Jump to content
waterfront

clan reputation after salvation

Recommended Posts

waterfront    0

Hello.

I just started to wander how to get such massive amounts of clan reputation. Clan leveling for small/new clans looks not to atractive.

Level 6: 965,000 CRP
Level 7: 2,690,000 CRP
Level 8: 4,050,000 CRP

such a big jump between lvl 6 and lvl 7. And does it reset clan reputation after clan lvl up? My clan after Salvation update is lvl 6 with only 98k clan rep points, it doesnt even get to lvl 5 cap which is 560k.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    283
9 hours ago, waterfront said:

Hello.

I just started to wander how to get such massive amounts of clan reputation. Clan leveling for small/new clans looks not to atractive.

Level 6: 965,000 CRP
Level 7: 2,690,000 CRP
Level 8: 4,050,000 CRP

such a big jump between lvl 6 and lvl 7. And does it reset clan reputation after clan lvl up? My clan after Salvation update is lvl 6 with only 98k clan rep points, it doesnt even get to lvl 5 cap which is 560k.

Regards

Don't bother, it's almost impossible at the moment. The current devs of l2 are not there smartest ppl you can find and many things are just put there for the sake of being there...

There is simply no way for a small clan to gather all that clan rep in any viable amount of time.Hell even for the biggest clans, going from 11  to 12 is not real as of now.

My advice on this will be to wait for the next update this spring and hopefully something gets changed there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
waterfront    0

This is madness. Or... my calculations are wrong. If you work on general clan quests, one gives 150 crp. You can do 18 q/char per week. It gives 2700 crp per person. If you want to make lvl 7 its about 1000, one thousend weeks. Lvl 6 clan can have 80 chars, it means for full clan it takes 13,7 weeks to achive that. 3+months. Madness? How clan w/o good buffs and rewards can keep 80 active ppl... for 3 months... hahaha bloody insane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    22
3 hours ago, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

IMO, they've done that so people stop creating new clans with 0 impact on game and join clans that are there for years. 

Most of the clans that have an impact on any given server are the kind of clans that won't recruit casual players, average or low geared players or new players and with good reason too. Also, with the penalty for leaving clan being insignificant these days, people just jump from one clan to their alt clan to avoid wars. My point is, alt clans and bogus clans are still going to exist. Salvation just made things much harder for smaller clans that are actually trying to achieve something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    102
On 01.03.2018 at 7:29 AM, mixa said:

Hell even for the biggest clans, going from 11  to 12 is not real as of now.

My advice on this will be to wait for the next update this spring and hopefully something gets changed there.

What are you talking about?

3Sp3Q7U.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
46 minutes ago, dUdot said:

What are you talking about?

3Sp3Q7U.jpg

 

dUBot so proud on new DragonHunters exploit 9_9

For anyone else interested in CRPing his clan big time, here's a little manual:
- get a castle for your boxclan (in this example: ImaginativeGame)
- open clanwar to your boxclan
- put some ppl. with force-attack "next target" macro in the castle yard of your boxclan to kill your boxclan 24/7
- oh little detail: boxclan characters must have adrenal1in running so they can go auto "To Castle" to get killed again.
- keep on pretending you don't bot and script :P

Source (watch the blue chats):

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    102
13 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

dUBot so proud on new DragonHunters exploit 9_9

For anyone else interested in CRPing his clan big time, here's a little manual:
- get a castle for your boxclan (in this example: ImaginativeGame)
- open clanwar to your boxclan
- put some ppl. with force-attack "next target" macro in the castle yard of your boxclan to kill your boxclan 24/7
- oh little detail: boxclan characters must have adrenal1in running so they can go auto "To Castle" to get killed again.
- keep on pretending you don't bot and script :P

1. CRP transfer is allowed

2. We didn't use any crp trasnfer for weeks(except f2pr vs husaria :D ). Pointless. From ToH, Heroes, castle + daily quests we get more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143

I know very well why you stopped it.

Very same reason why you didn't comment on the adrenal1in bot running on your ImaginativeGame boxchars.

PS: Yes, F2PR is giving us a hard time, but mostly he is just a bot killer, look here:
 

1) Sept. 2017: 13.000 PVP points (on 5 or 10 year old char): 
Watch min. 1:06


2) Febr. 2018: 240.469 PVP points  (rofl):
Watch min. 0:19


And now, duBot, tell me the CRP was done legit by hand and someone clicked "To Castle" 225.000 times (two hundred twenty five thousand times).

