New prestige coming?

Renegade

5 minutes ago, Congliostron said:

premium acount with 1  window per ip...

have fun with the other 3 users... sounds like you want a nostalgia server(makes you think of great times... but disappoints.)in C1-C5 days most logged characters were ONLY on 1 account, if you saw 3 toons playing together it was 3 different people.

6 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

have fun with the other 3 users... sounds like you want a nostalgia server(makes you think of great times... but disappoints.)in C1-C5 days most logged characters were ONLY on 1 account, if you saw 3 toons playing together it was 3 different people.

I just listed one possibility, I don't give a damn, after all we don't have a voice, they'll decide and that's it, adapt, cry or run away, there are only these options

@Hermes What are u going to do for the inbalance from people that have a stock for 2+ years. from server tranfers and double stack ...
are they gona be forced to  farm adena on 0% while half of the others farm on 300% boost adena?
(i also have a years supply)
(QQing for the rest of the normal ppl)

26 minutes ago, FrankC91 said:

@Hermes What are u going to do for the inbalance from people that have a stock for 2+ years. from server tranfers and double stack ...
are they gona be forced to  farm adena on 0% while half of the others farm on 300% boost adena?
(i also have a years supply)
(QQing for the rest of the normal ppl)

the simplest solution would be to edit the bonus from 300% to 30% or less

The server goes from bad to worse. I can't understand who makes these decisions, and by what criteria. Do they even consider that what they do displeases the players or not? First they cut one, then they cut the other, they remove items from the L2 store, communication is non-existent, answers are not being given, we are playing blind. I feel frustrated, betrayed, and if I hadn't given that little bit of money I give every month, I would definitely stop playing.

What I only hope is that another product comparable to the Prestige Pack comes out, otherwise the blow to the community will be huge.

Is this how they are trying to fix the economy? By giving us half the adena? Let them fix the scam events first, where you pay and get Freya's Rose (which we have thousands of) when normally they should be giving us Brilliant

I'm paying you bleep, give me something good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

The server goes from bad to worse. I can't understand who makes these decisions, and by what criteria. Do they even consider that what they do displeases the players or not? First they cut one, then they cut the other, they remove items from the L2 store, communication is non-existent, answers are not being given, we are playing blind. I feel frustrated, betrayed, and if I hadn't given that little bit of money I give every month, I would definitely stop playing.

What I only hope is that another product comparable to the Prestige Pack comes out, otherwise the blow to the community will be huge.

Is this how they are trying to fix the economy? By giving us half the adena? Let them fix the scam events first, where you pay and get Freya's Rose (which we have thousands of) when normally they should be giving us Brilliant

+1.    I've been playing official for 18 yrs. I've seen a lot of changes during the years but what I've seen happen in the past month is beyond words... and the latest is NO MORE PRESTIGE!! Who the hell is making these damn decisions??? Why not just shut the servers down!! YOU ARE KILLING THIS  GAME!! WHY EVEN HAVE A DAMN EULA?? It's pretty damn obvious that  these forums posts aren't being read... so fk you all.... and DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB...... IF YOU HAVE ONE.

P.S. Don't forget to add "I fked up Lineage 2" to your resume!

• Like 2

@Hermes you  try force players to spend real money  no left any choice to farm adena ingame try push player to buy outgame adena nice company in your place i quit my job or this actions you make gonna end the game for sure  , you say you want to listen the players and you do the opposite of what they want to enjoy the game you only care to get dollars and not give something back  from players that pay you and they are stupid to pay a game that give nothing back only dissapointment and nothing more you just copy paste the patch from korea but korea give players lot of thinks in good price that all player can afford plus build the game so can have everything in and not scam player give roses for 10 dollars (example ) and we should say thank you we feed your homes with our money you should thank us to support you , you are lucky nobody wants to put lowyer  to dig that things that happen up cause you dont even deserve a single dollar to waste on that company read that carefully and think what your actions gonna do to make better things ingame so can win the trust of players to invenst their money to your company

20 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

2K prestige packs at max ~= 360 K per year. Seems NC_America don't care about this money. Perhaps they have much bigger "business"..

There is much more  scarry scenario (plan): GMs to have warned the 20 FAT spenders, (which ruined the game in fact), to buy prestige packs  for 2 years  in advance. And all others (normal players) to be pushed to quit the game.

No more Destiny Packs, no more Prestige Pack, what are you thinking. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've spent more on this latest so-called event and the best I've gotten was Forgotten books. Time to quite!!!!!!!

Sorry wrong acct some how. JennyKrull

Edited by Git
  • Like 1

To those wondering what's going to happen to their current items still in the dimensional merchant and/or your inventory, Hermes said...

"...and the items that are currently in-game from the Prestige Pack will remain until their natural expiration date."

What I find frustrating is the lack of any explanation as to why the Prestige Pack is being removed, leaving the supposition open to the imagination of a community of creative, and sometimes paranoid, thinkers.

Potential Reasons :

· The game is closing down
· Someone hacked the server where our credit card info is stored and they're closing it down and not setting up a new, more secure one due to lack of know-how
· They're planning on announcing a bigger, better (and hopefully cheaper) type of package and don't want to ruin the surprise

What's your guess? Play along and maybe they'll show us the courtesy of letting us know why they decided to remove it. 😁

2 hours ago, Dugchugger said:

· They're planning on announcing a bigger, better (and hopefully cheaper) type of package and don't want to ruin the surprise

most likely, but tbh i chuckled at "hopefully cheaper" considering the anticonsumer practices they follow. It's like they try implement every mobile gaming tactic that exists.

Not gonna mention the nonexistent professionalism by methodically ignoring their paying customers and driving forum engagement to the ground. Logging in the forum to announce they remove prestige just a few hours before it happens w/o presenting an alternative, thus driving the player base into wild speculations, panic and enlarging the destain they already have for this management. Deciding to remove transfers in the middle of vacation season for most of the players, so many did not have the chance to know or do something about it. And lets not even mention the bot situation that is their customer "support".

Well other games await when prestige expires

• Like 2