Oceania!!

Do i have to say silly things like im playing from Oceania or America in order to launche L2??? Plz Tell me ONE GOOD REASON why all ppl from Europe(The Most in L2) we have to give fake information in order to play Lineage 2.Do You Know where are your customers from?? I've met in game ppl from all over Europe, Asia, even one from Africa but i never met one from Oceania!!! Many Americans are playing too but the vast majority of ppl are from EUROPE!!! I didnt saw this promblem in 'known issues'............. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dawe said:

This is not a problem because NCWest doesn't have licence to operate L2 in Europe. Innova have that licence.

If you want to use NCWest services, select North America region.

I Hate to lie and all this fake information in web :( I don't want to be a part of it. Why they put the region select option then? They don't have license so that means that all Europeans are not acceptable here?? I wont give fake information.The end. Remove the region select button. NCWest may not have license but i'm free!! I don't give license to anybody to make me lie for any reason.

because you are not telling anyone your location (which would be incorrect)... you simply chosing your preferred server to play.

Don't you know DotA for example? Where you also can select your preferred servers to play on (Asia, America, Russia)

I personal think the region select is for Blade and Soul though I do not play that game and do not know what license it got for regions

but they still fixing it, many feature do not work like streaming and stuff

We need possibility to run it minimized with command line and all will be ok.

But  before run launcher to run L2 we need  to  know server status and  number of players logged in.

If not make it more democratic, add Martian region, do not mater if NCWest don't have licence for other planets as they don't have licence for Europe too.

Btw is Cronos in south America and Naia in Oceania or is contrary or they are both in Japan and where is option to chose Japan region?