Connectivity Issues Update - 1/16

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

We are still seeing high illegitimate traffic to our servers. Our network team remains responsive and active in engaging the issue. Unfortunately, you may continue to experience connectivity issues across all our servers.

23 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

We had a brief period where we were hopeful the connectivity issue was resolved, and unfortunately, last night the issues resurfaced.

We are experiencing service interruptions on Lineage II. This is not caused by our servers--our servers are not failing, and are running normally. What's not normal is the amount of illegitimate traffic our servers are experiencing. That traffic is causing high latency, disconnections, and what many of you have already reported-- being unable to connect to our servers.

Our team has been working and will be continue to work on mitigating the illegitimate traffic, and unfortunately, you may continue to experience various effects of this issue. We understand this situation has not been the best, but please know we will be taking next steps to make up for the lost time our players has experienced.

Thank you for bearing with us. We'll post another update as soon as we have more.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10686-connectivity-issues-update-115/

Hello,

I think we deserve to know why some people are stuck on the server selection screen and that other people can enter the server without problems. IP selection? personally since the beginning of the problems I am concerned. My brother who lives 20 minutes from home has never had a connection problem and do not understand mine. Many of us are level 4 VIPs that cost us money and we can not enjoy the game we pay for. We are not joking for the pleasure of doing so but for a legitimate reason. the problem is not new. When do you hope to solve the problem? We want a delay! If the problem comes from robots, then solve the problem of robots. and IP blocking can not do anything without penalizing other players. you want to annihilate the robots and players that make them live. exchange adenas for Ncoin and the problem will be solved! do not penalize players who pay for gaming comfort and can not access gaming servers.

46 minutes ago, Helvang said:

exchange adenas for Ncoin and the problem will be solved

I have actually recommended this in the past as a solution to the botting issue.  Granted, it is not a popular answer for those who do not want to deal with those who have the means to "pay their way to the top".  But, in my opinion those people are going to be at the top, regardless. (They just currently pay the RMT people instead of NCSoft)  Why not largely eliminate at least one of the big problems (bots).  Instead of fighting this losing battle against both.  (Rmt AND bots)  and let the dwarves be a factor again, instead of this half hearted "novelty" they currently occupy.

1 hour ago, Helvang said:

Hello,

I think we deserve to know why some people are stuck on the server selection screen and that other people can enter the server without problems. IP selection? personally since the beginning of the problems I am concerned. My brother who lives 20 minutes from home has never had a connection problem and do not understand mine. Many of us are level 4 VIPs that cost us money and we can not enjoy the game we pay for. We are not joking for the pleasure of doing so but for a legitimate reason. the problem is not new. When do you hope to solve the problem? We want a delay! If the problem comes from robots, then solve the problem of robots. and IP blocking can not do anything without penalizing other players. you want to annihilate the robots and players that make them live. exchange adenas for Ncoin and the problem will be solved! do not penalize players who pay for gaming comfort and can not access gaming servers.

+++ have the same, but now I started think that I wanna my maney back I will not pay more for not working server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, WarriorOfLight said:

I opened a ticket, (I'm VIP4), to ask if I'd be refunded in any way. I explained to him that I can not log in. They replied that I can take the cat buff. Quite ridiculous.

Yes. They want you to take that amazing compensation in game while you can't log :D Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it.

3 hours ago, Helvang said:

you want to annihilate the robots and players that make them live. exchange adenas for Ncoin and the problem will be solved!

No, it won't. It will only cause inflation in the prices of the game resources not obtainable for adena, and the bots will still be farming those.

Which solution would then you propose next? "Sell mats/levels/clan points/castles/heroes for NCoin"?

30 minutes ago, Krissa said:

No, it won't. It will only cause inflation in the prices of the game resources not obtainable for adena, and the bots will still be farming those.

Which solution would then you propose next? "Sell mats/levels/clan points/castles/heroes for NCoin"?

You say that like this VERY thing isnt happening already.

Hello, 

This is what has worked for me and my clan. Of it does not work for you please don't get mad at me... I don't even know why it worked for me. How would you expect me to know why it does not work for you?

0 - Restart tour computer

1 - Start the launcher: enter email and password of your account.

2 - Select the "Repair File" option that appears at the bottom left.

3 - Wait until the process finishes.

4 - Launch the game and try yo play.

5 - Get busted by the server selection screen error.

6 - Curse as much as you can.

7 - Start the launcher again... But this time with another account. If you use the same account as in 1 you will get the "Account already in use" error. We do not want that.

8 - If 7 worked fine then, without closing the client, try launching your main again a couple of times.

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

37 minutes ago, support_this said:

Hello, 

This is what has worked for me and my clan. Of it does not work for you please don't get mad at me... I don't even know why it worked for me. How would you expect me to know why it does not work for you?

7 - Start the launcher again... But this time with another account. If you use the same account as in 1 you will get the "Account already in use" error. We do not want that.

8 - If 7 worked fine then, without closing the client, try launching your main again a couple of times.

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

Gracias, me ha funcionado.

56 minutes ago, support_this said:

Hello, 

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

it worked, ty!

1 hour ago, support_this said:

Hello, 

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

it did not work,I'm from Argentina

1 hour ago, support_this said:

Hello, 

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

DONT WORK...FROM CHILE

3 hours ago, support_this said:

Hello, 

Best regards, 

La tanga mágica

No funciono tanga magica

Mañana se cumplen 10 días sin poder jugar... Que hacemos una fiestita? Vamos a pedir buff al gato al que no podemos llegar porque no podemos entrar al juego? >:(

Tomorrow will be 10 days without being able to play ... What do we do a little party? Are we going to ask buff the cat that we can not reach because we can't login? >:(

Tell me please how to explain to my cp members that can't log for 8 DAYS to continue play here? How to tell the others that got banned on 20 lvl for RMT when I traded them the adena and weps to help them? And in this time you start events, bots farming 24/7... and the only answers are we are working and we investigate.

Archived