Adena limit

it's time to increase the amount of adena on each account, i dont know why they dont do it, battle against mob is endless so, it s obvious, that after a time you have a tonz of adena. Might be nice to increase the amount to 10 terra bil on inventory and on warehouse.   thx to listen to your player base wtf is wrong with you, arent you pay to make this game great again, and helping your players to enjoy the game ?

8 minutes ago, Priester said:

it's time to increase the amount of adena on each account, i dont know why they dont do it, battle against mob is endless so, it s obvious, that after a time you have a tonz of adena. Might be nice to increase the amount to 10 terra bil on inventory and on warehouse.   thx to listen to your player base wtf is wrong with you, arent you pay to make this game great again, and helping your players to enjoy the game ?

you actually have no idea how this works right? NC West is a branch of NC Soft. They follow (mostly) whatever instructions they get from the main company, they have no developers to do what you are asking.

Which player base should they listen to?  Currently there 4 - 5 of them in this game.

1.  Ultra rich - can't put enough adena in my account I have more than Scrooge McDuck can I get a money bin?

2.  RMT Sellers who want you to increase the limit so they can sell and convert more money for adena. (Also some in Category 1 are also type 2)

3.  Average L2 player - Who tries to keep up spends some money on NCCoins keep getting the raw end of the deal and discourage and may contact type 2 to continue to move up.

4.  New or player without finical resources where they they see no way possible to ever get to that level of people to even do pve content end game dont even worry about pvp.

So fyi most of the whales have so much adena they never spend anything on NCCoins they have pople in category 3 buy the chests and use the adena they stockpiled to make more adena and sometimes sell it to category 3 through category 2.

The economy of current L2 in a snapshot.  If we did a real cost analysis I would say 90% of NCSoft income from the store comes from Category 3 people.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The solution to this adena problem is simple. Einhasad coins. We need this in-game currency to ensure the safety of those who spend money. L2 Store as it is does not allow anyone to sell their NCoins securely (Only selling items). But having the currency as a tradable item would bring more confidence to those who spend money in this game, as well as providing security for those who have more expensive items like DW, Cursed Weapon, rare items. Because it is impossible to pay more than 999Bi of adena and the values of these items far exceed this limit value. Meanwhile, more scammer alerts every day.

5 hours ago, Pernambuquinho said:

The solution to this adena problem is simple. Einhasad coins. We need this in-game currency to ensure the safety of those who spend money. L2 Store as it is does not allow anyone to sell their NCoins securely (Only selling items). But having the currency as a tradable item would bring more confidence to those who spend money in this game, as well as providing security for those who have more expensive items like DW, Cursed Weapon, rare items. Because it is impossible to pay more than 999Bi of adena and the values of these items far exceed this limit value. Meanwhile, more scammer alerts every day.

See that is where you are wrong. Dragon weapons are far far cheaper in  other regions because the items used to create them were release to the public widely as we saw by accident during the one event in June that gave us another regions rewards that would allowed more people to have dragon weapons in turn dropping the price one significantly from trillions to at least billions.

Same thing is the current issue with armors there is no way to get the bloody or dark stones needed for to upgrade nevermind the insane amount of r gems needed also.

We have Anti- Bot 😍

We need u guys start to give a ban IP or atleas a anti-vpn. For cheaters ;)) more healthy SV = more ppl want to play... btw for me is very simple " when I Saw 1 guy trying to sell ridículos prices I block" , that way I only trade with decente ppl ❤️❤️ clean SV & thx for no raise límit NCSoft ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

We have Anti- Bot 😍

We need u guys start to give a ban IP or atleas a anti-vpn. For cheaters ;)) more healthy SV = more ppl want to play... btw for me is very simple " when I Saw 1 guy trying to sell ridículos prices I block" , that way I only trade with decente ppl ❤️❤️ clean SV & thx for no raise límit NCSoft ;)

Thats 1 point of view, my party, all legit, no longer play because the anti-bot (that doesn't block actual bot) blocks other programs on the pc and leaves the player w/ a choice, run L2 or run all other programs safely, I chose safely, -5 toons for me.   

