Fix clan war system

wari

You guys are over complicating this, and NCsoft is not going to rewrite stuff to fix this not anytime soon anyway, only solution is to try and get them to remove auto hunting and enforce afk  keyboard macroing (24 7 macroing, not sitting at computer macroing for a couple hours a night) or hell, even make keyboard macroing against the eula. We shouldn't be 24-7 killing monsters anyway. Do away with afk macro, and war system is just fine like it was. see someone out of a zone? they must be there, pvp time!!!

You want this fixed, you are pushing the wrong proposals at ncsoft. they are not going to make a special update just for ncwest... come on guys. Remove the reason to need to 24-7 macro to stay on top and farm massive amounts of adena, more problems will fix as well.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:55 PM, Atenea0 said:

Thankfully someone finally posted all the reasons why the war system is not working, isn't enjoyable or challenging for any of us PVP based players, we have invested and keep investing on PVP items, set up and level so we could finally get entertainment and now we get the opposite. After gearing up my toon and being able to actually be part of the PVP, now is incredibly disappointing. 

It is a fact that @Juji@Hime @LIME this game urgently needs a few changes in PVP/PK System since it just made the game completely boring, totally AFK and giving advantages to the players who want to fight only in the best scenario. Is not only from my side, but from all the top players and spenders that want a challenge, something fresh and new to feel like our investment actually worth something and wasn't a waste or keeps being a waste. 

It's a + to change the 14 members clan as a requirement to send a war, and in my personal opinion, if you guys will keep this dynamic, at least should make these players not able to PK/Flag others or PVP out of combat areas. This way the players abusing this system wouldn't be able to take part of other activities in which they are taking full advantage of this. Either this, or a new mechanics like this one in which level also is taken in count for war declarations. 

If we don't see any changes on the PVP/PK system I'm 100% positive NCSoft will loose a big part of the top players because honestly and not for being rude at all, the game is now completely AFK and boring.

Thank you for your time and attention

+1

If they could fix the game so when your set to atk only monsters you can't be forced to hit a player, 90% of the real problems being discussed here go away, the rest, (not allowing 14 man clans to compete) is rubbish and will never be considered.  imo, best fix is both sides must click to agree if can't fix the fore flag issue.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

If they could fix the game so when your set to atk only monsters you can't be forced to hit a player, 90% of the real problems being discussed here go away, the rest, (not allowing 14 man clans to compete) is rubbish and will never be considered.  imo, best fix is both sides must click to agree if can't fix the fore flag issue.

both sides click to agree is extremely carebear, sorry.  that is a poor idea and doesnt function in any way like how a real life war or in game war works, regardless of declaration.  if the clan that was declared against wants to fight back and flag and kill, they should also then accept the war status as attacking back is also an act of war.

you dont get to freely kill ppl who declare on you and never accept bro, come on...

your solution also doesnt address the lack of detag penalty, which is why everyone moves to 14 man clans.

you're main focus is staying warless with 15+ man clans to pve freely without any consequences or effort from your members to not attack ppl.  its kind of the opposite of what this thread is pushing to do.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

both sides click to agree is extremely carebear, sorry.  that is a poor idea and doesnt function in any way like how a real life war or in game war works, regardless of declaration.  if the clan that was declared against wants to fight back and flag and kill, they should also then accept the war status as attacking back is also an act of war.

you dont get to freely kill ppl who declare on you and never accept bro, come on...

your solution also doesnt address the lack of detag penalty, which is why everyone moves to 14 man clans.

you're main focus is staying warless with 15+ man clans to pve freely without any consequences or effort from your members to not attack ppl.  its kind of the opposite of what this thread is pushing to do.

Naaa, this thread turned into a jumble of crap, and everything is getting mashed together.  nm, i give up here.  I don't really care either way, doesn't effect me really.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:26 AM, Rodah said:

OK, just so we are clear; the situation is a supposedly "PvP" clan is keeping perma war declared on a PvE clan.  Because no one is perfect and/or people want to XP/farm as efficiently as possible, this so called PvP clan is able to trigger an unwanted war more often than not.  Meanwhile, the real PvP clans on Chronos are staying under 14 members so they don't even have to mess with this nonsense.  

.... and your advice to the PvE clan is to dismiss members and/or tell Tyrrs to operate at 50% efficiancy?  Really??  That is just messed up.  Are you just being a contrarian out of spit?  Why not join with the rest of us and say "yeah, it's a flawed system?"  This is especially ironic considering you are in an under 14 man clan in an ally with two other >14 clans. 

EDIT:  And just so we are crystal clear, a Tyrrs absolute strongest skill will trigger a war.  I mean how would you feel if you couldn't use Multi-Shot because some jerks just wanted to score easy kills and grief you and your clan??

Degus is known to be a contrarian out of spite.  His fingers getty itchy and has to type something.  :)