Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AnahiHdCas

Banned accounts for no reason

Recommended Posts

AnahiHdCas    4

@Hime @Juji

hello Hime, Juji, moderators and others.

its been 10 days since we got abannes for no reason at all.

we been raising ticket after ticket with no response.

we play 1-2 hours a day, sometimes we don’t long in for days since we have life stuff going on and it’s just a game.

but all we got for 3 months of casual gaming it’s going to the trash due to your unfair ban with no response.

just give us our accounts back, we won’t make new chars we ain’t bots, we ain’t cheaters, we ain’t doing anything ilegal.

3 chars and 2 pcs it’s allowed.

just let us play.

thanks

for the others reading if you wanna trash talk go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnahiHdCas    4

Really guys? Now you blocked my access to support tickets, to ignore me?

NCSoft selling garbage, managed by garbage, and helping bots instead of real players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    204
6 hours ago, AnahiHdCas said:

@Hime @Juji after 3 months and years with my account, your team can not review my long email to finally get to play?

request 23235347.

Sad

You're wasting your time here. Only the support can help you and you seems that your appeal has failed. Move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FORLINE    0

I blocked my account for alleged use of a third party application and I play two or three hours a day just like you, despite the fact that the previous day in which you allegedly used a third party application they only said that they reviewed in all possible ways possible (If they had, they would have seen how inactive the account is and it can not be used for a bot) and conclude that they simply do not want to waste your time and try to make another but as in my case you will not want to play again and that's one of the reasons why you are losing people do not block what you owe and block people who only have 1 or 3 hours of play when some have weeks in one place and do not block that so do not try or waste your time on this they will do nothing but keep quiet and block other accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45

The account can be active for 1 minute and while using something that it deems as a violation it will trigger a ban (this is my understanding). People have been banned for razer synapse.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, November said:

The account can be active for 1 minute and while using something that it deems as a violation it will trigger a ban (this is my understanding). People have been banned for razer synapse.. 

No one has been banned for using razer synapse.... That's as silly as the people who claim they were banned for using steam or discord..

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
21 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

No one has been banned for using razer synapse.... That's as silly as the people who claim they were banned for using steam or discord..

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4913-accounts-closed-for-illegal-third-party-programs/

Just going from the information that has been public.

Zynx

  • Zynx
  • Members
  •  5
  • 28 posts
  On 10/10/2018 at 7:11 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

False. You reported this to my email saying I was using a third party program. Razer Synapse has been just a natural download I've had with my computer! I didn't know it was considered a third party program. I dont think thats reasonable to ban someone for having Razer Synapse. I've sent numerous emails about this and not 1 response after saying my account would be closed. There are multiple players using bots or adena selling yet you find a way to ban someone with razer synapse instaled...THAT was your security system fault that you will refuse to fix. Just like you haven't fixed anything else.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, November said:

Made public by those who have been caught cheating. So of course they are going to blame anything and everything else. Like I mentioned earlier people have also tried to blame steam, discord, and team speak for their bans. I personally have six computers that I use for playing lineage 2 and two of them have razor synapse on them (used to be more but I'm phasing out razor mice because their synapse program is junk). For a little over a month straight I got at least one captcha pop up a day. I have had people yell "BOT REPORT!!!" so many times now since the classic server opened that I now basically just respond with "Lol you're clueless" and go on my way. It's not worth trying to convince people because I end up spending far more time talking than actually leveling while usually failing to convince the person that I'm playing legit. So I'm using both the program you claim gets people banned AND I am being reported a lot through the report button and via petitions. Despite that I'm still playing my nine accounts as usual...

 

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
23 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Made public by those who have been caught cheating. So of course they are going to blame anything and everything else. Like I mentioned earlier people have also tried to blame steam, discord, and team speak for their bans. I personally have six computers that I use for playing lineage 2 and two of them have razor synapse on them (used to be more but I'm phasing out razor mice because their synapse program is junk). For a little over a month straight I got at least one captcha pop up a day. I have had people yell "BOT REPORT!!!" so many times now since the classic server opened that I now basically just respond with "Lol you're clueless" and go on my way. It's not worth trying to convince people because I end up spending far more time talking than actually leveling while usually failing to convince the person that I'm playing legit. So I'm using both the program you claim gets people banned AND I am being reported a lot through the report button and via petitions. Despite that I'm still playing my nine accounts as usual...

