Olympiad lost hero

iAndouille

Hello, @Hermes @Arctic @EMpulse@Hime
Thank you guys for ignoring every single post or comments about how alot of ppl of Chronos including myself lost Hero because of your server instability,

I’ve thought you guys would fix this somehow or tell us really whats gonna happen and not just ignore and ignore and ignore us over and over

Heros are the people who spend money in your game and you guys just ignored your loyal oldschool customer, what a disrespect from the whole team, we dedicate our time for olympiad, not for this, 

Im sorry but this is just too much , many of us are losing motivation to play, your servers are getting empty no one want to play with such Game management, 

We deserve an answer, for real why are you ignoring this topic?

• Like 4

You do realize the amount of effort the competitive classes take to get hero nevermind you give your Friday and Saturday nights or dinners for a month to do it.  Not saying all classes are like that but I would say top 10 to 12 classes are and how would you feel if you won something or on the verge of winning something and had it take away from you without given a chance to competition after working 30 days towards it?

Yea just take it back good response.  I am sure that is how the Cincy Bengals felt after losing the Super Bowl by a field goal too lol

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Hello, @Hermes @Arctic @EMpulse@Hime
Thank you guys for ignoring every single post or comments about how alot of ppl of Chronos including myself lost Hero because of your server instability,

I’ve thought you guys would fix this somehow or tell us really whats gonna happen and not just ignore and ignore and ignore us over and over

Heros are the people who spend money in your game and you guys just ignored your loyal oldschool customer, what a disrespect from the whole team, we dedicate our time for olympiad, not for this, 

Im sorry but this is just too much , many of us are losing motivation to play, your servers are getting empty no one want to play with such Game management, 

We deserve an answer, for real why are you ignoring this topic?

Hi @Andouille,
Despite agreeing partially about the Olympiad, which could have been done on Friday, there remains on last thing you folks can do.

Regroup a large amount of people in Chronos who have a large pocket, and start making an official letter to the CEO and Headquarters.

If you don't make enough noise, you need to be louder.

As a Naia player, I find it 100% disrespectful out the outcome so far from their compensation towards Chronos.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Opticalz said:

"Heros are the people who spend money 

Uau🙄

I can understood Andouille, he pay so much and now get the voice "shut up"... imagine some os us?

Guys, please help us! What need here? All players gettind mad or living?

Yes you can be a hero in L2 only if you spend money,  so you buy your hero status, would you join a game as a new player if you knew you can only be hero if you pay, what is the point to play the game? Just ask the people how much money they have in wallet and compare what you have , if you have more you ar the hero.

Well batman also both he's hero status, Iron man also  🤣, can't say the same about Captain America .

• Like 1

not a fan of the op but the way communications has gone about the Olympiad situation could have been handled much better, then again we still haven't heard any explanation as to what the heck happened with Chronos server as how come only Chronos and not Naia & Dim Server/DeThrone as well ?

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

i accept what u said bcz of the "lol" means u trolling me!  but yeah i should have expected ncwest to do this for sure

Yep, Im trolling you but its the truth too...like I choose not to fight in friday and stay in first position (like iAthina did in friday vs Teallie). Now we need to predict when ncwest would troll us with a fcking 18 hours downtime.