Forums

Beast Shots Are No Joke

Kokola90

Hi. Is this intended to nerf summoners this hard? Not everyone wants to play the "nuker" while being summoner. What's the point of summoners right now? Shots are way too expensive, while other classes spam shots as much as they want. Even buffer servitors are from 77 lvl. Really? Just make the prices lower because even summoning shots is insanely expensive. Right now all classes > summoners. Until you lower the prices of servitor shots summoner class is completely dead. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCsoft increased shot consume by summons to 2 after Seven sings update(latest update) and its the same here.
meanwhile we get 1/5 of the actual classic rates.
it makes them x10 more expensive then usual .

EVEN on other classic servers ppl cant afford beastshots until 58+ with actual x1 adena/drop rate :D , so on our server we will never be able to use beat shots?  currently i need drop full weapon every 4h if i want to farm with shots

HOW is thi supposed to work NCwest ?  its like other weapons to cost 10 shots.

this is nonsense .  can we get official response on this matter, please?

1 minute ago, Coop said:

If, NCSoft decrease beast SS price to 20 or so, soon you can see 5-unicorn team in Insolence tower/Antares lair

even if they take x1 SS its still impossible to use shots.  u have no idea what u saying tbh. u need to be playing summoner actually to know what i mean.

how would u feel if ur SSC cost 140 adena?

2 hours ago, burgerking said:

even if they take x1 SS its still impossible to use shots.  u have no idea what u saying tbh. u need to be playing summoner actually to know what i mean.

how would u feel if ur SSC cost 140 adena?

You do not need other gear when you use summons with beast ss, right?

Spoilers are crying for spoil rates and summoners are crying for beast ss price. But in reality, most class in bot paries are these two types.

1 minute ago, Coop said:

You do not need other gear when you use summons with beast ss, right?

Spoilers are crying for spoil rates and summoners are crying for beast ss price. But in reality, most class in bot paries are these two types.

i do not need other gear?  yea our BD is doing more dmg then my 56 lvl summoner btw ( im also using C duals actually LOL)

i need other other chars to kill the mobs not other gear :D

WE CANT even afford to use spirit sharing buff LOL

2 hours ago, burgerking said:

i do not need other gear?  yea our BD is doing more dmg then my 56 lvl summoner btw ( im also using C duals actually LOL)

i need other other chars to kill the mobs not other gear :D

WE CANT even afford to use spirit sharing buff LOL

Beast ss was not introduced 16 years ago in C0/C1.5. But we still survived as Nec.

2 hours ago, Kokola90 said:

This is not true classic, so do not compare this hybrid to other classics. Maybe start saying that daily missions are not needed too cuz they are not the part of classic? Beast shot prices have to be lowered. You cant change my mind. 

We are not trying to change your mind, not at all.

I play a CAT - Warlock and is a sad about use ss on my pet. We never do it maybe on pvp we can use it but 72adena per 1 hit so expensive when mobs drop 100-300 adena. Cat need do 5-6 hit to kill mobs 5* 72 or 6* 72  / 360 adnea and 432 so 1 mobs cost us 60-320 thatis very expensive  :P

Make drop rate adena x1 or change cost make ss for pet. Or you never saw soon any summoner on the serwer.

In the original game, which is what mobs are based off of, summoners did not have shots, pets took between 10 and 90% of exp, and they constantly "ate" Crystals.

NC never "balanced" the class to take into account soul shots, but they added them anyways.  So what that means is the class is pretty balanced without shots, and with, it's overpowered.

You have it easy, summoner is easily the 2nd most OP class (economy-wise) in the game except for Warlord right now.  Also in the later game you won't care about that cost.

These complaints kind of blow my mind.

1 hour ago, burgerking said:

summoners will always be unplayable. either change SS consume back to 1  or fix the rates.......

WE WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER be able to afford shots.

NEVER

how we are supposed to farm LOA or any good high lvl spot ? HOW?

Party. You're not supposed to farm at LOA solo

Archived