 

I wouldn't assume that all players are banned justifiably, just like I wouldn't assume all appealers are botters. The only thing I get from your current post is that you are missing the point. Please reread our dialogue and let me know when you understand the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, November said:

I wouldn't assume that all players are banned justifiably, just like I wouldn't assume all appealers are botters. The only thing I get from your current post is that you are missing the point. Please reread our dialogue and let me know when you understand the point.

Yet you take their (the banned) word as gospel and declare that indeed razor synapse is getting people banned....

Since you have difficulties with reading comprehension I shall attempt to be simpler.

Those claiming they were banned because of synapse, steam, discord, and teamspeak are liars.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
5 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Yet you take their (the banned) word as gospel and declare that indeed razor synapse is getting people banned....

Since you have difficulties with reading comprehension I shall attempt to be simpler.

Those claiming they were banned because of synapse, steam, discord, and teamspeak are liars.

Not taking them at their word either, I am sure full evaluations were preformed and the proper course of action was taken. Though this does not mean that was not a possibility in where their program flagged other programs incorrectly causing false bans. To which I am sure, the honest people were un-banned, and those that were in-fact cheating remained banned. Though to willfully negate the possibility that their system could potentially cause people to have their accounts, shall we say, "Temporarily suspended," due to internal problems.... is just a concept I cannot share. Anything man made can make mistakes, that's my entire point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
legolino    3

I was banned 2 weeks ago and i dont use any kind of 3rd party programs, not even razor synapse, and i cant proof it cause.

First: its imposible to proof something i didnt do.

Second: Gms wont listen to anything u tell them no matter what.

Third: They wont check where the system failed, if they take a desicion even if its wrong looks like they wont change it,

 

I dont want other ppl to believe there is ppl getting banned not using anything, i want them to check it cause i am 100% sure they are doing it cause i did never ever in my life use a 3rd party program in a game, and here i am with an account banned.

It was just an alt account, i was just starting to lvl up a spoiler and it was just 21, still i already did quit, my main is lvl 58 and it isnt banned, but who would continue playing knwing u can get banned anytime for no reason again.

Like i rly said i dont want anybody to believe it, but stop saying it is a lie just cause i cant proof something that didnt happend, u are offending a lot of ppl in forum just for fun.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 1:40 PM, November said:

Not taking them at their word either, I am sure full evaluations were preformed and the proper course of action was taken. Though this does not mean that was not a possibility in where their program flagged other programs incorrectly causing false bans. To which I am sure, the honest people were un-banned, and those that were in-fact cheating remained banned. Though to willfully negate the possibility that their system could potentially cause people to have their accounts, shall we say, "Temporarily suspended," due to internal problems.... is just a concept I cannot share. Anything man made can make mistakes, that's my entire point.

Your first sentence is obvious bullcrap as in this very thread a little further up is a post of yours where you said

Quote

People have been banned for razer synapse.. 

You're clearly taking them at their word as you posted that people have been banned for using razor synapse....

 

Razor mice for some time now have required that synapse be installed and running in order for non default settings (some buttons too) to be used. The default settings are god awful so you have to run that program. It's why I stopped buying razor products (I really liked the deathadder). Xignwhatever's developers are very well aware of synapse along with discord, steam and all the other programs people are trying to blame. Those programs act in a specific predictable way. They don't just magically rebuild themselves so they resemble a bot simply because you changed the DPI. The xigncode3 software is used by a wide variety of other game companies and if it was giving false positives like you're claiming then you betcha there would be a ton of pressure on xigncode3's developers to fix it. The reality is it's not doing that and people are just reaching to blame anything other than themselves for botting/RMTing/whatever was shown by xigncode 3 when it closed the bot/game..

https://www.wellbia.com/home/en/pages/xigncode3/

Gives you an idea of what it's looking for and how ludicrous some of these excuses are....


