Meanwhile in dragonvalley

While you have vip newbies crying on the forum as how "hard" and "unbalanced" the server is, and how "unplayable" the server is after lvl 40, this is whats happening at the same time in dragon valley:

https://youtu.be/9e0FoO3VWCs

And dont you dare to cry about "yeah but they are top donators with cp and bla bla bla". Most of the users complaining here ARE TOP DONATORS, the only difference is that they dont know how to play  the damn game. Like i said from the beggining this is already a pay2win server, so dont you dare to ask for more avantages. its pathetic.

9 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

While you have vip newbies crying on the forum as how "hard" and "unbalanced" the server is, and how "unplayable" the server is after lvl 40, this is whats happening at the same time in dragon valley:

And dont you dare to cry about "yeah but they are top donators with cp and bla bla bla". Most of the users complaining here ARE TOP DONATORS, the only difference is that they dont know how to play  the damn game. Like i said from the beggining this is already a pay2win server, so dont you dare to ask for more avantages. its pathetic.

Dude, they are playing 24/7 with drivers, you are just stupid or what ?

yeah yeah, cry more. Facts are you dont know how to play. plain and easy like that. "if they are better than me they are cheating". You are asking for advantages for paying real money to be above the rest of the players. Well they did the same, but they put even more money than you into the game.

So its okay for you to pay to be above the free2play user, but if they do the same and put more money than you they are no-lifers using drivers

1 hour ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You always seemed like someone who has no clue about this game, now im sure about it.

Thats a 24/7 AOE Mage party played by alot more than 9 players, they pull a huge monster train and AOE it down for minimum spiritshot usage and max profit.

This is classic, and if you knew anything about it, you would know that there are very few places where you can pull the trains those guys do.

3 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

yeah yeah, cry more. Facts are you dont know how to play.

With this he means "you're not a nolifer with high level of autism to grind like robots as we do".

People that tryhard this much, putting the game over health and life just to accomplish some kind of "glory" in a game.. It just shows how defeated they're in life.

21 minutes ago, beleaua said:

drivers? don't you need loop macros to work to have such thing. those were disabled.

With 'drivers' I think he meant that when one person gets tired another gets in the account and continues to grind with the same character, like truck drivers. It's a well known tryhard method from illegal servers.

3 hours ago, IceAge said:

I see lots of tears in that video! 

Btw, isn't op the same guy saying he has a life while admitting he's playing 12+ hours a day ?

12 hours of gaming, 8 hours of work leave 4 whole hours for him to socially interact with his super-hot model gf.

You know nothing. :D

15 hours ago, LadyShu said:

It will even out in a while. Right now most people complain because of the urge to advance in the "race" and it doesnt go fast enough for them.

Honestly i think everyone is stil advancing too fast for classic.

the problem is we that those that dont have vip and wont buy one to make that company more rich are risking being logged in and get disconnected when the server reach its peak capacity 

thus humpering the advancement..

the problem isnt the xp tables they are fine for me the problem is 

1)getting disconnected

2) finding a spot that isnt filled with bots 

3)being able to spoil ->which as it turns out we cant anymore..

so is there any reason for someone to wait for ncsoft to fix the damn server while there are already people in the 60+ category?no the server is already unbalanced the economy without bringing balanced rates wont recover and if they add paid teleport this week well it will be the end of it

Archived