How are you getting ready for tomorrow!!!

Boziggy

How are you all getting ready/ preparing for the launch tomorrow?

Took the rest of the week off from work.

Got 60$ in my wallet to order some Pizzas tomorrow. Fridge full of beer and other assortment of drinks!

- Mini TV by monitor with Netflix loaded

- Poptarts - Strawberry (Of course)

- 2 lb of Sour Patch Kids

- Massive Box of cheese its

My body is ready!!!!! SO Hype!!!!

well im on nights this week.  Ill get up just before server up.  Log in..play for a few hours. Head to work.  Load it up on my gaming laptop at work. Play until like 1am.  Go home and play some more because Im on call.  lol.  That is unless shit catches fire at work then ill actually have to do something work related.  Night shift engineer is the best.  All the big wigs are gone for the night and we dont work on projects at night, only put out fires.

1 minute ago, IamLegend said:

well im on nights this week.  Ill get up just before server up.  Log in..play for a few hours. Head to work.  Load it up on my gaming laptop at work. Play until like 1am.  Go home and play some more because Im on call.  lol

LOL - Have to get that play time any way possible lol

Mostly food.

Prepared 1.5 gallons of homemade sweet sun tea  

Then ran to Costco for pita bread, chips, hummus and guac. Last weekend went to farmers market for salsa, local honey (peanut butter and honey sandwiches) and pickled spicy mushrooms. 

My apartment complex has its own convenience store (1 minute walking distance) with a Starbucks inside, so caffeine is taken care of :) 

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, warborn said:

Mostly food.

Then ran to Costco for pita bread, chips, hummus and guac. Last weekend went to farmers market for salsa, local honey (peanut butter and honey sandwiches) and pickled spicy mushrooms. 

My apartment complex has its own convenience store (1 minute walking distance) with a Starbucks inside, so caffeine is taken care of :) 

Aww man living the good life. That all sounds sooo good.

I'll hopefully get some more good sleep tonight and get here early tomorrow. Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm excited for everybody! woot!

12 minutes ago, warborn said:

Mostly food.

Love the Pita chips from Costco!! Might get some chips and salsa too sounds super good!

Took the day off. Gonna get up early and get a good long workout session in (Leg Day!) so I don't have to worry about it later. Gonna grab some caffeine, make some post workout breakfast, and wait for the servers to go live. I grocery shopped on Sunday, so my meals are prepped, fridge is fully stocked and ready to go!

10 minutes ago, AlphaSwift said:

Took the day off. Gonna get up early and get a good long workout session in (Leg Day!) so I don't have to worry about it later. Gonna grab some caffeine, make some post workout breakfast, and wait for the servers to go live. I grocery shopped on Sunday, so my meals are prepped, fridge is fully stocked and ready to go!

Noice! - Ran for an extra hour today to make up for tomorrow lol >.> Bodys going to suffer the next few days  though lol

25 minutes ago, Hime said:

Aww man living the good life. That all sounds sooo good.

I'll hopefully get some more good sleep tonight and get here early tomorrow. Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm excited for everybody! woot!

I hope you sleep well Hime and thanks for your hard work. I hope NCsoft is feeding you folks. If not, let us know so the community can pitch in and send you some pizza :)  

13 minutes ago, Praxis said:

5 boxes of cheez its

some beer

set up 1 button press pizza order

built a new computer

took the next 5 days off (my party members have the next 12 days off)

bag of candy

pack of water (gotta stay hydrated)

all you lucky SOBs taking off days from work.  I have my last vaca days of the year coming up but wont be within 100 miles of my PC

1 hour ago, Boziggy said:

Noice! - Ran for an extra hour today to make up for tomorrow lol >.> Bodys going to suffer the next few days  though lol

Haha nice man. I know what you mean..I’ll at least get a good cardio session in daily if I don’t lift the rest of the week lol. 

2 big bottles of cola

3 packs of cigarettes

1 big box of coffee

I have a problem when I start playing a new mmo... my first day is usually a 2-3 day + 3-4 hour sleep and another 1-2 day of playtime after that.

EDIT: then I get bored of said mmo, and don't play it for a week or two at all :))

Archived