Exp and dead game. yull good gear 110 make 0.10% in 1day FULL macro only?!

McFlurry

really i exp alone, FoS, spot always clean,

if ONLY stay really 1day full macro and dont touch the PC i make like 0.10% ?! Are you crazy ?! AND I DON'T WANT IMMAGINATE WHO DONT HAVE GOOD GEARS LIKE ME THE NIGHTMARE HELL.

staff where are you to do something ??

we need pt bonus, rune vit manteining 30days to can buy at not retard prices, some boost of rates.

people can't stay like this. i really dont want think who dont have gears and need full parties, slow killings, etcetc, i don't want really immaginate for them.

WE NEED AN ANSWER FROM YOU STAFF, WHERE ARE YOU, ANSWER, DO SOMETHING, DONT BE A CHRIST SAKE GHOSTS THAT COME ONLY TO TAKE CUSTOMER MONEYS

12 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Not significantly more relevant to the amount of money they'll spend. Server boosted settings would help that tremendously. 

Money spent is irrelevant at this stage. If they have spent, they will have to do it again and again or quit.

Is a simple concept, in game we have server boost periods several times per year and non-boost periods. All the time we can buy rune, pots etc to increase EXP, vit ... . In non-boost period it could help to be not so pathetic with your 24h EXP income. In boost periods EXP rise up to heaven with all EXP things we can imagine. So be relax and invest only in boost period if want. After my 8 years experience in Naia to be sure LVL UP is not so important above 110 for regular players. We have not specific instances for 111, 112 - 115 player where level for entry is needed. And 1 ability poit per lvl is nice but not huge differencies in compare cash items etc... 

• PhoenixMitra changed the title to Exp and dead game. yull good gear 110 make 0.10% in 1day FULL macro only?!

If you do 0.1% per day, you simply are not geared.
At 110, I used to do FOS/FOW/Sel Mahum in solo with my ISS and I was doing bare minimum 0.5% to 1% per day with Rune 200%.
Now at 112 I am able to do 0.3 - 1% per day, depending the party in Ketra this goes up to 1.5%.
Ever hear of IOS, SI, PI, IT, Aden Dailies, Etina, Helios?
One dude was crying all day in Tanor, 30mins with me and the dailies, and he did the same exp like he was doing a whole day in Tanor with a party.

Best you can do: Dailies, Farm Adena through hunting zones and play market until next exp event.

At 112 since last exp event is over, I did 30% and I geared my toon further through hunting zones and trading.

The goal is not to be 115 and best geared toon in a year. If you can pay for cakes, pots etc go for it.

In core sell Rune vit 30 Days very Cheap and here dont exist ncwest can add this item and take more money. Dont undestand merchandeising items in west, Are shit. Items are very expensive and not more ppl pay.  And more items not in l2store. Like EU  l2store sistem.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:06 AM, mixa said:

Money spent is irrelevant at this stage. If they have spent, they will have to do it again and again or quit.

And yet I've spent less money on this game over the past 18 months than I've spent back when we had to pay a monthly fee. Far, far less. Not every shiny object that NCSoft throws our way is a must purchase.  Not every event worth it. And for damn sure buying XP boosts in L2store for only a .00000000000000000000000000000000000002 more increase in XP isn't worthy it. Talk about throwing good money after bad. 

Dont forget that you're playing an official server guys.The exp table is stable (atleast it's up to updates) and really, the last 4 years, i'm boring to hear all the time "dead server" and "they destroy us", like we're playing a pacman illegal server that soon will belong to history, specially from people that live to QQ but they never logout.

What does make hard to play is the removal of things that made L2 great, things people could do without having to be high pvpers.  Territory wars was fun and you could even disguise yourself if you want to participate and were in PvE clan.

Crafting some people really enjoyed crafting, was harder granted when they removed seeds and crops from the game which helped castle lords but also common people if the crops were done correctly.  However they never update them which is what kind of killed it.

Spoiling, spoiling for dwarfs was a unique trait they were needed because they could only get certain mats from spoiling.  Even once in a blue moon spoil a full item, could even spoil raid bosses.  Then they expanded it to all daggers spoil then they contracted it again and basically made a useless device and killed that class.

Castle sieges use to be fun and balanced, high end castles went to top pvp clans as they should but then they got greedy and wanted own all the castles so the killed that mechanic mid level clans could no longer fight during castle sieges.

While on the topic of Clans, the strip away 12 clan alliances so you could make single clans bigger it was a lot of hard work and dedication to take clan to level with full clan skills farmign the right eggs buying ones you couldn't get just to get full clan skills; again a distraction from just a boring grind of the game.  Clans were 160 people then they came up with a brilliant idea, we are going to reduce clan since to 30% of what it is, strip all the clan skills that took forever to work for (with mind you no reimbursement) come up this stupid clan rep system that is very broken and pointless (I got over 3 million personal rep nothing to use it on) and not increase alliance sizes again.  So power clans stayed powerful and mid level clans with members with different levels of activity fell apart.  What was the point all that?

I could on further about field raids, necros/catacombs, lore, quests, factions, full world map never filled (even Gracia has been abandoned no updates in years there), look at at orc and dwarf lands never full fleshed out elmore either...  but there is one constant they have stripped all this away without replacing it with fun mechanics that to entertain.  I love the game but what are they  doing to get back to its roots or is L2 just in a holding pattern till they come out with their new version of Lineage or whatever they going to call it?

There have been updates they came out that flooded the servers in the last few years and got us to expand a few times, but now I feel each update is just about trying to hold on to what they have left not to make the product better.  Next update what does any of the updates have to do with the lore of the game?  What new lore to the game to the game has their been since Faurion or Etina?    So more than 2 years and nothing to actually truly advance the game is what hurt this game.

• Like 1