Introducing NC America & New Community Management

Wissp

49 minutes ago, Domi001 said:

Could we get any info on this patch, maybe an ETA, for an improved communication?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26704-feohs-update-korean/

It's already announced in Japan for Summer 2023, so communication on this matter wouldn't be a novelty for L2.

There is no communication in this game , only maintenance post on Tuesdays that's it

• Like 1

I'm asking since yesterday if this year will not beeing gave the black coupon and still get no answer about it. @Wisspshow us this better communication.
Can you tell me please if this year we'll not have the black coupon?

Just now, Razer said:

hello there gamemaster we had alot of runestones quest and instances years ago can you bring thoses back also and and ban for scammers ip address also seen some dead no good people in server doing bad stuff 

• Thanks 1

i know the best improvement's you can make is ban bots.    I don't take game serious anymore or spend too much money.  Crap all a fellow has to do is setup 20 accounts wait for good event and sell off items.  Thats an idea binds event items to account.  But then again this is an old wish list I present.  Good luck with the new shuffle!  "Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before." 

Trying to be hopefull

@Hermes@GM_EVA@Wissp

It has been almost a week since Wissp announced "In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication". Not sure for how long should the players wait? There is literally no way to communicate with you guys other than this forum. Most of the players are requesting a short reply, your opinion, some explanation or whatever. I get you have some specific work hours, but I do not want to believe you have your work hours set only for maintenance +- 2hrs per week. It seems like.

There should be a person who is resposible for this forum, answer the players and communicate with the bigger dogs GMs. If that kind of person is already here, I honestly do not know who he/she is. The majority of the questions are not asking for secret ingame details, but your plans to the future, fixing some minor and major bugs etc. It takes a few minutes every day (!!!) if you do it every day.

I would appreciate any kind of response to prove me wrong.

Thanks! 🐠 Rybička

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Wissp shiny jewerly boxes and 99% gives roses ,dark beer,dragon potions fail again at rewards as always .....  not 1 crafting ticket ...... so to do  top opal you need 40 tickets so gl to every one  ...... @Wisp if i need roses i can buy with 8 coins x2 no need the promotion boxes  

@Wissp hi, congratulations.

I believe that the best way to improve the game is to give new players more chances. A full party 105 with blessed +20 cant do dailies 105. its ridiculous :( Even if u have a full party 110 with bloody weapon u cant do dailies 105.

Few ppl will be a endgame player but atleast would be nice if u can do some game stuff without pay. A fresh player can to nothing in the game except Castilla.

So, would be nice focus on new players to server become more competitive or at least do game stuff like dungeons and etc.

• Like 1

We have had plenty of empty fake promises. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.  The rates of event boxes are shriveled to 1% for anything of value.  Every time you make the boxes .40 USD per click, the rates are nothing but boost pots and medicine. Yes we did notice you scaled down the cost of boxes for $1 USD per click, however you also reduced the rates to smithereens so we all feel extremely ripped off for spending $40 or spending more than $1000 to even try to get 15-20 jewelry tickets to even make a greater level 5 jewel  because many have tried and for $250 they get 3 jewelry tickets. These rates are horrendous and a terrible business model to begin with. This community will only believe the "new" NC America when you give use the same rates as other regions like Korea or Japan. Gouging us to death over here and people are leaving this game because of it.  

Give us an option to trade the gran kain medicines we got thousands of and completely useless in game to freya roses or nevit pots!

Then expects this post to get deleted for speaking the truth. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Poooky said:

We have had plenty of empty fake promises. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.  The rates of event boxes are shriveled to 1% for anything of value.  Every time you make the boxes .40 USD per click, the rates are nothing but boost pots and medicine. Yes we did notice you scaled down the cost of boxes for $1 USD per click, however you also reduced the rates to smithereens so we all feel extremely ripped off for spending $40 or spending more than $1000 to even try to get 15-20 jewelry tickets to even make a greater level 5 jewel  because many have tried and for $250 they get 3 jewelry tickets. These rates are horrendous and a terrible business model to begin with. This community will only believe the "new" NC America when you give use the same rates as other regions like Korea or Japan. Gouging us to death over here and people are leaving this game because of it.  

Give us an option to trade the gran kain medicines we got thousands of and completely useless in game to freya roses or nevit pots!

Then expects this post to get deleted for speaking the truth. 

I agree with you 💯 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I guess they just figure if they keep making posts promising things, that we will all just be dumb enough to think they are doing what they say? When in reality, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS? 

More posts with false promises... and zero follow through... I mean.. really? Are any of us surprised?  

7 minutes ago, Kysannia said:

I guess they just figure if they keep making posts promising things, that we will all just be dumb enough to think they are doing what they say? When in reality, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS? 

More posts with false promises... and zero follow through... I mean.. really? Are any of us surprised?  

true... and where is the date of the next update nothing yet XD

I'm going on vacation tomorrow...
Tomorrow I will be...
I will be tomorrow...
I will play tomorrow...
Tomorrow will be blah blah..
is this credible??
Stop making fun of yourself!
What's worst is that players swallow like pelicans ;)
The servers will be shut down by the end of the year!!!

1 minute ago, McByczek said:

I'm going on vacation tomorrow...
Tomorrow I will be...
I will be tomorrow...
I will play tomorrow...
Tomorrow will be blah blah..
is this credible??
Stop making fun of yourself!
What's worst is that players swallow like pelicans ;)
The servers will be shut down by the end of the year!!!

just quit already!