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 1964 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 11%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 3 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 2160 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 12%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 4 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 2376 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 13%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 5 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 2614 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 15%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 6 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 2875 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 16%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 7 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 3163 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 17%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 8 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 3479 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 18%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 9 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 3827 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 19%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Pearl Lv. 10 When equipped, M. Def. Increases by 4210 and M. Skill Critical   Damage Received decreases by 20%. M. Def. increases by 15% as well. Effect   does not stack with additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various   Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 15%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 15%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 2 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 16%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 16%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 3 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 17%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 17%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 4 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 18%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 18%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 5 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 20%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 20%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 6 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 21%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 21%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 7 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 22%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 22%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 8 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 23%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 23%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 9 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 24%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 24%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be   enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 10 When equipped, increases P. Atk. Critical Damage by 25%, P.   Skill Critical Damage by 25%, P. Skill Power by 10%. If identical Gems are   equipped, only the effect of the highest level Gem is applied. Equipping   various Greater Gems will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 15%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 16%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 17%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 18%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 20%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 6 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 21%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 7 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 22%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 8 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 23%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 9 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   24% and P. Atk. by 23%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.   How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 10 When equipped, increases Soulshot and Beast Soulshot damage by   23% and P. Atk. by 25%. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of the   same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional effects.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 1 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 19%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 2 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 20%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 3 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 21%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 4 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 22%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 5 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 24%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 6 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 25%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 7 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 26%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 8 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 27%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 9 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 28%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 10 When equipped, increases Spiritshot and Blessed Spiritshot   damage by 23% and M. Atk. by 30%. Effect does not stack with additional   jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant   additional effects.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 1 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 70,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 2 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 75,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 3 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 80,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 4 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 85,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 5 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 90,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 6 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 95,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 7 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 100,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 8 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 105,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 9 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 110,000 damage for 15   seconds. Recover 20% of Max HP instantly. Effect does not stack with   additional Gems of the same type. Equipping various Greater Gems will grant   additional effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Tanzanite Lv. 10 Creates a protection shield that absorbs 115,000 damage for 15   seconds, and recovers 20% of Max HP immediately. Effect does not stack with   additional jewels of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will   grant additional effects.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 1 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 22005 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 2 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 24362 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 3 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 26720 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 4 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 29078 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 5 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 31435 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 6 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 33793 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 7 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 36150 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 8 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 38508 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 9 Disrupts the target's skill casting when used. When used on a   PC, inflicts damage with 40866 power, ignoring the target's CP. Low chance of   killing the enemy instantly. Effect does not stack with additional jewels of   the same type. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
Top-grade Topaz Lv. 10 Disrupts the target's skill casting. When used on a PC,   inflicts damage with 43223 Power and ignores CP. Low chance of killing the   enemy instantly. If identical Gems are equipped, only the effect of the   highest level Gem is applied.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 1 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 61% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 2 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 62% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 3 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 63% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 4 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 64% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 5 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 65% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 6 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 66% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 7 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 67% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 8 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 68% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 9 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 69% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects. How to Enchant: Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem Energy.
Top-grade Vital Stone Lv. 10 Increases Bonus XP/SP gain in Vitality state by 70% and   decreases Vitality Point Consumption Speed by 20%. XP/SP Gain increases by   15%. Can use Vital Wind skill. Effect does not stack with additional jewels   of the same type. Equipping various Greater Jewels will grant additional   effects.<How to Enchant>Can be enchanted by combining with a Gem   Energy.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

You intentions are very good , and ty,  the problem is that  there has not been a sale, event or update in years that players could say :" this is what I have been wanting for", NC promise updates, sales and events , but when they arrive they to not meet the expectations of all the players , so every new event/sales/update ar  not synchronised with the need the majority of the players.  This means NCSOFT doesn't know what is happening in game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Hello @Hermes

These changes didn't have a positive impact on both those players or anyone for that matter because as it has been pointed out, only two jewels even come close to that price and the rest don't even represent that value.
And you mention its been added for those who want to go that route ? No-one in their right mind would even want to go that route when you can just buy the Jewels you want for up to 80 % cheaper.

No point in saying you will try to improve in the future, improve now.

This isn't even about me i already have the jewels i need, but other players and the server needs better events that are actually catered to our region and market.

