Jump to content
Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Alchohealer said:

Stop complaining for things that care only for your selfs, First we need more capacity in server,2 They need to decrease xp lost from deaths, Adena drop rate and items are ok i was never fan of spoil so i dont know 

Nice meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AludArg    1

so u announcement a classic server in 1.5, but nerf the rates without notice so to make it clear 100% xp>75% // 100% amount adena> 25% // 100% spoil chance/amount > 25% // and then u need more then 2 week for "fix" that "mistake" , uhm,,, u rly dont have any 

scruples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackLordBG    5
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

  • Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Me and my friends started again this classic server with great anthusiasm and started gather old dog from before 14 years from skype phones and before server was on we decided tomake 3 clans and an ally.And I can tell you no one  of our ppl is satisfied with the adena.We do not complain about the exp but from adena drop and spoil.Ppl do not have money for weapons and purchase for shots this is rediculous but everything has an end.Ppl already started to talk about quiting only 1 week after you released the server.

Do the math full server of happy custumers who will pay everymonth to maintain vip4 or empty server.If you destroy the server from the beginning will be impossible to gather again the people no matter what y gonna do later.

A decision must be taken fast and actions must be done imedietely.Most of the society are ppl above 30-40 years so you can not bulling us long!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93
1 minute ago, AludArg said:

so u announcement a classic server in 1.5, but nerf the rates without notice so to make it clear 100% xp>75% // 100% amount adena> 25% // 100% spoil chance/amount > 25% // and then u need more then 2 week for "fix" that "mistake" , uhm,,, u rly dont have any 


scruples
they probably thought people wouldn't notice XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chT    1

I'm gonna open a refund request on Paypal, honestly. I can't believe you are like that
I would expect more about you guys, NCsoft could provide a better feedback about these issues and not let players/customers without any kind of support. 

After years waiting for this game, why didn't you open an open/closed BETA test for players verify? I Imagine your FY19 results getting better after this launch. However how disappointed I am after this mess.

I really expect that many things will be fixed after next restart and YOU HOPE you guys provide a better feedback though.

If not, rip NCSoft. I loved you so much, but our time is over.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MMOBlitz    10
Just now, marcysiek said:

they probably thought people wouldn't notice XD

Honestly i think thats exactly it. Especially after seeing what fools will pay for on retail, they probably just figured these sheep will just spend their checks on shots and keep quiet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seiferi    0
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

  • Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

I suggest you give back 60% of the xp everyone lost by death until now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liviades    1

I see lot of ppl crying about havent got Gear on lvl 30, we have 2 D grade weapons on lvl 30 and we have bad luck on drops.
But well, if the cry is so loud, well... the rates will change for sure, sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
1 hour ago, Hime said:

I will need to discuss this with Juji. I will try to post an update about this before day's end.

I know you're just the messenger. I know Korea is often the cause of issues . But if theres any resistance from the Office on the rates. It's because someone who doesn't play L2, doesn't understand the game/community, is trying to boost their period bonus.

That might have worked 5 years ago. However, retail L2 has burned out alot of people. The constant downgrading of ingame rewards, and L2Store-only items. I'm getting too old to play Electronic Arts Presents: Lineage 2.

Go over their heads. Get affirmation from main office.

Edited by Jackl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saffi    33
1 minute ago, Liviades said:

I see lot of ppl crying about havent got Gear on lvl 30, we have 2 D grade weapons on lvl 30 and we have bad luck on drops.
But well, if the cry is so loud, well... the rates will change for sure, sadly.

You can always tell a fanboy they overuse the word CRY alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silkrun    0
3 minutes ago, Liviades said:

I see lot of ppl crying about havent got Gear on lvl 30, we have 2 D grade weapons on lvl 30 and we have bad luck on drops.
But well, if the cry is so loud, well... the rates will change for sure, sadly.

You definitely didn't have bad luck with drops, or you're talking about bottom D grade which is barely more expensive than top NG for some weapon types

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherwood    1

Hella bugs everywhere, to sum it up:

1. Login queue broken -> closing client after queue is off.

2. Giving /trade and confirming it gives cancel of a trade. Tried trading with my other boxes or with other random guys, fourth-fifth time it worked.

3. Spiritshot bug quest

4. 3 Delays to launch a server.

5. Adena/Items drop rates and Spoil rates are broken (not playing spoil, because it doesnt spoil anything).

6. Some guys were even banned before launch of the server

7. Some 'white' mobs had like 60exp where others had 500, already before lvl 20.

8. Mobs around dion bugged.

9. Bug losing 10% on death (in papers it was 4%)

I am sure there are even more buggs. What is this? Indie developers can't afford to launch such a broken game and not a huge company. OK, happened, but why the heck dont u fix it? Why next week? @Hime what Adena drop rate? Adena drop rate is ok, but the amount is wrong! Why did you not mention Item drop rate and Spoil rate?

Are you americans? Then deliver. You work like indians, you tell them something and they nod and shake head 'yes sir, i understand sir, will do sir - keeping smiling and not doing anything productive'.

Waiting one more week, not progressing further, fishing instead in a meantime. If it wont be fixed, then bye. Repeating Q on bears to get 5.7k is boring. Bear/Spider simulator, im too old for this.

Not even taking in account that server is full only because of fishermen's and 3+ boxes each. Once few guys leave it will be multiplied by 3+, so keep in mind that when 500 guys decide to lose u will lose 1500-2000 online! There should be offline shop and it should consume less packets and game server would allow 10k+ players simultaneously in 2018 no problem, but thats another story and more like its KR task. But its stupid to handle 5.8k online, if russian private servers out there handle up to 9k online.

Edited by Sherwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaso    3

2 and a half server full - that big is community that 1 server couldnt handle it. But this company fked up badly, see tomorrow online because u dont give a fak about 10k ppl spaming this forum about 1 thing which is broken and making the game unplayable. Waste of time if they didnt fixed it. Bye Players You Are The Best ! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Murmur    3

Guys I'm opening my server very soon. I'm pretty sure it is not going to be fcuked up like this classic :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aiylora    0

Hi, @Hime @Juji

i dont interact much on game forums. but since i love this game so much... its pain me to see this happen!

These issues (spoil&drops, adena, stupid disconnect system on login and more) should been fixed in a emergency hotfix in the days after launch. Instead you gave a vague answer, that makes us hope for the next maintenance for the (way to late) solution... days pass by and still you havent found these much needed fixes. Instead you assume its ok to delay it for another week (maybe more, maybe less?) ... who knows!?

You managed to revive a dying game with these classic servers, please learn from the mistakes from the past please!

Many regards, from a hopeful L2 Player

Edited by Aiylora
typoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

Me and my friends started again this classic server with great anthusiasm and started gather old dog from before 14 years from skype phones and before server was on we decided tomake 3 clans and an ally.And I can tell you no one  of our ppl is satisfied with the adena.We do not complain about the exp but from adena drop and spoil.Ppl do not have money for weapons and purchase for shots this is rediculous but everything has an end.Ppl already started to talk about quiting only 1 week after you released the server.

Do the math full server of happy custumers who will pay everymonth to maintain vip4 or empty server.If you destroy the server from the beginning will be impossible to gather again the people no matter what y gonna do later.

A decision must be taken fast and actions must be done imedietely.Most of the society are ppl above 30-40 years so you can not bulling us long!

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kas    0
2 minutes ago, Murmur said:

Guys I'm opening my server very soon. I'm pretty sure it is not going to be fcuked up like this classic :D

u cant do it worse than they did :) Tell me what went right in here and then i'll send you bottle of scotch :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zevon    6

In essence, they probably won't change the rates. I mean it's not that hard of an issue. How is it classic C1 if the rates are lower than the official launch 14 years ago? I will wait to see what the conclusion is, but it doesn't look like they are going to change the rates. If they don't change the rates I'm gone too as it will just reinforce my hunch that the rates were lowered on purpose to generate more interest in the L2 store for SS and other items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redgar28    9
1 minute ago, Zevon said:

In essence, they probably won't change the rates. I mean it's not that hard of an issue. How is it classic C1 if the rates are lower than the official launch 14 years ago? I will wait to see what the conclusion is, but it doesn't look like they are going to change the rates. If they don't change the rates I'm gone too as it will just reinforce my hunch that the rates were lowered on purpose to generate more interest in the L2 store for SS and other items. 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liviades    1
15 minutes ago, Silkrun said:

You definitely didn't have bad luck with drops, or you're talking about bottom D grade which is barely more expensive than top NG for some weapon types

Srry maybe i write it bad, we only pick up a NG drop, the 2 D grade weapons we buy it with adena, before 30

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lFUNl    11
10 minutes ago, Liviades said:

Srry maybe i write it bad, we only pick up a NG drop, the 2 D grade weapons we buy it with adena, before 30

hahaha... Liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×