Mermaid Promo Questioning

@Hermes @Hime

Since tommorow NCWEST realease the chance to make Top Gems from lvl 5-10 with the new shiny gem energy,

Can we please get informed about the % bonus of every Top jewel at those level and the cooldowns of the skills at every level. So we can think about what's interesting for us to make or not,since it cost quite a lot of money we deserve to get informed about the upgrades we're doing.

i Also Hope that gem's energy the material used  to compound gem (with the Addes rates % chances) will drop in a good amount so all server can enjoy upgrading their jewels at a normal cost.     If the drop rate is low, no one will be able to profit from added rates. 

I believe that more important than questioning the rate of the compounds of the top jewels, is questioning the reason for not having something similar for the normal jewels of the lv. 1 to 5? I mean, a good portion of players don't even have greaters jewels, if there was a similar gem for normal lv jewels. 1 to 5, even if with low chances, but that didn't reset the level of the jewel in case of failure, it would be much better than increasing the boost of those who already have top jewels, which are few on the server, and it's bizarre to give this opportunity to them with jewels that if they fail don't lower at least 1 level of top jewels.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to agree with invictus. A large population don't have greaters yet. I've only gotten 1 jewel to level 4 since the new craft system came out. Its damn near impossible to craft level 5s due to there not being any events solely for jewels any more. Dragon slayer event is about the only way people where able to get greater jewels. I'm also starting to think we aren't going to get another dragon slayer event.

• Like 1

@Hermes @Hime

On Annother note, the websites says that greater jewel compound rate from lvl 4to 5 is 7% and with added rates it will be 12% , BUT actually ingame the normal rate for lvl  4 to 5 is 10% , so the rate should be 15% with the 5% added during promo. If you can verify the issue please.

3 hours ago, Inv1ctus said:

I believe that more important than questioning the rate of the compounds of the top jewels, is questioning the reason for not having something similar for the normal jewels of the lv. 1 to 5? I mean, a good portion of players don't even have greaters jewels, if there was a similar gem for normal lv jewels. 1 to 5, even if with low chances, but that didn't reset the level of the jewel in case of failure, it would be much better than increasing the boost of those who already have top jewels, which are few on the server, and it's bizarre to give this opportunity to them with jewels that if they fail don't lower at least 1 level of top jewels.

3 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

I'm gonna have to agree with invictus. A large population don't have greaters yet. I've only gotten 1 jewel to level 4 since the new craft system came out. Its damn near impossible to craft level 5s due to there not being any events solely for jewels any more. Dragon slayer event is about the only way people where able to get greater jewels. I'm also starting to think we aren't going to get another dragon slayer event.

I AGGRE, IF THERE WAS SOMETHING FOR NORMAL JEWELS IN ACCORDING NCOIN PRICES I WOULD BUY NCOINS FOR THAT

Sorry to say this, but that mermaid event is an absolute waste of time for 99.9% of NC West players. (In regards to the "Shiny Gem Energy" part of this event)

To be fair, it's rather insulting and every event brings me closer (and friends) to quitting because of your target audience. There is probably not even a handful of people on each server who actually have top-grade jewels.

Please tell me how this event benefits the rest of us who are still looking to upgrade our normal or even Greater jewels. There is an easy path for people to make Lv.10's but no easy path to Make even Lv.5 Greater jewels.

You still have time to fix this event.

@Hermes can you ask the Korean Export team to stop sending literally the same stuff to NCWest as they send to NC Japan as our markets and player base levels/gear aren't remotely the same

in Korea / Japan it makes sense to have an store promo on superior/top jewels as there almost every above avg player has such but here as has now been pointed out by many not even 1% of the paying players (there are more players with Stage2 / 3 dragon weapons on the servers then such jewels!!!!) got such so it shows a total disconnect with our market

same issue with the new Battle Pass which is 100% identical to the one NC Japan got earlier this Month and except for a few players again not interesting for our market

finally why make a free event for script & auto clicker users ? we had such before and it's impossible for legit players to click for star 3 / 2 rewards before those with scripts / auto clickers, will NCWest auto ban the players that click faster then humanly possible this time ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Hermes why not add gem lvl 4 and 5 to L2 pass so they will work with sales, l2 pass 2 seems worse then pass 1, life stones....are consumabile and should be part of in game drops or in game npc .

9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes can you ask the Korean Export team to stop sending literally the same stuff tho NCWest as they send to NC Japan as our markets and player base levels/gear aren't remotely the same

in Korea / Japan it makes sense to have an store promo on superior/top jewels as there almost every above avg player has such but here as has now been pointed out by many not even 1% of the paying players got such so it shows a total disconnect with our market

same issue with the new Battle Pass which is 100% identical to the one NC Japan got earlier this Month and except for a few players again not interesting for our market

finally why make a free event for script & auto clicker users ? we had such before and it's impossible for legit players to click for star 3 / 2 rewards before those with scripts / auto clickers, will NCWest auto ban the players that click faster then humanly possible this time ??

Yes you can not compare NCWEST with NC Japan 

if the compound success rate for the normal gems continue to stay so low, then ether should drop either in much bigger quantities, or should be tradable, because at this rate one would maybe get 2-3 lvl4s every year with these amounts being dropped.  lvl 5 by compounding? forget it.

31 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes 

@Hermes yes the click event ,  you should limit the click time , 1 click per second 1 click / 2 seconds, or 1 click / second/mac  or Ip , because  events that alow people to use scripts  is not fair. 

