Is this what L2 is all about?

Reusito

0 respect for players/customers.
I know @Juji and @Hime are not the ones to blame,but people have to rant somewhere.
This is UNNACEPTABLE,I wanna play on a weekend  having already bought VIP since practically release and I can't,cause queues for VIPs are 750+ and by the time I can play I would have gone to bed !
Bots,fishing,adena sellers,afk events... Is this what L2 is all about? It's my first time playing on an official L2 server(apart from the stupidity GoD is) and if it wasn't cause I have friends I want to play with,I would have already quit. Not because game's hard,just because NCsoft shows 0 respect to their community.

Is this the experience you want for your players?! How about taking some action?! 

Prove your community,for once,you don't deserve to be burnt !

9 hours ago, mixa said:

MAYBE, start being a PLAYER and NOT a customer??? MAYBE? - meh, you'll never be that, forget it :)

Did you even read the whole post or did you just read what you wanted? If you like to get f***** in the a** it doesn't mean everyone likes it too.

8 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

Who would have thought we would still see post like this. When NC opened two new servers for us to play on. If you do not want to wait for the que make a char on one of those two servers. There you go I know it was hard to figure out, but now your problem is fixed.

Will you pay for my transfer? I'm curious,cause I'm already level 40 and playing with an active/friendly CP. Will you pay all of our transfers? 
No? Then how about trying to understand the situation and shut the hell up?

10 hours ago, Reusito said:

I know @Juji and @Hime are not the ones to blame,but people have to rant somewhere.
This is UNNACEPTABLE,I wanna play on a weekend  having already bought VIP since practically release and I can't,cause queues for VIPs are 750+ and by the time I can play I would have gone to bed !
Bots,fishing,adena sellers,afk events... Is this what L2 is all about? It's my first time playing on an official L2 server(apart from the stupidity GoD is) and if it wasn't cause I have friends I want to play with,I would have already quit. Not because game's hard,just because NCsoft shows 0 respect to their community.

Is this the experience you want for your players?! How about taking some action?! 

Sorry dude, but yes, this is what L2 Official Servers are all about....... Was allways like this: bots and adena selling, all goes around that

2 hours ago, Reusito said:

Did you even read the whole post or did you just read what you wanted? If you like to get f***** in the a** it doesn't mean everyone likes it too.

Will you pay for my transfer? I'm curious,cause I'm already level 40 and playing with an active/friendly CP. Will you pay all of our transfers? 
No? Then how about trying to understand the situation and shut the hell up?

Nobody is suggestion you transfer.  Transfers aren't even open.  I've been arguing for free transfers to Gludio to encourage people to move, but no luck so far.  They are suggesting you, and your CP, start over on Gludio or Aden.  A better idea probably is to log in during off hours when there is little or no queue and just stay logged in. That's why the queues don't move.  Most people who are getting in are staying in 24/7.

16 hours ago, Reusito said:

@Juji and @Hime I hate to say this but as someone that played MANY years on l2 retail what you describe is what L2 is and always has been about. Juji was there a long time ago and has zero power and is not to blame, but it this is L2 (classic or live). On the live servers it's the whales that keep the server running, on classic it will be the same, heck I know of one whale clan called Nova that is on the TI server under new names that will prop up the server for as long as they stay. I can tell you how classic will work.

People will play, there will be a sub culture that will wait patiently for adena prices to come down. people will manually level or auto level up and when it only costs about 100 bucks to buy the best gear at the time, people will start showing up in said gear. it will only go down hill from there, and NCSoft will do nothing about it. In the world of non private L2 servers it about spending that cash whether its on the cash shop on non classic or on the black market adena that will start getting cheaper in the coming months.

13 hours ago, NostroSalvatore said:

When they said L2Classic will be HARD CORE what they meant was "L2 Classic is Hard TO GET IN THE DOOR". 

im trying to come back to this shit show but man its a mess, at least NCSoft kept it like retail with all the programs and BS that make non classic so much fun lol

17 hours ago, Reusito said:

they should enable max limit to 15000 players at last in weekends, my guildmatters spent money in vip too and had queue too, they just left, will return when many people quit, or when gms increase the players capacity, you can do the same if you want

3 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

they should enable max limit to 15000 players at last in weekends, my guildmatters spent money in vip too and had queue too, they just left, will return when many people quit, or when gms increase the players capacity, you can do the same if you want

Himm can you please stop with your nonsense? Are you up late drinking or something? You cant increase the server cap to 15k the game cant handle that. Do your research kiddo. Go to bed because you are spouting off B.S. posts and it's probably time to get some rest.

3 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

Himm can you please stop with your nonsense? Are you up late drinking or something? You cant increase the server cap to 15k the game cant handle that. Do your research kiddo. Go to bed because you are spouting off B.S. posts and it's probably time to get some rest.

yes it can, i played l2 extreme " server closed by the FBI " with 50.000 players on

i think u never had the config.ini files of a l2 server in your hands..

enjoy it

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2007/february/iptheft020107

that year with that ammount of players, with 2006 hardware servers, now we are in 2018, ncsoft cant have a d-wave quantum computing, but probabbly, a hardware 100 times better than 2006 servers

12 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

by the way I read it, and its like black desert or wow saying they have ten million users but not all are on the server at once lol. those games can only hold a few thousand ppl at once.

you are wrong, you never had a server files

i had a server files in my hands, even from games as ultima online, or helbreath, or even conquer online and " ferentus " herrcot

and i know the capacity of them even with a pentium III server hardware

edit: also something that people said in year 2006 was " a lot more people plays in l2 extreme than in all the officials l2 servers " and things as that, come on, everyone in that years were talking about l2 extreme, of course, wasnt about just " l2 " sad. 

but, it happened.

oh, and do you know how many users online has a crap game as " second life " in 2018, probabbly from 50.000 to 420.000 people online

and a high stuff game as ncsoft cant hold 50k players, when a crap game as second life can hold more than 400.000 active users online?

seriusly, stop trolling and saying " moron " to the others, when u are the only one, bye.

https://imgur.com/qxv6ChA

hahaa.. and a big game staff as ncsoft cant do the same in l2? come on man, you never had a server files in your hands...

Archived