Seiges/Mass PvP

Tamlin

15 hours ago, Fooz said:

when zureil plays archer ..

like the title says that's indeed a pvp video wherein morningstar is in a suicide situation going in fighting 2 pts one of the pts having 2 dragon weapons and both pts having multiple brooch brs not that I'm complaining or anything that's just how desperate MS is to fight Nova since they've been avoiding this past few months that even knowing that it's a fight they have a chance of losing they still went in and fight :) it's cute fooz is bragging about this win though gj son finally you won!

On 12/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, AiZeN said:

like the title says that's indeed a pvp video wherein morningstar is in a suicide situation going in fighting 2 pts one of the pts having 2 dragon weapons and both pts having multiple brooch brs not that I'm complaining or anything that's just how desperate MS is to fight Nova since they've been avoiding this past few months that even knowing that it's a fight they have a chance of losing they still went in and fight :) it's cute fooz is bragging about this win though gj son finally you won!

gz on aden castle! trouble getting to throne these days ? :c

30 minutes ago, MS_Truffle said:

Same result actually worse lol, this fight was a bleep >>NSFW<<. After this we never saw Nova leave the MP regen xD

You couldn't see them cuz you couldn't even enter? Failed randoms and their lol excuses xD

Join MS, wage in battle, see the sieges!..... from the outside of the castle, while being dead on the floor.

MS awaits YOU!

4 hours ago, MS_Truffle said:

Same result actually worse lol, this fight was a bleep >>NSFW<<. After this we never saw Nova leave the MP regen xD

I wonder how many more excuses you gonna say about not being able to get Aden

You also provided an 8 min video while nova provided all siege. Too bad you werent able to even make it to the casting room xD

Also "same result actually worse" while Nova did +250 on your clan ? Truffle The Delusional

Waiting for more excuses !!!!

On 12/12/2017 at 12:42 AM, MS_Truffle said:

hmm you sure?  From my perspective.. we were on aden lawn majority of siege. Aden lawn gives mana regen now?  I must of missed the memo :( Trouble staying alive to make it to throne bud? it seemed like it :D 

On 12/12/2017 at 5:09 AM, AiZeN said:

I'd say its harder to make Nova come out of town and fight us on a daily basis than go to the throne :P

It must be truly hard to lie so much to yourself to try to find a way to continue on with your failed attempts @ propaganda :( #problMS

On 12/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, WetPinay said:

Haven't played in 7 yrs but gotta say these dragon weapons are ridiculous. The damn healers gotta be elite.
Even on Nova side, those casters are kinda OP in choke points within the castle.

minor detail but last Aden siege the fights were almost all outside the castle, doors to the throne/scribing area never got breached

and yes dragon weapons are overkill, I'm really hoping we will not get those dragon weapon events that EU/RU have had already.. ^^"

In the Battle of Alesia the Romans trapped and starved the people of Alesia within their own walls. There was no getting out and no help coming in from outside. Anyway, can't help but see something similar happening here in Chronos. Well played strategic move by this MS people. Will Nova regain their bread and butter back? Will they rise back to fame and fortune or will MS take it all away? Hope to see before the servers shut down.

Archived