BAN from Belarus

KROCERA

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

If they implement interregional transfer with gear scallation I belive most EU players will move on EU servers...as is normal.

I would be the first one to escape from here, ....if only I could keep my gear or get an equivalent on their servers *____*

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

I hear a guy here who said he go in holiday and he want to play L2 there..ntz ntz ntz Helv, I always considered you a resonable person...but you go in holiday, any country, to play L2? If you do that you need a visit to a psychologist :)

Depends on the holiday type, when I go on my annual leave which is like a 2 weeks break then I don't have time for L2, but for example when I was a student and went to the United States for 2 months during the summer break I did log in to L2 from time to time. Nothing crazy about that in my opinion.

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Forgot to say, I understand why NCSOFT imposed restrictions. They thought that they can stop RMT. But no, bots are still here. This way not work.

Bots don't pay the bills.

5 hours ago, Skolex said:

@Argus @KROCERA @LordDragnil Just wait a little guys. Things might change when the impeachment of US-President Trump is finally done or when they will have a democratic President next year. This list of IP-range-Bans is not based on NCWest decision or any contract to Innova. It is the result of political sanctions. NCWest just has to follow. New president - new rules ;)

Cant be more wrong, some ppl know nothing but talk anyway.

This decision to block some countries doesnt have anything to do with Trump administration or any american administration or RMT or bots.

Veterans know, few years ago Innova/4game become distributor for another NcSoft product, probably one condition was limitation of NcWest influence in Europe&CSI.
During negociation(its an assumption it was on) for the momment, a part of Europe, mainly EU, is a common ground for both companies....for the rest block.
Simply put, NcWest lost some teritories to 4game...smart ppl from EU already cash out and left west servers.

Decision for this is in NcSoft Koreea hands...they decide when,who,where(except for American embargo for Iran,North Koreea,etc).

To answer why ppl dont like to play on Eu server....well, dualbox cost 8 euro/month, 3 acount 16 eur/month, 4 accounts 24 eur/month, 48 euro/party/month and so on.

Edited by TheThrax

21 minutes ago, Helvie said:

I would be the first one to escape from here, ....if only I could keep my gear or get an equivalent on their servers *____*

Agree on this :) I dont need lvl, just equivalent equip or so.

Edited by TheThrax

3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Forgot to say, I understand why NCSOFT imposed restrictions. They thought that they can stop RMT. But no, bots are still here. This way not work.

Bots don't pay the bills.

Technically, they do.

Bots farm adena, automated and on the best spots. They also gather materials that are either sold to players (enchants) or npc (crafting materials) all the adena is send to the storage of a bot lord (usually from Eastern Europe, Russia, but big South American bot trains on Naia). These players should all day in Giran, Aden, World Chat, Hero Voice "WTB xx000 NCoin". Where do you think these guys get the adena from to buy NCoin? Not from killing mobs in Tanor Canyon, Field of Silence or even Fafurion Temple. They get the adena from their bot trains in Pavel Ruins, Silent Valley, Blazing Swamp, Hellbound, Enchanted Valley, Plunderous Plains. Why you think zones like Pavel Ruins haven't been wiped from mobs yet, while everybody knows the bot to mob ratio is 10:1. These bots DO buy NCoins.

The real way to stop bots, is to make ALL items tradable and items in the L2Store not gift-able.

2 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

hese bots DO buy NCoins.

The real way to stop bots, is to make ALL items tradable and items in the L2Store not gift-able.

You're right. I understand how it works. And why NCWest allow it. But I am right too. I mean that only real players buy NCoins. But how do they like to play with total bots dominating? For me, I don't like. I have ATM 300 pk count on my main(toons have more) due cleaning spots in rift 100, etc. Why I should buy and spend expensive scrolls? For me is OK fight for spots against real players, but it's absolutely not interesting to kill bots. When I see the same bots for 2 months, I completely understand that our beloved gms do nothing. They hunt only for real players. I do not want to say anything, but what if NCWest sell adena into black market by itself? It's looks like that because they do not ban farmer bots and do not ban seller bots. They do nothing. About bot "lords", they might live in any country where is internet. But solid is that they are not affected by these stupid restrictions. Why "stupid"? Is this smart not allow new clients, ban old and hire bots?

