Live Server Maintenance: March 15, 2023

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 15 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Patch will be applied!
  • The Dethrone Fire Update events will start!
    • The Red Libra event will start for 3 weeks!
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will start for 3 weeks!
    • You and My Growth Diary Event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Shining Aden Luxury Box promotion will end!
    • Shining Aden Luxury boxes will be removed on 3/22.
    • Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 3/29.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed.

Loot box is severely lackluster. Dragon weapon fragment as a top reward?

Yet again, you don't have a clue about this game and the gear needs of the people...

But hey, take the new update and be happy you lemmings, right? We give you libra so shut up about bad promos and 0 ability to progress in the game unless you spend 10's of thousands in cash.

Be interesting to see if the coin store and cross server auction house are edited out just for us (japan is getting them tomorrow), or these insanely game changing features were obliviously left put of your patch notes somehow...

• Like 3

Need 2x Greater run stone for new skill, how to get them, spend 20k USD for lucky drop :D

Ohh got Dragon weapon fragment, how to upgrade? OOps out of luck, there is no CLAW for upgrade, yahahahahaha

Shinning Skill book promo.. hmmm

Spend 160ncoin for 1 Forgotten or Spend 32 ncoin for a Chance of Forgotten and maybe get nice roses 😛

Fail events after fail......what to say thanks for sharing rates on free event for some minutes and after u delete, I think rates for dw wep to drop from paying events the same then gg with your event, let's see who is blinde...I wait lineage 3 because u kill the server's event be event!

1 hour ago, MrDan said:

Fail events after fail......what to say thanks for sharing rates on free event for some minutes and after u delete, I think rates for dw wep to drop from paying events the same then gg with your event, let's see who is blinde...I wait lineage 3 because u kill the server's event be event!

Top reward chances 0'000001%, it's not a joke is a 1/100.000.000 u have more chance to win lotto (much more) than get a top reward here lol 1 of 100.000.000 damn millions!!! en lottery is "just" 1/99.999 but here is x100 worse than this xD is like a scam to me...

@Primali do you care to introduce who you are after all?

@Primali and @Hermes

Another week, another post from me until i get a reply: What about the Gran Kain exchange for shining GK Scrolls?

@Hermes Do i need to write you a guide on how to read pm's? Seems you are not able to read them (because my pm from December is still unread 🤣)

Oh and about the "event/l2store promo":

The rewards suck and are soo outdated. Wonder when you and the dev team for NCWest begin to understand the game.

Hell, we gave you so many tips whats needed and you fail over and over on that....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Primali said:

Os servidores do jogo ficarão inativos para manutenção a partir de quarta-feira, 15 de março, às 4h PT / 6h CT / 7h ET / 12h UTC +1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 6 horas e 30 minutos. Nós apreciamos sua paciência!

As seguintes alterações serão feitas no jogo durante esta manutenção:

• O Dethrone Fire Patch será aplicado!
  • Os eventos da atualização Dethrone Fire vão começar!
    • O evento Red Libra começará por 3 semanas!
    • O evento Aquele que Abraça o Fogo vai começar por 3 semanas!
    • O evento You and My Growth Diary começará por 2 semanas!
  • A promoção Shining Skill Book Box começará por 3 semanas!
  • A promoção Shining Aden Luxury Box terminará!
    • As caixas Shining Aden Luxury serão removidas em 22/03.
    • Os cookies de crescimento real serão removidos em 29/03.
  • O evento Rim Kamaloka vai acabar!
    • Todos os itens relacionados ao evento serão removidos.

good morning. Did the NC team forget about the March special gift? It's already the 15th and it still hasn't been released.

• Like 1

NCWest, you need to pay attention to what happens in your games, yet another example of the ignorance of NCWest to the game.

Server reset should be after dethrone,  as a natural break in the gameplay.

There was a time change for California, but not for L2.

Server reset should remain at 4 AM PST/7 AM EST.

So that time is also.
5 AM PDT/ 8 AM EDT

Califonia is currently on PDT, so NOW server reset should not happen until:
5 AM PT/ 8 AM ET

By cutting total Dethrone time from 31 hours a week to 30 hours a week, you are cutting everyone's XP by over 3.2% at a minimum, or more realistically around 6% because of every other overlapping in-game event with Dethrone.  Unless players can only play in the mornings, in which case you are cutting their xp by 12.5%

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Prime12357 said:

NCWest, you need to pay attention to what happens in your games, yet another example of the ignorance of NCWest to the game.

So that time is also.
5 AM PDT/ 8 AM EDT

5 AM PT/ 8 AM ET

By cutting total Dethrone time from 31 hours a week to 30 hours a week, you are cutting everyone's XP by over 3.2% at a minimum, or more realistically around 6% because of every other overlapping in-game event with Dethrone.  Unless players can only play in the mornings, in which case you are cutting their xp by 12.5%

That's a very good and constrctive feedback, but I'm afraid you are wasting your effort, they don't care about anything anymore.

The every volume of responses under this topic and the overall forum activity shows that most people have given up.

1 hour ago, Prime12357 said:

So that time is also.
5 AM PDT/ 8 AM EDT

5 AM PT/ 8 AM ET

I wonder why the servers went down earlier than normal...

22 minutes ago, NewbieCJCmp said:

So sorry abou my ignorance, But prestige pack (300%drop) helps at drop rate from letters for example??

ty so much to who can help.

well prestige is 300% for adena, destiny has a 200% drop rate rune, not sure if event items are included, logically that should be the case since the letters are added to the drops table.

• Thanks 1

Hi, all i wonder where is our BLACK CUPON where is our DRAGON CLOACK where is our ENLISHED STORE .... 

Every time i read other pach note at end our server most cutted and nothing for free ...

Not even BLACK CUPON not even exp event for what u give us libra and zones +10 levels no1 can farm them no items and gear in naia server most poor server on WORLD no pvp after update no pve also ty for great work ..... now we stay in aden and pray for good event but never happen all nerfed from 0.01 to 0.000000001 ty again

delete more good things from pach note 

• Like 2