• Thanks 1

The new set of events again just shows complete and utter disconnect of the game team and player base. How about you boys actually play this game for a month, maybe you would be more open to understanding why your player base is shrinking day by day.

So many comments are left each day on this forum about issues the population is facing and, outside of we are hearing you pacifying comments by the game team, nothing is changing. At this point just shut it down and stop pretending you give a damn about people that want to play a product you provide.

As my boy @Draeckesaid,  and I'll paraphrase here, get your shit together.

For once can we get a proper event without macro clickers and 30kk for a ticket to be bought. Except the compound that 99% of the server gonna abuse for fast and free tickets? Top rewards will go to top adena farmers cause they will buy the 30kk ticket to join vs a free 2 play player that has to farm  or to abuse compounding,rewards are good in the promo but for all of us and the good of the game drop greater rune stones in lvl 1 star not lvl 3,we gonna be flood with free consumables once more, we need to flood the market with greater rune stones and rune stones not consumables , its impossible for new players to even learn skills they need after 110, you boost the server and most of ppl are 110+  and 95% of the server cant learn lvl 1 skill at 110 because 1 greater rune stone is 16-20b at least and we got 0 of them as supply. Personaly im still with lvl 3-4 jewels and the compound rate of craft is really bad,failed ruby to lvl 5 not even greater lvl 1 5-6 times allready wasting ether etc , you should start reconsider as i told again and again and many more point out too,that you have to focus not only on top spenders to make this game still playable.

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes can you ask the Korean Export team to stop sending literally the same stuff to NCWest as they send to NC Japan as our markets and player base levels/gear aren't remotely the same

in Korea / Japan it makes sense to have an store promo on superior/top jewels as there almost every above avg player has such but here as has now been pointed out by many not even 1% of the paying players (there are more players with Stage2 / 3 dragon weapons on the servers then such jewels!!!!) got such so it shows a total disconnect with our market

@HermesThis is the issue many on the server have regular jewels not even greater jewels.  I still have 2 regular jewels that I want to upgrade but there are ZERO NADA ZILCH on the market for greater 1 never mind higher.   Change this even to make regular jewels into greater and drop the top grade stuff for now; you will have a ton more sales that way then currently;  I have no reason to spend anymore money on an event that does not benefit me in any way shape.  If you cannot fix this promo by tomorrow I suggest kicking back to devs for adjustment and relaunching it next week for what this server actually needs.

Free event is the free event maybe you win maybe scriptters do but eh I have accepted that with free events at this point lol.  L2 Pass I think the changes addressed many of our concerns have to look at it closer for the value but seems more useful stuff for many people instead of just dd's this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Hermes we need better rewards in the "promo loot boxes".

Like crystal of dawn, gems lvl4/5 or even greater lvl1, seed bracelet, and more ITEMS instead of consumables.

Also, someday you need to make an agathion event. I don't even remember when the last agathion event took place. We need items Hermes, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the promotion.

It seems like a common concern regards not including higher compound rates for regular-grade gems, and we will be making adjustments to have this matter addressed.

We are also adding a couple of Jewelry boxes to the exchange.

I appreciate everyone's continued support and for helping us make L2 more enjoyable for everyone.

The details will soon be updated on the website's article.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
17 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hermes @Hime

On Annother note, the websites says that greater jewel compound rate from lvl 4to 5 is 7% and with added rates it will be 12% , BUT actually ingame the normal rate for lvl  4 to 5 is 10% , so the rate should be 15% with the 5% added during promo. If you can verify the issue please.

Thank you for pointing that out. It will actually be higher than 15%, correction will be up shortly with the correct number.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

It seems like a common concern regards not including higher compound rates for regular-grade gems, and we will be making adjustments to have this matter addressed.

I appreciate everyone's continued support and for helping us make L2 more enjoyable for everyone.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Thank you @Hermes for putting events to the website day earlier so you could see our feedback on this and make changes accordingly! 

Its not unnoticed! Well done! 

Let people improve and make these servers better than KR servers! :)  

And please remove roses and cocktails from boxes everyone is 🤮 from opening paid boxes with roses inside  :D 

Last x6 items in the box can be removed completed and I probably  can say everyone in game agree with that. :D 

Free event = roses/cocktails 

Paid promo =roses/cocktails  

Roses everywhere :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Best Regards,
Hermes

3 hours passed when you replied to this topic but the article hasn't been updated yet :P

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

3 hours passed when you replied to this topic but the article hasn't been updated yet :P

I know.. Sorry to keep you guys waiting 😅, the team is very busy today in preparation for the maintenance, as you can imagine.

It shouldn't take too long for it to be updated, I will keep you all posted once the changes have been made.

11 minutes ago, Hermes said:

I know.. Sorry to keep you guys waiting 😅, the team is very busy today in preparation for the maintenance, as you can imagine.

It shouldn't take too long for it to be updated, I will keep you all posted once the changes have been made.

Tic-tac tic-tac  😜

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello!

The details have been updated.

Cheers,
Hermes

@Hermes   You almost had it.... 9 chest for a level 4 gem ok decent............. 75 chest for level 5?  Cmon on man.  $100 bucks for a random level 5 gem? /SMH     25 - 40 because its random for a level 5 gem would of been more reasonable.

Oh well you tried.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1