5 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

You're right. I understand how it works. And why NCWest allow it. But I am right too. I mean that only real players buy NCoins. But how do they like to play with total bots dominating? For me, I don't like. I have ATM 300 pk count on my main(toons have more) due cleaning spots in rift 100, etc. Why I should buy and spend expensive scrolls? For me is OK fight for spots against real players, but it's absolutely not interesting to kill bots. When I see the same bots for 2 months, I completely understand that our beloved gms do nothing. They hunt only for real players. I do not want to say anything, but what if NCWest sell adena into black market by itself? It's looks like that because they do not ban farmer bots and do not ban seller bots. They do nothing. About bot "lords", they might live in any country where is internet. But solid is that they are not affected by these stupid restrictions. Why "stupid"? Is this smart not allow new clients, ban old and hire bots?

In the old days, Wall Of Agros was full with nothing but bots. You saw every clan leader in a train following his constant party killing mobs without soul shots, nobody complained because fighting these bots results in war and grief by the bot lords. Cleaning a spot like Ivory Crater resulted in a high level RussianMafia/Exile/BeHappy-tagged archer logging right behind you and killing you, to protect his bots. You just played around it. Or, even better, found the Chinese bot lords and ordered 10,000 Animal Bone and they would contact you when they farmed enough. I don't understand why you go into the effort of pk'ing bots in Rift and whatever. Bot lords really don't care, you don't gain anything from it other than you're wasting your resources (adena to port to Aden, soul shots etc.) on bots.

As long as "real players" buy Ncoin and sell those Ncoin to the 'hero' players shouting WTB Ncoin all day in hero chat, and paying for it with their illegally gained adena (or just his share of that days Zariche/Akamanah) NCSoft is making money, Juji is not being yelled at by his Korean bossman and the server stays alive. It's the circle of life, bruh.

I beg your pardon.

Check somebody classic servers, where if you try to kill bots or (just farm location with some drop), high level pk will kill you.  

If gms say that they do something, but I see that they do not. What if these pks and gms are the same people and they really "hard work" that way?? O.o 

ROFL :D

3 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

I don't understand why you go into the effort of pk'ing bots in Rift and whatever. Bot lords really don't care, you don't gain anything from it other than you're wasting your resources (adena to port to Aden, soul shots etc.) on bots.

Look, I don't like a "noise". When I farm I don't wanna see next to me flickering summoners. But when I pk them, real players (real nubs) keeping try to kill me. most of them die in pvp, but I rise pk count in any case. In Aden (and other towns) we have black judge, It's helpful.

14 hours ago, TheThrax said:

You can always start a fresh char there, in that region :) Like I said earlier: your actions>>>your problems. Not NcSoft problems.

Why dont you start fresh char somewhere? Because you've spent time and money on equipment and you dont wanna lose it. 
If I had chance to start on EU server 8 years ago i would've started there (In fact, Franz was an actual EU server). Problems of NCsoft that lead to separation of the company is not my problem as a player, as well as political path of USA. 

There was no restriction to the country when my char was created, no restriction when NCWest started to operate our servers, no restriction when Innova started to control CIS region, no restriction or warning when I buy NC coins and prestige pack. Then why do we have restriction now, when it's too late to start over on new servers. 

If i was warned to move to Innova servers when Innova started to operate I would move, now it's too late. Too much time and money spent on freaking Naia + huge gear gap between old and new players on Innova servers. 

If NCWest doesnt want those people from the blocked countries list to use their services they have to provide transfer options and have to stop accepting money from the people of this countries. 
The best option to solve this dilemma will be allowing old players to play safely, but close an option to create new accounts (which is already closed).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FixKelbimBug said:

Why dont you start fresh char somewhere? Because you've spent time and money on equipment and you dont wanna lose it. 
If I had chance to start on EU server 8 years ago i would've started there (In fact, Franz was an actual EU server). Problems of NCsoft that lead to separation of the company is not my problem as a player, as well as political path of USA. 

There was no restriction to the country when my char was created, no restriction when NCWest started to operate our servers, no restriction when Innova started to control CIS region, no restriction or warning when I buy NC coins and prestige pack. Then why do we have restriction now, when it's too late to start over on new servers. 

If i was warned to move to Innova servers when Innova started to operate I would move, now it's too late. Too much time and money spent on freaking Naia + huge gear gap between old and new players on Innova servers. 

If NCWest doesnt want those people from the blocked countries list to use their services they have to provide transfer options and have to stop accepting money from the people of this countries. 
The best option to solve this dilemma will be allowing old players to play safely, but close an option to create new accounts (which is already closed).

Life is strange and sometimes a bich :ph34r:.

For the same reason they did made a circlet promo even if they knew it players will get for free in 2 months :) and for the same reason they did a dragon shirt promo even if they knew players will get a shirt free in few months.
For the same reason in every contest organized by NcWest the participants must be from the 52 states of america, canada( except  quebec) and mexic....the rest are not eligible.
They told us atleast every year and we agree terms of condition every day multiple times per day...aaa, what...dont bother to read "stupid things"?
Its a different culture...its pure capitalism versus social-democracy...guess whos winning? Capitalism is like pirates: Take all and give nothing back-as good old friend Jack stated :)

What we have here, as non americans, canadians or mexicans, is nothing less nothing more then a gentlemen agreement.
If by any chance a 90 years old koreean managing partner sleep on the wrong side of bed....

Edited by TheThrax

I just remember another thing...For Eu ppl they made payment parity 1 usd=1 eur despite the fact its a 17-19% diference...and what Eu ppl did?They left NcSoft? nop...they are still here and alive and kicking

Offtopic, we had a rough 3 months with disconects, lag, server instability, unexpected maintenances,etc with only 2 weeks double exp compensation and when things were on a normality track here come another big update...I cant wait for all the drama that will be :x ...especialy regarding Olympiad.

Edited by TheThrax

On 10/23/2019 at 10:36 PM, Draecke said:

erm lol you do know that there are still a few hundred or so RU players that still play on NCWest right ?

so what does this mean ? that the grace period is over and they all should quit & go play RU servers ? you can close Naia server then as well and move the left overs into Chronos ;)

just saying that this is not quite gonna work out in a positive way for the health of the game as even Chronos has an old RU community

anyways RIP FuriousSteel, DragonHunters and many others that will remain nameless but not forgotten, let's remember how the game used to be when we were all still friends

https://youtu.be/QqGna7Ih_vk?t=194

apqEOMb_460s.jpg

Approx all people from Russian mine problem - they thinking that they are so important... Just start believe - russian community at all there not important. IF i good remember in my clan was about ~10 people from russia, ukraine and other blocked regions . Approx all they was RTM. So why for NCSoft need this pleyers? Give just 1 serious reason. Lets say put pan for all this people from blocked countries  - what will happen? I can answer will be less adena in RTM shops. And people start more use L2 Store. NCSoft will get biger profit and maybe will start lower L2 Store prices. Easy..

And now mine question (if im not wrong)? @Juji- why @Dreacke - using vpn (if i good understand he from russia or etc) - and not banned?

15 hours ago, FixKelbimBug said:

This is not true, compete bla bla really.NCsoft has other games that are offered in the CIS region and they sell NCoin which apply to ALL their games, that's why you can purchase the coins. Even the prestige pack is in NCoin, so what gives?

It's also very easy to reroll on the EU server, especially if you're banging your Visa often.

As noted before, this blacklist was there for years now and this has been bound to happen at some point, it's only your own fault that you've chosen to ignore it.

28 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Approx all people from Russian mine problem - they thinking that they are so important... Just start believe - russian community at all there not important. IF i good remember in my clan was about ~10 people from russia, ukraine and other blocked regions . Approx all they was RTM. So why for NCSoft need this pleyers? Give just 1 serious reason. Lets say put pan for all this people from blocked countries  - what will happen? I can answer will be less adena in RTM shops. And people start more use L2 Store. NCSoft will get biger profit and maybe will start lower L2 Store prices. Easy..

And now mine question (if im not wrong)? @Juji- why @Dreacke - using vpn (if i good understand he from russia or etc) - and not banned?

olololiol, such Don Quixote detected...

Even alive RMT players are much better than bots and nubs(read nerds) like you. 

Many illegal servers have successful RMT economy. How did they achieve this? They are just honest with themselves: time is a money. There's no bots. Only real players can grind adena grind and sell/buy coins of luck. No trade, no economy. No players, no economy. . .

I bet you just envy them.

Top players/sides will always RMT. Because they have excess. 

Then i not see any reason why Draeke - from Germany - but all the time cry about Russian friends.  Its 2 absolutely different countries. But he cry - and not first time.