 

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
10 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Your first sentence is obvious bullcrap as in this very thread a little further up is a post of yours where you said

You're clearly taking them at their word as you posted that people have been banned for using razor synapse....

 

Razor mice for some time now have required that synapse be installed and running in order for non default settings (some buttons too) to be used. The default settings are god awful so you have to run that program. It's why I stopped buying razor products (I really liked the deathadder). Xignwhatever's developers are very well aware of synapse along with discord, steam and all the other programs people are trying to blame. Those programs act in a specific predictable way. They don't just magically rebuild themselves so they resemble a bot simply because you changed the DPI. The xigncode3 software is used by a wide variety of other game companies and if it was giving false positives like you're claiming then you betcha there would be a ton of pressure on xigncode3's developers to fix it. The reality is it's not doing that and people are just reaching to blame anything other than themselves for botting/RMTing/whatever was shown by xigncode 3 when it closed the bot/game..

https://www.wellbia.com/home/en/pages/xigncode3/

Gives you an idea of what it's looking for and how ludicrous some of these excuses are....


 

We have a clan member who cannot turn on his LG Keyboard software, because NC flags it as suspicious. On my wifes computer Spotify got flagged. Now these are assumptions that it is in fact these programs; because after stopping their processes / disabling them on start up/ etc... the client worked without an issue, what as you say, " Xignwhatever's"  it is really looking for, I am unable to say since I don't work for / nor have I spoken to or worked for  Xign. 

 

There is also evidence in other video games of their AI falsely banning players based off of their algorithm. Link 1, Older Link but it is "Xignwhatever's", Link 3 another "Xignwhatever's", Link 4, Etc I just googled this.

My only point is, and has been, that the Man made, software is inherently open to flaws. Albeit some harder to believe than others.

Im not going to entertain the rest since you are just picking a fight at this point

 

Edit: Should move this to PM's per the user request.

Edited by November

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, November said:

We have a clan member who cannot turn on his LG Keyboard software, because NC flags it as suspicious. On my wifes computer Spotify got flagged. Now these are assumptions that it is in fact these programs; because after stopping their processes / disabling them on start up/ etc... the client worked without an issue, what as you say, " Xignwhatever's"  it is really looking for, I am unable to say since I don't work for / nor have I spoken to or worked for  Xign. 

 

There is also evidence in other video games of their AI falsely banning players based off of their algorithm. Link 1, Older Link but it is "Xignwhatever's", Link 3 another "Xignwhatever's", Link 4, Etc I just googled this.

My only point is, and has been, that the Man made, software is inherently open to flaws. Albeit some harder to believe than others.

Im not going to entertain the rest since you are just picking a fight at this point

 

Edit: Should move this to PM's per the user request.

I can't find anyone else experiencing a problem with LG keyboards and Xigncode 3 so I'm going to make an educated guess of what's happening. Xigncode 3 is detecting software based macros in that LG software and is blocking it. Your friend is probably trying to automate gameplay via the keyboard macros in the LG software. It is interesting that multiple google searches have failed to show anyone else having that issue. Do keep in mind that Xigncode 3 is personalized to meet the requirements of the client.

Notice something about your friend and his keyboard software? Xigncode 3 flags the software as suspicious and turns it off. He's not banned as the "innocent" people are claiming happened with synapse, discord, steam, teamspeak, etc.

PUBG doesn't use xigncode 3 so that's irrelevant.

Your second link is taking the poster's claim at face value with no evidence. Once again you're taking the side of someone you don't know who is posting anonymously on the internet. Do yourself a favor and don't watch/listen to infowars and don't delete your system32...

The third link is an opinion piece which once again provides no hard data just hearsay.

Your fourth link is irrelevant.

Your fifth link can be replicated with anything. Once again you're taking random anonymous people's statements as the god's truth. What I do find interesting is how many of the search results don't even include xigncode 3 despite it being part of the search query.

In a court of law none of this is considered evidence. In the scientific method none of this is considered evidence...