On 8/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, Slycutter said:

See that is where you are wrong. Dragon weapons are far far cheaper in  other regions because the items used to create them were release to the public widely as we saw by accident during the one event in June that gave us another regions rewards that would allowed more people to have dragon weapons in turn dropping the price one significantly from trillions to at least billions.

Same thing is the current issue with armors there is no way to get the bloody or dark stones needed for to upgrade nevermind the insane amount of r gems needed also.

There still is a way for bloody armor stones but needs too much time

6 minutes ago, socketka said:

if you hit 1T adena cap, you can always change currency to R gems. 1m R gems = 1.26T adena.

or to any other rather more expensive item to make trades over adena limit.

Honestly thats a great idea seriously hadnt think of it

16 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

you just blew peoples minds

when adena cap was 100b, i was one of few moving far above. used EWRs/BEWRs as deposit of wealth, price was around NPC price so could any time change them to adena if needed..

anyway i dont have PhD in economy

16 hours ago, socketka said:

if you hit 1T adena cap, you can always change currency to R gems. 1m R gems = 1.26T adena.

or to any other rather more expensive item to make trades over adena limit.

Gem R ? Really?
Try buy something with Gem R.
Gem R isn't a currcency trading.
People can't buy nothing in-game with Gem R.
With Einhasad coins you'll buy a lot of itens in Einhasad shop.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:55 PM, Slycutter said:

True, but everybody know that this is the way of game monetization that NCWest has chosen for us.
Make DW or cursed weapons cheaper in a short period of time will make people close their wallets. This change need a little more time.

49 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

Gem R ? Really?
Try buy something with Gem R.
Gem R isn't a currcency trading.
People can't buy nothing in-game with Gem R.
With Einhasad coins you'll buy a lot of itens in Einhasad shop.

True, but everybody know that this is the way of game monetization that NCWest has chosen for us.
Make DW or cursed weapons cheaper in a short period of time will make people close their wallets. This change need a little more time.

you can buy everything with Gem R, it's a storage container for wealth. You want a dragon bow that I 'm selling for 2 trillion? Excellent, trade me 1587301 Gem R (which I can NPC gradually and get 2 trillion)

You run no risk, I run no risk, trade done.

You want to buy multiple items from AH totaling more than 1 trillion? Excellent, make a few trips to the grocer and sell gemr.

That's how we used to do it way back when the adena limit was 100 million. Obviously Gem R, wasn't available back then,  and Gem S went through ancient adena (lol remember those?) so we used other high npc price items that stacked.

That issue is completely separate from the coin store. The coin store will jut put a ceiling on item prices, and ensure supply always meets demand. That's a totally separate issue from the adena limit.

Here is why I think we are not getting the store because once they put a real value on items in terms of real money then the rules of the games change legally in the US.  The virtual items no longer are solely the property of NCSoft because there is not an extrinsic real value that NCSoft gave them and over a certain amounts the fair use and ownership of electronic media falls into place.  Not sure what it is on a federal level off the top of my head but this would trigger and then banning accounts with these items becomes a legal issue and not just a gameplay issue anymore.

IE I buy a CD on Itunes they cannot close my account without refunding me the money for use of that CD.  Just as a quick stuipd example.

20 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Here is why I think we are not getting the store because once they put a real value on items in terms of real money then the rules of the games change legally in the US.  The virtual items no longer are solely the property of NCSoft because there is not an extrinsic real value that NCSoft gave them and over a certain amounts the fair use and ownership of electronic media falls into place.  Not sure what it is on a federal level off the top of my head but this would trigger and then banning accounts with these items becomes a legal issue and not just a gameplay issue anymore.

IE I buy a CD on Itunes they cannot close my account without refunding me the money for use of that CD.  Just as a quick stuipd example.

if that was true every account that had ever bought a non consumable item from the ncoin store (for example the blessed exalted set, a cloak, a shirt, an agathion, whatever) would be immune from banning (or at the very least entitled to compensation if banned). I believe the legal aspect (access to the game, server and items stored in it) is covered by the EULA.

