How i can refund? Unistalling, Nerfed rates vip scam

You go to see a movie on the cinema, at end you dont like the movie so you ask for a refound.

Thats what you are trying to do here, pay for some bonus in a game, after a few weeks you dont like the game anymore, so you ask for a refound.

Whatever dude, if you want to chargeback there is 0 need to post about it here outside of looking for attention.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:00 PM, Niro said:

You go to see a movie on the cinema, at end you dont like the movie so you ask for a refound.

Thats what you are trying to do here, pay for some bonus in a game, after a few weeks you dont like the game anymore, so you ask for a refound.

Whatever dude, if you want to chargeback there is 0 need to post about it here outside of looking for attention.

And if you payed for movie with De Niro and you receive movie with Batista? Its pure scam.

On 25/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, Niro said:

Yeah u pay to see Nolan's Batman and end up watching Clooney's one and still complain!!??

7 hours ago, IceAge said:

The joy after you will be left with bots and "donors", will be priceless :)

Cheers!

I already can only play on weekends as after work I can't log in. Five days later I come to same 20lvl spot and now instead of few spoilers running around I see just elf mages with horses in bigger quantity.

3 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

I already can only play on weekends as after work I can't log in. Five days later I come to same 20lvl spot and now instead of few spoilers running around I see just elf mages with horses in bigger quantity.

And you know what? They will tell you to submit ticket. Then you'll get reply that they banned them. What I did after reply - pmed the bots and they're online. So wondering what did they ban and what are they thanking me for :D 

6 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

And you know what? They will tell you to submit ticket. Then you'll get reply that they banned them. What I did after reply - pmed the bots and they're online. So wondering what did they ban and what are they thanking me for :D 

And it's funny that a lot of people defend them and suggest to buy VIP so wouldn't need to wait in line. First thing is the way I would need to activate VIP:
1.I need to pay them. 2. Wait for weekend. 3.Wake up early in the morning while it's dark. 4. Log in into the game to activate it.
Why do I need to do these things in such bizarre way just to play...
Now with countless pony mages running around the hill I am trying to farm isn't giving me much fun either. I don't like low adena but I can live with what I get at 20lvl+ for now but from what I heard later it will be bad and nothing is still said or done about it. All I see is them talking about event stuff or some minor bug. People want to hear more than "we are looking into it". I don't see any reason even to buy a cosmetic item and the way it's currently going isn't looking good.

14 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

And it's funny that a lot of people defend them and suggest to buy VIP so wouldn't need to wait in line. First thing is the way I would need to activate VIP:
1.I need to pay them. 2. Wait for weekend. 3.Wake up early in the morning while it's dark. 4. Log in into the game to activate it.
Now with countless pony mages running around the hill I am trying to farm isn't giving me much fun either. I don't like low adena but I can live with what I get at 20lvl+ for now but from what I heard later it will be bad and nothing is still said or done about it. All I see is them talking about event stuff or some minor bug. People want to hear more than "we are looking into it". I don't see any reason even to buy a cosmetic item and the way it's currently going isn't looking good.

If I correctly understand they have already looked into it. They said they will tell after they receive update. Update was received October 24 and so know issues were updated too 
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/ Do you see anything about bots, adenas and spoils in 40+ zones or some of the 20-40 zones where some of them are bleeped up? There're none and it's the only update about issues after update was received. 

6 hours ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

Exacly what im saying...when you pay for VIP you don't wait in line to get your VIP bracelet....thats exacly the reason you payed....Make the VIP able to activate on site,not inside the game because it provides ACCESS to the game...simple bleeping logic that VIP 4 "guardians" and NC soft will never understand

1 hour ago, Spoiler123654 said:

It was drug when i had drops and adena. IT WAS REALLY A DRUG. Now its like live servers. You need level up chars all time and farm low areas or stay afk for event rewards to gear up your main. No thanks i dont want this, bb.

bb

On 25.10.2018 at 5:53 PM, Spoiler123654 said:

Hello, Juji said they fixed drop/spoil rates but he was lying. They did only for low level areas and i payed vip for nothing. Pls tell me how to refund im so mad with this company

Refund? Good joke! Brain about it before dropping your money into fire. 9_9

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, mixa said:

They are not leaving, just attention seekers.

Wait what? If I still post, does that mean I am still playing? 

No! I am just here to make my point as to why I quit ! Is simple.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived