LF Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III (prelude of war part 3)

Reserva

• Hyunkel changed the title to LF Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/16345-lf-fafurion-supplemental-update-part-iii-prelude-of-war-part-3/)

This update have many + and few -
-The bigest nerf is for ISS class, kinda expected since the game trend is going to solo play.
-Second nerf is for clan crp...less missions.
-last, drop Items and adena related to vitality(this can be a good thing...no more trains of free to play rmt bots)

But there are many many improvements for regular players: armor and weapons and lots of goodies free from exhalted quests, self suficient buffs, craft for all R-R99, new mentoring, more mobs and faster respawn under 105, new instance and time limited area 99-105, etc.

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1

I just have a question. Since patch notes been released i went wiki and check drops from all of the most popular farming areas ATM all of them drop nothing (267-800 adena). Then i checked instances all drop is gone but you get these new boxes that on the surface has very good rewards. The new mats base price is 20k adena so that means even if you can farm 1000's of these it's still worth almost nothing. So my question is if I am starting to play I get myself paulina's weapon and armor where i am going to farm?

1 hour ago, Kellian said:

I just have a question. Since patch notes been released i went wiki and check drops from all of the most popular farming areas ATM all of them drop nothing (267-800 adena). Then i checked instances all drop is gone but you get these new boxes that on the surface has very good rewards. The new mats base price is 20k adena so that means even if you can farm 1000's of these it's still worth almost nothing. So my question is if I am starting to play I get myself paulina's weapon and armor where i am going to farm?

Blazing swamp is still an option.

On 2019. 12. 30. at 3:07 PM, Reserva said:

Hello,

When you guys will update to Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III (Prelude of War Part 3)? maybe in january?

8/06/19 - Fafurion Supplemental Update Part I

10/30/19 - Fafurion Supplemental Update Part II

@Juji@Hime

to be honest, i will be happy on this update, why? my dual class titan, stayed 3 years on 101, to kill tauti and balok,. but now i can lvl up :D, same for kama, my 107 othell, will get more exp :D

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

to be honest, i will be happy on this update, why? my dual class titan, stayed 3 years on 101, to kill tauti and balok,. but now i can lvl up :D, same for kama, my 107 othell, will get more exp :D

omg with this nab guy

• Hyunkel changed the title to LF Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III (prelude of war part 3)

Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III is for newcomers who buy all items from only shop but there is one kittle problem, newcomers havent existed for long time ago. Only rumors whisper they are . 

Edited by Heyguy

New Hunting Zones
Kastia's Labyrinth

A new solo instanced zone, Kastia's Labyrinth, has been added.

the zone is available for characters level 100 and above;

so.... all my boxs need level 100 for enter to it new kartia?? :ph34r:

Edited by AvengedSevenfold

1 hour ago, AvengedSevenfold said:

so.... all my boxs need level 100 for enter to it new kartia?? :ph34r:

really? you cry for 100 lvl? plz go panic, kama need 105 lvl, if you cry on 100 lvl, what you do for 105? or 107? :D

Edited by KissMyKnife

Some1 said, this update ruin iss job, every1 ignore iss because of 2 option
1. can get free melodys and harm and sonata, melody = lv4 and  Harm = lv1, no way i use this 1 :D between lv4 melody + lv1 harm, vs lv5 melody and lv2 harm, have like 30% more damage :D, not a potential support will not kick out live iss, iss give debuff and br and a lot more.
2. because domi can give pom outside of pt, for all clannies. before you continue crying, be wise, cost its 100 ore, for 1 use, normal pom and bison need only 5. so in 1 hour its only 60 :) domi will lose like :D 1200 ore in a hour :D normal player cant pay so much for 1 hour, only top player will use domi max, who already solo all spot. with domi.
So this update, not bad at all, for starter or mid geared iss.

Edited by KissMyKnife

On 1/1/2020 at 2:10 PM, KissMyKnife said:

xD i watch aram channel, i know all changes

I think i not prepare the new craft system? or vitality? dream on,

You have been level 101 more than 3 years, just for to farm tauti and balok..  omg Richie rich.

...and you think the next update will safe you xd.. naab.

3 hours ago, Fantasy said:

You have been level 101 more than 3 years, just for to farm tauti and balok..  omg Richie rich.

...and you think the next update will safe you xd.. naab.

you so funny with your +5 rep and 32 post :D that all you can say? xD was make 1b in a week in 1 hour time just to kill those rbs octa tauti balok :P i'm a proud naab :P

16 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Some1 said, this update ruin iss job, every1 ignore iss because of 2 option
1. can get free melodys and harm and sonata, melody = lv4 and  Harm = lv1, no way i use this 1 :D between lv4 melody + lv1 harm, vs lv5 melody and lv2 harm, have like 30% more damage :D, not a potential support will not kick out live iss, iss give debuff and br and a lot more.
2. because domi can give pom outside of pt, for all clannies. before you continue crying, be wise, cost its 100 ore, for 1 use, normal pom and bison need only 5. so in 1 hour its only 60 :) domi will lose like :D 1200 ore in a hour :D normal player cant pay so much for 1 hour, only top player will use domi max, who already solo all spot. with domi.
So this update, not bad at all, for starter or mid geared iss.

u really think 550k adena per hour will make any difference? domi will buff outside party... :) for 550k per hour, i wouldnt mind ;D pom is good, cuz gives 10% more crit dmg/chance but is single target