Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Autumn Night Market  will end.
    • The Black Friday Night Market Coin (x200) Special will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • The original Legendary Card event will be available for 1 final week.
  • Black Friday sales will end on 12/2 at 7 a.m. server time.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Haunted Chest
    • Bloody Haunted Chest
  • The XP requirements to level up from Lv. 101 ~ Lv. 120 will be reduced. Note: Your current level will remain the same without any change after the maintenance.

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the next maintenance on 12/16:
    • Card Pouch
    • Legendary Card: Antharas
    • Legendary Card: Valakas
    • Legendary Card: Lindvior
    • Legendary Card: Astair van Halter
    • Legendary Card: Amadeo Cadmus
    • Legendary Card: Lionel Hunter
    • Legendary Card: Sieghardt Ein
    • Legendary Card: Elcadia
    • Legendary Card: Baium
    • Legendary Card: Beleth
    • Legendary Card: Tiat
    • Legendary Card: Lilith
    • Legendary Card: Paulina
    • Legendary Card: Anakim
    • Aspiring Orc Ruler of Aden
    • Hidden Card
    • Lord of the Western Winds
    • Successors of Destiny
    • Dragon Rising
    • Awakening Darkness

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

"The XP requirements to level up from Lv. 101 ~ Lv. 120 will be reduced."

I'm trying to understand what that means....you'll get "more" xp or "less"?  The requirement to level up is xp.... Will xp (the requirement) now be reduced?

If before the update it required 1 quadrillion xp to go lvl a to lvl b, that will now be less

How much, who knows.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Roner said:

So everybody in every other server in the world lvled up with this change .. and we like always.. get nothing. thank you NCWest

I don't think that happened. Do you have a source of that happening somewhere? (as in % changing after xp table adjustment) 

51 minutes ago, Roner said:

So everybody in every other server in the world lvled up with this change .. and we like always.. get nothing. thank you NCWest

that didn't happen, RU server had an issue with their implementation of the xp requirements reduction which got fixed through an emergency maintenance and everything got rolled back to what it was supposed to be.

14 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

I'm trying to understand what that means....you'll get "more" xp or "less"?  The requirement to level up is xp.... Will xp (the requirement) now be reduced?

Seems like the overall xp needed to level up. Just as an example: if you need 10 trillion xp to level up from 110 to 111 that amount will get reduced. 

No changes to the xp given by mobs. But will surely accelerate the progress of all.

Then again... for NC benefit, we will have to open up our wallet more often to be able to keep up with the level of the mobs. But needed to improve our gear more often. 

1 minute ago, L2quote said:

Seems like the overall xp needed to level up. Just as an example: if you need 10 trillion xp to level up from 110 to 111 that amount will get reduced. 

No changes to the xp given by mobs. But will surely accelerate the progress of all.

Then again... for NC benefit, we will have to open up our wallet more often to be able to keep up with the level of the mobs. But needed to improve our gear more often. 

Grins..... I can't kill them now!!!!! Hahahahahaha

18 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

it means that the XP requirements to level up have been changed aka takes less XP now to level up, this has been done in the past a few times before usually during a major update with new content but hey this means going forward you will gain levels faster then before.

btw this does not mean a change in the % XP you see currently on your chars as that will remain the same

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Draecke said:

it means that the XP requirements to level up have been changed aka takes less XP now to level up, this has been done in the past a few times before usually during a major update with new content but hey this means going forward you will gain levels faster then before.

btw this does not mean a change in the % XP you see currently on your chars as that will remain the same

I just want the update core is taking in Feb. Cry of dawn being farmable = good. 

And new wall of argos. 

well we will get most likely all of that too as the last few years our updates have been nearly identical but explain the dawn crystal bit to me cause if you mean the exchange of old upgrade stones to dawn crystals that's a temporary fix as it also means the removal of the current existing upgrade paths if u get what I'm hinting at now ;)

26 minutes ago, Draecke said:

well we will get most likely all of that too as the last few years our updates have been nearly identical but explain the dawn crystal bit to me cause if you mean the exchange of old upgrade stones to dawn crystals that's a temporary fix as it also means the removal of the current existing upgrade paths if u get what I'm hinting at now ;)

They are farmable in primevil isle as a normal drop per what I've been told. That change will go live on core in Feb as it's part of the loot table changes.

Edit: hence why the current night market price for Crystal of Dawn is 3x what they offered it for last black Friday. They will be just like la vies: super over priced event then they obsolete it  and/or make it super common the next week. 

yeah ok that will be nice indeed, there's another element that will happen next update in that you can exchange/convert the old upgrade stones for circlets & dragon shirts to it's equivalent in dawn crystals

obviously the old upgrade paths will be removed and dawn crystals value will crash hard after this update just like we see now with the brooch jewels

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

They are farmable in primevil isle as a normal drop per what I've been told. That change will go live on core in Feb as it's part of the loot table changes.

Edit: hence why the current night market price for Crystal of Dawn is 3x what they offered it for last black Friday. They will be just like la vies: super over priced event then they obsolete it  and/or make it super common the next week. 

They will do same like jewels event xd in 1 week will be 40 boxes on the map with higher level items then  ncoin shop ,and update what you paid will be to expansive(look brooch lv 2 to lvl 3 is much more expansive then 3-->4) next item will be wings of splendor xd. Now you understood why we have so many adena sellers look like they more trustable then ncsoft sad.