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

You intentions are very good , and ty,  the problem is that  there has not been a sale, event or update in years that players could say :" this is what I have been wanting for", NC promise updates, sales and events , but when they arrive they to not meet the expectations of all the players , so every new event/sales/update ar  not synchronised with the need the majority of the players.  This means NCSOFT doesn't know what is happening in game.

best explaination i ever read,been playing l2 for 16 years now, last few years i was watcing what they was doing and i decided its time to join this forum and try to explain what i see from my perspective and what it maybe can be  done,same as a lot of guys do on forum and discord daily. My personal experience today 100 ruby lvl 1 crafts only 25 created,from those 25 only 1 lvl 3 ruby,i have failed over 4 lvl 5 trys. failed 8 compounds lvl 1 to lvl 2 ruby with 50% rates.

Hi @Hermes fierst would like to say you are doing a good job,more then previous,you are in the right direction. Sometimes you wont be appreciated or it might be frustrating but keep it up !

After this said i want to show some disapointment on this event. I bought my gems when they came out on L2,made them lvl 3(couldnt afford upgrading more at the time) and never got a real chance to upgrading them cause it comes more expensive then previous event. ALL FREE GEMS FROM QUESTS FAILED COMPOUND TO LVL 4,I REPEET, ALL FAILED ! 

So for all these years im running on lvl 3, and now,with an event to upgrade them you give Greater and Top jewels better chance to evolve  from lvl 4 to lvl 5 then on regular jewels:

Standard Gem Lv 4» Lv 5 = 9%

Advanced Lv4» Lv5 = 17%

Top Lv»4 L5 25%

Once again,targetting 1% of the server giving them 50%+ chance to upgrade there items  when the mid/low items are very needed and have worst rates. 

So why should i buy ncoin to upgrade something that i dont have ???

Guess im going to have to skip this event,AGAIN,and keep runnig arround with lvl 3 gems for a few more years.... FRUSTRATED !

Well at least them 7 players who got lv5 greater gem's will appreciate this event 👍 

Others I recommend just ignore this event you know when we get them mainstanances on Wednesday's when:

"all promos ended this week" 

Let's wait for another one hopefully its will be pointed to mass not to individuals :)

@Hermes  

First of all, thanks for all the above answers to the concerns and question.

I may talk about annother concern after i'll be done! 

This promos has Added rates on the jewels in general, that means the server need quite a big amount of gem energys. The only way right now is to open mermaid chest to get gem energys, but the rates to drop them are really bad.   And what happened because of that ? Gem energys are above 1 Bilion EACH now! the price has never ever been that high, and 99% of people are excluded from this pricing, making any jewels up to level 5 and upgrade them is Too much money, it just doesnt worth it at all, 

My suggestion is to put on store during the event a pack of Gem energys for decent price so people can directly buy them instead of gambling the mermaid chest and get nothing else than things they don't need.

Im sure this is just logical ,     with added rates this is the time we need to upgrades our jewels but the offer/demand on gems ingame is really bad, ALOT demand, and quite almost 0 offer. Auction house is empty, market is empty of gem energys, we can't play the promo correctly :( 

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hermes  

First of all, thanks for all the above answers to the concerns and question.

I may talk about annother concern after i'll be done! 

This promos has Added rates on the jewels in general, that means the server need quite a big amount of gem energys. The only way right now is to open mermaid chest to get gem energys, but the rates to drop them are really bad.   And what happened because of that ? Gem energys are above 1 Bilion EACH now! the price has never ever been that high, and 99% of people are excluded from this pricing, making any jewels up to level 5 and upgrade them is Too much money, it just doesnt worth it at all, 

My suggestion is to put on store during the event a pack of Gem energys for decent price so people can directly buy them instead of gambling the mermaid chest and get nothing else than things they don't need.

Im sure this is just logical ,     with added rates this is the time we need to upgrades our jewels but the offer/demand on gems ingame is really bad, ALOT demand, and quite almost 0 offer. Auction house is empty, market is empty of gem energys, we can't play the promo correctly :( 

100% agree

whoever makes these marketing decisions thinks that normal players will buy mermaid chests to get 1 gem energy / 720 ncoin (they drop at 10% rate) for an item that has a value of 1/20th that.  

if gem energies were sold as a pack I would 100% purchase a large qty to gamble. making me pay 20x the price for them to do the event by hiding them in very lackluster chest is a hard pass.

this entire event is completely disconnected with our region / market / playerbase / etc.

• Like 1