If you bot, and we all know DH do it since the beginning, at least hide it a little more and make it less obvious, it's such a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    102

Yes, and now he has 250k....

Try to find another way to to convict us of anything

 

 

Topic is about CRP. I said: "It is easy"

Edited by dUdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143

"Another way" like 100% skill cancel rate from some of your CPs to any protection/survival skill or rebirth we use? This I can only tell because I don't have proof.

Given example above with CRP Transfer bot is fcking obvious bot abuse. I think you are not a liar, that's why you avoid to comment on it :)

Also, probably its not 200.000 times clicking "To Castle" but 1 Million times, as only in those coli-video we see bot-killers Baste, LaSignora, G3noc1d3 and probably more (I didnt watch all), and thats 40min from I dunno how many months while u were running this crap.

GF duBot, GF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    102
11 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

"Another way" like 100% skill cancel rate from some of your CPs to any protection/survival skill or rebirth we use? This I can only tell because I don't have proof.

Given example above with CRP Transfer bot is fcking obvious bot abuse. I think you are not a liar, that's why you avoid to comment on it :)

Also, probably its not 200.000 times clicking "To Castle" but 1 Million times, as only in those coli-video we see bot-killers Baste, LaSignora, G3noc1d3 and probably more (I didnt watch all), and thats 40min from I dunno how many months while u were running this crap.

GF duBot, GF.

Just wanna say that we don't use adrenaline, I have no idea what adrenaline can do

Baste, signora and geno couldn't spend much time. We made ~400k crp on that farm.

3Spq8xP.jpg

I'm not a liar, yes, but you just don't want to read. You live in your own reality.... "100% skill cancel rate from some of your CPs to any protection/survival skill or rebirth we use" wtf, just make 100500 petitions like runiasty makes and get answer from GMs. We don't invest 1000$/month to be "untouchable" for GMs.

Or maybe you already tried and this is just another trashtalk....

 

Leave this thread for people who wanna speak about CRP, not about your problems on Naia

Edited by dUdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143

Nope I never reported any enemy since I play this game and I don't plan to change that. I am playing for fun only but also I'm not blind and if I see obvious bot-abuse, I'm gonna tell it here on the forum so everyone can build his own opinion about  how legit DragonHunters are 9_9

If it isn't adrenal1in as you say, it's something else, same sh1t different name.

Yes I leave this thread and you can go on now to boast about about DH CRP :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Munch    4
21 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Nope I never reported any enemy since I play this game and I don't plan to change that. I am playing for fun only but also I'm not blind and if I see obvious bot-abuse, I'm gonna tell it here on the forum so everyone can build his own opinion about  how legit DragonHunters are 9_9

If it isn't adrenal1in as you say, it's something else, same sh1t different name.

Yes I leave this thread and you can go on now to boast about about DH CRP :P

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dargor said:

Most of the clans that have an impact on any given server are the kind of clans that won't recruit casual players, average or low geared players or new players and with good reason too. Also, with the penalty for leaving clan being insignificant these days, people just jump from one clan to their alt clan to avoid wars. My point is, alt clans and bogus clans are still going to exist. Salvation just made things much harder for smaller clans that are actually trying to achieve something.

Chronos got a lot of clans (level 11) with undergeared ppl, even clans owning castles. No idea about freya and naia. 

So for me, there is no need of more useless clans. I agree with what Ncsoft have done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    283
5 hours ago, dUdot said:

What are you talking about?

3Sp3Q7U.jpg

Exactly what I've said. Even after months and months of exploiting that crap on auto + all the other ways for crp you mengs aren't there yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Argus    163

This is THE TRUE SIGN of bad game design, so many ppl working there should be fired its insane...

such CRP farm and still even not 12 lvl, imagine when go you for 13/14 .... if you want to lvl up a clan only by playing the game = Impossible :D 

Bad Game Design

Is there any JOY OF PLAYING THE GAME LEFT?? :D 

On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 10:23 PM, waterfront said:

Hello.

I just started to wander how to get such massive amounts of clan reputation. Clan leveling for small/new clans looks not to attractive.

Yes mate, you are truly accurate here - It is not attractive for sure, like 99% of the game Content is not attractive anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×