Anyway... Its not about ban this or other gamer. Mine idea - cannot be exception. If ban 1 from belarus - then ban all - from all block countries list. Then we can see GM's respect rules.

Edited by Ambicija

18 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Then i not see any reason why Draeke - from Germany - but all the time cry about Russian friends.  Its 2 absolutely different countries. But he cry - and not first time.

Anyway... Its not about ban this or other gamer. Mine idea - cannot be exception. If ban 1 from belarus - then ban all - from all block countries list. Then we can see GM's respect rules.

Since these rules do not improve the gameplay in this way, this list is a manifestation of discrimination on national character. Imagine that many alive players will play the game. How will the bots farm than? NCWest need to take care of them. The policy of concern about robots is...

1 minute ago, LordDragnil said:

Since these rules do not improve the gameplay in this way, this list is a manifestation of discrimination on national character. Imagine that many alive players will play the game. How will the bots farm than? NCWest need to take care of them. The policy of concern about robots is...

bots its other problem. this topick not about bots.

True, it's other. But what is more important? 

You probably think that all the Europeans want to play on the servers that are in Texas. Nope. Ping and bad service I do not like it. But a lot of old players put the bunch of time and efforts in their characters. They are hostages. Old players play in constant parties. And if one leaves (usually several) then for other interest in the game is reduced. The entropy of the system is growing. I do not login for 3 weeks in the game. There is nothing to do. Before, it was communication, fast parties for instances, some activities. There is no ppl even for party matching now.

Ban more players!

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

True, it's other. But what is more important? 

You probably think that all the Europeans want to play on the servers that are in Texas. Nope. Ping and bad service I do not like it. But a lot of old players put the bunch of time and efforts in their characters. They are hostages. Old players play in constant parties. And if one leaves (usually several) then for other interest in the game is reduced. The entropy of the system is growing. I do not login for 3 weeks in the game. There is nothing to do. Before, it was communication, fast parties for instances, some activities. There is no ppl even for party matching now.

Ban more players!

"You probably think that all the Europeans want to play on the servers that are in Texas.":

Answer - i thinking if you or somebody not like - can go play in EU server (in fact it's controlled by russian). Why you here?

"Old players play in constant parties".

Answer - when new players will have the same lvl and gear - will be invited in that parties. Simple.

"Before, it was... bla bla and etc".

Answer - Its past. Accept new roles or if you so old for that - stop play. Also - simple.

For me it's everything ok. Im from EU (Danmark) - and   I don't care about ping or other things - for me it's just hobby - to play in free time.

Many people like I - we just simple... dont care...

But yes I also can understand all this russian, ukrainian , belarusian, lithuanian  and etc  RTM gamers - who are logged in game by vpn, or online servers in illegal way... If something wrong with updates or etc - cant easy farm adena, can't get profit in eur or usd... Then big stress - not have money for food... But it's not game problem - it's just this people problem that not want go in job like all normal people.

1 hour ago, sofer said:

[removed]

There we can't talk about politic.  But where is "ban" for some countries - there start some politick... So in this topic we can talk.

Im my opinion this region divide - was Innova idea. Russian business from old times werry nazi mentality. And its fact !

Let's try to see block list:

• Armenia - Soviet Union - in past
  • Azerbaijan - Soviet Union - in past
  • Belarus - Soviet Union - in past
  • China - communist - Soviet Union friends                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  • Cuba - communist - Soviet Union friends 
  • Georgia - Soviet Union - in past.               At this days try to get EU membership
  • Iran
  • Kazakhstan - Soviet Union - in past
  • Kyrgyzstan - Soviet Union - in past
  • Moldova - Soviet Union - in past              At this days try to get EU membership. But have deep problems with prorussian politick
  • North Korea - communist - Soviet Union friends 
  • Russia - Soviet Union - in past
  • Sudan
  • Syria
  • Tajikistan - Soviet Union - in past 
  • Turkmenistan - Soviet Union in past
  • Ukraine - Soviet Union - in past                At this days try to get EU membership
  • Uzbekistan - Soviet Union - in past 

So who was so "smart" create this list? ITS ABSOLIUTELY POLITICK! ITS NOTHING REALATED WITH GAME! :)

I newer not say that i accept this... But it is fakt... simple fakt - regions was divided with some political sense...

My opinion - all can play where they want. But NCSoft accept Innova propose (with political sense). And we have what we have.