Live Server Maintenance: April 20, 2022

Arctic

7 hours ago, mOrBiUsiN said:

How can we obtain Top-grade Gem lvl. 10 Exchange Coupon? 

If you read the description on the ticket, it says, 2  tickets can be obtained from opening the 3rd  18 daily gift , so that meens tomorrow when you open 18 daily gift you will receive 2 ticket's, I am not shoure if it will hapen but we will see.

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

If you read the description on the ticket, it says, 2  tickets can be obtained from opening the 3rd  18 daily gift , so that meens tomorrow when you open 18 daily gift you will receive 2 ticket's, I am not shoure if it will hapen but we will see.

ruby.png

This is the description of the coupon. We don't have clear info yet but to w8 till tomorrow (the 3rd day) because the Attendance Check event tomorrow will reward us with "Attendance Gift Rune: 6 hours" - 50% XP/SP in Vitality state. If you check all the rewards from the Attendance Check event you will not find the coupon. 

@Juji @Arctic would be nice if you could explain to us how to get this coupon since it isn't mentioned in the 18th anniversary article. 

• Like 3

On 4/21/2022 at 2:00 PM, Arkidis said:

ruby.png

This is the description of the coupon. We don't have clear info yet but to w8 till tomorrow (the 3rd day) because the Attendance Check event tomorrow will reward us with "Attendance Gift Rune: 6 hours" - 50% XP/SP in Vitality state. If you check all the rewards from the Attendance Check event you will not find the coupon. 

@Juji @Arctic would be nice if you could explain to us how to get this coupon since it isn't mentioned in the 18th anniversary article. 

I can tell you :D
It's because we didn't get the same even than Korean, there attendance wasn't the same ;) you got reward after 5 days and nothing in between ;) and after 15 days you got 2 coupons, but it's was the third reward there ;) 

6 hours ago, Mariee said:

I can tell you :D
It's because we didn't get the same even than Korean, there attendance wasn't the same ;) you got reward after 5 days and nothing in between ;) and after 15 days you got 2 coupons, but it's was the third reward there ;) 

Yeah for dont talk about dancing cat buff......as always we are run by a bunch of incompetents (not offence dear staff but if I make any mistakes in my job I risk being fired).

hard, we lose the xp and there's nothing compensatory, it comes with this dandy, it doesn't pay for the ss time out of energy that the pc stays on to get a nice xp, I would have to give something that covers this damage,

3 hours ago, Batman51 said:

0 answers about the DCs   0 answer about the dethrone xp/item rollback   0 answer about that top grade jewel thing

just wow

Also 0 answer as to why meme contest is blocked for brazilian players. 

There is a lot of investment on this game from thousands of players and there are no answers whatsoever to these problems.

This is a disrespect.

48 minutes ago, DeJouLeen said:

Also 0 answer as to why meme contest is blocked for brazilian players. 

There is a lot of investment on this game from thousands of players and there are no answers whatsoever to these problems.

This is a disrespect.

i got banned 24h from forum for making comments about this event made only for some people xD

• Like 1

fix the server crashes!! if more crashes happens I will stop log till it's fixed and demand time restored on all my active runes that I have running atm on several chars

those items are paid for and right now we're unable to actually use them properly, server crashes are not our problem!!

2 hours ago, Juji said:

We are currently testing the hotfix for the server crash issue that we received this morning and will deploy it immediately if Chronos crashes again prior to the maintenance.

We really hope this gets resolved.

Because we can't stand to go out to work, go to sleep, go out with our family members and come back to a fallen server.