It's clear your intent is to spread disinformation and to cover for the cheaters as much as possible. You pretend to be neutral and then consistently believe only one side of the discussion while dismissing facts that are counter to your view. I will continue to point out your logical fallacies and falsehoods as you continue to post them.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45

I have one question left, is Xigncode 3 flawless in your eyes? Mind you, this is a mere yes or no.

 

It's clear your intent is to spread disinformation and to cover for the cheaters as much as possible.

Openly trying to discredit, and insult someone for your own impartiality or ignorance, is not my problem.

You pretend to be neutral and then consistently believe only one side of the discussion while dismissing facts that are counter to your view. I will continue to point out your logical fallacies and falsehoods as you continue to post them.

I pretend to be nothing, just because someone is willing to listen to other people doesn't make them dismissive towards facts (all I have said is the program is not perfect).So in case you got to typing a lot again and missed my point, yet another time... while to quote you, "consistently believe only one side of the discussion while dismissing facts that are counter to your view." I have one question left, is Xigncode 3 flawless in your eyes? Mind you, this is a mere yes or no.

This is also my last post here as this is more toxic than beneficial at this point, feel free to take this to PM's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach5    4
On 1/5/2019 at 2:37 PM, AnahiHdCas said:

@Hime @Juji

hello Hime, Juji, moderators and others.

its been 10 days since we got abannes for no reason at all.

we been raising ticket after ticket with no response.

we play 1-2 hours a day, sometimes we don’t long in for days since we have life stuff going on and it’s just a game.

but all we got for 3 months of casual gaming it’s going to the trash due to your unfair ban with no response.

just give us our accounts back, we won’t make new chars we ain’t bots, we ain’t cheaters, we ain’t doing anything ilegal.

3 chars and 2 pcs it’s allowed.

just let us play.

thanks

for the others reading if you wanna trash talk go ahead.

Fear not! Our bishop was finally unbanned today. 4 or 5 different GMs told him he was perma banned for either suspicious behavior or 3rd party programs, I don't remember which it was, and that the decision was final. Finally after fighting with them for a few days another GM came along and asked for a bunch of his info. This GM told him he was wrongfully banned and given his account back despite all of the GMs before stating it was warranted.

Apparently you just have to be annoying enough to get someone that will actually look into your issue. I don't know how you go from confirmed 3rd party programs to a mistaken ban, but at least we got a member back. Now to get someone that gives a damn to look into our wc and bd which were banned at the same time as our bishop...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
legolino    3
53 minutes ago, Mach5 said:

Fear not! Our bishop was finally unbanned today. 4 or 5 different GMs told him he was perma banned for either suspicious behavior or 3rd party programs, I don't remember which it was, and that the decision was final. Finally after fighting with them for a few days another GM came along and asked for a bunch of his info. This GM told him he was wrongfully banned and given his account back despite all of the GMs before stating it was warranted.

Apparently you just have to be annoying enough to get someone that will actually look into your issue. I don't know how you go from confirmed 3rd party programs to a mistaken ban, but at least we got a member back. Now to get someone that gives a damn to look into our wc and bd which were banned at the same time as our bishop...

More than 3 weeks passed from mine and i only did see the 3 "bot" messages, the rest were just ignored no matter what, but the point is, even if u get unbanned, if they didnt find the reason, he will probably get banned again, so fear yes, thats why i didnt play in 3 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HunterX    0

Going on 20 days of sending emails and trying to clear my name and get this resolved with no progress. Why would I even bother if I wasn't innocent. 23227808

@Hime @Juji help me out I been playing this game since it came out, I literally have the OG game disk and instruction guide. I have never used any 3rd party software ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
legolino    3
4 hours ago, HunterX said:

Going on 20 days of sending emails and trying to clear my name and get this resolved with no progress. Why would I even bother if I wasn't innocent. 23227808

@Hime @Juji help me out I been playing this game since it came out, I literally have the OG game disk and instruction guide. I have never used any 3rd party software ever.

same #23225772 enjoy how they ignore every constructive comment i made, but they dont want to solve problems at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×