Live Server Maintenance: March 15, 2023

Primali

@Hermes please inform Korea that DeThrone really should be a 30hrs TimeZone area like Dim Toi as Chronos & Naia have many different countries of origin players and for more then half the player base (Non Americans/USA) the current DT start - end times are just plain bad or not doable, as this has now become even more key content for our servers this imbalance should be addressed more seriously. It's a huge Quality of Life issue for Europe players where DT ends at our 3/4am pending on which part of Europe one comes from.

Such fix will also address the huge issue for all players with the existing time overlap with both Olympiad and Cursed Swords etc. so honestly it would be a huge win for all players!!

In short: let the players decide when they want to go spend their 30hrs a week on DeThrone and don't force it on times that exclude so many :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes please inform Korea that DeThrone really should be a 30hrs TimeZone area like Dim Toi as Chronos & Naia have many different countries of origin players and for more then half the player base (Non Americans/USA) the current DT start - end times are just plain bad or not doable, as this has now become even more key content for our servers this imbalance should be addressed more seriously. It's a huge Quality of Life issue for Europe players where DT ends at our 3/4am pending on which part of Europe one comes from.

Such fix will also address the huge issue for all players with the existing time overlap with both Olympiad and Cursed Swords etc. so honestly it would be a huge win for all players!!

In short: let the players decide when they want to go spend their 30hrs a week on DeThrone and don't force it on times that exclude so many :(

that will be great for everyone not just eu players

@Hermes where is the bug tracker for this update ? I want to report that the Tyr Grand Khavatri skill changes are not listed on the ingame skill description: Furious Fist skill does not show anywhere the change of Added P. Skill Power 10%

please advise if this is just a typo / incorrect skill description or that something went wrong and Tyr GK is now actually missing this update content ?

1 minute ago, FennecVulpes said:

But this makes no sense, as the L2 servers don't change for daylight savings time.

their office hours change, maintenance happens at 7AM when they get to work

21 minutes ago, Ahmaneth said:

anyone had problems with baylor kamaloka they are very resistant 105?   🤔

instances are harder, rewards are better ... I mean what's inside the new Venusta boxes (105-> up to greater jewels, 115 -> top grade)

46 minutes ago, Mete said:

@Hermes @Primali

/useskillstand is broken. The char doesn't ... stand, it moves

@Hermes

Also something is borked with pickup/party distribution I don't know which. Finders Keepers party , everyone except one set to not pickup, 5 got drops. Before update all drops went to one char

1 hour ago, Kedmoid said:

Anyone else notice that in Dethrone, 1 hour in.. zero drops..  all toons running prestige and drop rate runes..  7 people, 2 tomes.. and nothing else..  and lower XP/Hr..   Great update guys..  

Yep, I noticed and so did the everyone else on the server that were in Dethrone.

@Hermes another feedback request for Korea Dv team, plz tell them to add a mini raid boss mob in Execution Grounds like we have in DV & Fafution as right now the xp in the 126 zone is actually less then yesterdays Faffy 124 zone.. no joke or if it is a joke a very sad bad one :(

it's not ok when the new stuff means harder mobs and less xp for more effort..

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I apologize for all the issues you are encountering.

I'm currently going over all posts and will update the Issue Tracker topic that was created under the Announcements Area.

Please allow me some time to start updating you all, we are currently trying to replicate and confirm the issues. I plan on updating the tracker as we work on verifyin problems and when I have more information about solutions.

I appreciate your support in reporting problems, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

13 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for all the issues you are encountering.

I'm currently going over all posts and will update the Issue Tracker topic that was created under the Announcements Area.

Please allow me some time to start updating you all, we are currently trying to replicate and confirm the issues. I plan on updating the tracker as we work on verifyin problems and when I have more information about solutions.

I appreciate your support in reporting problems, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

4 hours ago, Mete said:

@Hermes

Also something is borked with pickup/party distribution I don't know which. Finders Keepers party , everyone except one set to not pickup, 5 got drops. Before update all drops went to one char

this ^^ seems to be Jamoa specific

perhaps they ninja made jamoa drops go direct to inventory randomly? ie no pickup

You need to seriously look at 105 Baylor/Kamaloka

Full party of 109s, with decent gear (bloody R110, artifacts, brooches, gr.jewels etc) can't even dent the HP of the mobs. I am all for harder to play, better rewards but this is borderline silly. Yesterday we could do both instances in under 5 minutes, today we can't even move the hp of the mobs down, much less kill them. It's supposedly a 105-110 instance.

If you want to stop high levels/high gear from cakewalking it ... put a level cap. What you have done right now is remove a sizeable portion of the daily exp people can acquire

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Funkey said:

You need to seriously look at 105 Baylor/Kamaloka

Full party of 109s, with decent gear (bloody R110, artifacts, brooches, gr.jewels etc) can't even dent the HP of the mobs. I am all for harder to play, better rewards but this is borderline silly. Yesterday we could do both instances in under 5 minutes, today we can't even move the hp of the mobs down, much less kill them. It's supposedly a 105-110 instance.

If you want to stop high levels/high gear from cakewalking it ... put a level cap. What you have done right now is remove a sizeable portion of the daily exp people can acquire

Im 117 i use to one hit them to get the boxes after doing all my instances, now i painfully killed both baylors after almost 10 minutes i didnt even want to try gludio

This is the usual story. New update, mobs get stronger and we get weaker with the same equipment. With each update, we have to move back because mobs kill us. My game setup was 2 feoh + iss ad isle of player with decent gear and I needed no healing. Now with the treatments I die. I wanted to remind you that these zones are solo and if mobs kill a 3 character party, something is wrong.

Many of my clan mates have already decided to stop playing. Is this what you want to do? If you keep this up, they won't be the only ones...

• Like 1

They just force you to buy, they ignore your crying, you play for free then you have nothing and get tired. I don't care, I play Tyrr Mestro and I can do it, I didn't lose anything :D and even gained ;) the only top class without equipment. buhaha