follow up on the bots

Draecke

1 hour ago, Sphryx said:

Bots are also doing the adventure's quest in order to receive la vie en rose jewels level 1.

Then, they use grinder and exchange to powder and sell it.

@Juji @Hime

Can you do something about this?

Well there is a patch that changes the reward from Herphah quests, so... wait for another year.

I'm sure NC would rather not keep seeing youtubes popping up every day showing nonstop streams of bots causing lag in towns like Aden & Giran :)

it's 1 thing when the bots are hidden on a spot on the map that doesn't have much of an impact and another to see this 24/7 thru the 2 main cities ingame

time will tell thou

• L2 Team
On 6/2/2019 at 8:48 AM, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime @Cyan

as my message box is full I can't message you guys so feel free to remove this topic when you read it :)

the reason bots go to the npc's mentioned in the previous topic is due to this quest: https://l2wiki.com/Winds_of_Fate:_Encroaching_Shadows

now you know which quest to disable, have a nice day!

Thank you for the information! We will do some investigating.

23 hours ago, Sphryx said:

Bots are also doing the adventure's quest in order to receive la vie en rose jewels level 1.

Then, they use grinder and exchange to powder and sell it.

@Juji @Hime

Can you do something about this?

21 hours ago, Dawe said:

Well there is a patch that changes the reward from Herphah quests, so... wait for another year.

It was already patched on 5/15. The box was changed to temporary jewels.

Rewards in the Adventure Guild Supply Box from the ‘Nothing is Impossible’ quest have changed:

• Lv.1 Ruby/Lv. 1 Sapphire items have been replaced with a 30-day Lv.3 Ruby (Fighter) or Lv. 3 Sapphire (Wizard)

@Juji

U removed one of the level 1 jewels. 

The quest line still gives 3 (1 emerald, 1 diamond and 1 pearl).

Take a look at the following quests: "Control of Power" and "Take Up Arms".

Edited by Sphryx

All its intended.

Removed numer of clients restriction to allow farm in mass. 

For example enhanced valley  1 auto party 100 mob quest - 7 elcyum powder.

That's one party 100 mobs but you can have infinite number of clients and parties.

Edited by SleepingPower

Enhanced valley is now full in a way that normal player cant to daily quest.

When they lvl up a bit they will go in elven where situation is even worse as there one mob give quest point to all party members.

So 200 mobs ( baby or child mobs) - 30 minit -  7 elcyum powder.

Edited by SleepingPower

7 hours ago, Juji said:

Thank you for the information! We will do some investigating.

It was already patched on 5/15. The box was changed to temporary jewels.

Rewards in the Adventure Guild Supply Box from the ‘Nothing is Impossible’ quest have changed:

• Lv.1 Ruby/Lv. 1 Sapphire items have been replaced with a 30-day Lv.3 Ruby (Fighter) or Lv. 3 Sapphire (Wizard)

can you ask dev to change for all 30-day Lv.3 as rewards

Here everyone is asking to take the jewelry or leave it for 30 days.
But I do not see anyone talking about new players as they would get 240kk (Current sales value on the NAIA server) in 30 days?

To think only in bloquer the boot and simple, takes the trade of adena of the game.:D

Now the decision that the team took to leave the best jewelry for 30 days was the best choice, at least blocking players in mass and encourages new players with the jewelry and brooch.

@Juji i agree that we need to do something about RMT and bots but keep deleting quest and reguards is not the solution, The game already has 0 drops (only a few lv3/4 mats evry 3/4 hrs hunting)  very low adena drop and no reguards from quest that help u improve your char and u going to listen 2 or 3 guys that if u check his log they dont play much and most of his gear was buy from RMT trading?

Becose if we make counts u cant afford to buy 25/30b armor set and +12 bloody  weapon whit what u get from a few instances even if u leave your toon hunting 24/7 u need like 12 years hunting just to make a few bill whit what mobs drop on adena and stuff

I been playing this game since 2004 and the only thing u guys doing was killing and killing reguards, drop, spoil in live server make an spoiler toon has no point anymore. I used to play as main a Dwarf Spoiler i leave that toon so long ago cose no point in spoil mobs if there is none. U should really do something about but by checking the spots the RMT always farming such as Garden of genesis Pavel ruins Guillotine fortress those places real players never go just RMT and bring back game gurd or something like that so they can not use adrenaline and other auto programs cose for them the restriction of accounts means nothing they by pass that whit programs.

23 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

Normal player must do fishing and pay more than 30k  for each bait for very long time to get 7 elcyum powder.

U can also go and do quest to get those elcyum. That u are lazzy to make quest its not others fault just yours.

9 hours ago, LaOrca said:

U can also go and do quest to get those elcyum. That u are lazzy to make quest its not others fault just yours.

On 4. 6. 2019 at 12:20 AM, SleepingPower said:

Enhanced valley is now full in a way that normal player cant to daily quest.

I did not change opinion, NC Soft suck allowing so many accounts. Its hard to find free mobs with so many auto parties.

3 hours ago, Dawe said:

There is a quest for Elcyum Powder???

Enchanted valley two daily quests, each reward with mats, xp/sp and elcyum powder.

In elven one quest give as reward mats, xp/sp and elcyum powder.

So if tons on your accounts are lvl 103 each of them can get 3 elcyum powder per day. One party = 21 elcyum powder and that is just 7 accounts. but you can have infinite amount of accounts. Single party do more than 600 elcyum powder  per  month and don't pay baits. Not much but with possibility of having many parties this  impacts market and elcyum prices and make fishing obsolete.