I doubt the issue is legal. The issue is , I think, they are afraid if everyone can get what they want when they want it, then the last few thousand playing on the servers will quit, because if you remove the item acquisition part of the game, what's left? Endlessly wacking mobs afk for years to get 120? And even if you do, what content do you have to look forward to at 120?. So they stick with gamble model, that keeps supply minimal and addicted players gambling.

I think we need an answer about this issue. Items over 1T are common right now.

Ppl who havent problems with this limit will be unaffected if the limit is increassed. So, there isnot point to cry about it.

Ppl who have problems with this limit, will be safe buying items with his adena.

44 minutes ago, Mete said:

if that was true every account that had ever bought a non consumable item from the ncoin store (for example the blessed exalted set, a cloak, a shirt, an agathion, whatever) would be immune from banning (or at the very least entitled to compensation if banned). I believe the legal aspect (access to the game, server and items stored in it) is covered by the EULA.

I doubt the issue is legal. The issue is , I think, they are afraid if everyone can get what they want when they want it, then the last few thousand playing on the servers will quit, because if you remove the item acquisition part of the game, what's left? Endlessly wacking mobs afk for years to get 120? And even if you do, what content do you have to look forward to at 120?. So they stick with gamble model, that keeps supply minimal and addicted players gambling.

You missed it.  I just leave it there not going to argue about it.

2 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

You missed it.  I just leave it there not going to argue about it.

I didn't. You are missing the fact, whether you are buying Ncoin, Einhasad coin or fufucoin, the eula covers them. The ingame store doesn't have dollar prices, it has (insertname)coin prices,  you are spending a digital currency you bought from them. The digital good you bought is the coin, and you consumed it. It has nothing to do with buying a digital copy of Cardi B's new mixtape for $10 from amazon prime.

On 6/9/2021 at 8:05 PM, Galador said:

Many good comments on this thread, and some not so good.  As has been said, this is a G A M E = entertainment!  I've been playing this game as long as anyone on the server, and longer than most who play today.  I can say without reservation that I play L2 for the simple reason that I can play the game I want to play.  This was the vision that Raoul Kim had when he created the game.  Want to PVP, then do so.  Want to PVE, then do so.  Or do both.  It is a game for everyone, no matter those who would call others "randoms" like they would speak of a mutt dog.

The issue for me is that over the years the game changed from a pay to play format to a free to play format.  By doing so, NC had to create ways to generate revenue to maintain the game and pay their employees. The L2store and in-game events with prize (resource) boxes are designed to raise revenue, not to mention Ncoin itself.  In the early days of L2 you could farm for what you needed.  That isn't the case any longer.  Now NC controls the market by managing the items needed to build a character.  It is one of the few games out there where hard work and risk-taking can make you in-game coin. But to engage in the market it takes real dollars and cents (not sense :P).  Therefore it's only obvious that people would begin to "value" what they purchased and the "risks" they took clicking a button and either succeeding or failing.

For a point of reference, the ability to farm for needed materials was removed because people complained it took too much work.  They then paid people to farm for them.  Then it became a business.  And then normal players who just wanted to play the game were stuck because the number of pro-farmers outnumbered the number of normal players.  It made the game unplayable.  So NC was forced to change the game to maintain its playability.  Now people are complaining again because they can't get things easily without paying for it.  Sorry to those of you who fit in that category, but the world doesn't work that way.  I'd love to fly a plane, but I can't afford that as a hobby, so I play L2. :D

Andouille has over a trillion adena because he clicks the button more than the vast majority of people I know playing the game do.  He spends more money and takes more risks that most are willing to do.  As such, he has amassed a quantity of adena that the game itself cannot manage.  So his request is a valid one.  I personally am not a fan of this new system, but I am sensitive to the fact that if NC can't raise revenue this game will cease to exist.   And that would make me sad. :(

Do you want me to count the AQ rings or Baium ring or valakas neck etc that went RMT back then?

nothing is perfect, but from the prespective " of many players were on same standarts " you might be right