Annother Agressive paytowin promo

@Arctic @EMpulse @Juji

Hello, Again,

Sorry but yesterday GM's posted on website event info just by doing "Copy Paste" from last year without changing even the Date.

Is this what the community deserve? that was first of all,

Now second of all,   Every year we get cloak event, and every year price is getting more and more expensive this is truly unbelieavable

You guys for the first time ever put a limit on the Legendary Scroll with Hero coin (50 hero coin, limited 1 per acc) 

This is truly a way to make people spend alot of ncoin to get their cloak legendary, so price ingame will just be higher than it already was.

A Sale must be a Sale and we must have Discounts and cheaper price than normal, sorry but this is huge disrespect, Every year, and every time a big disapointment,  No real Sales or discount at all, and limit the legendary scroll to 1 per acc,  

Knowing the rates to make cloak is really bad, people will have to spend annother 2000$+ to get a +15 cloak, not even a +18,

You guys didn't offer us new Stable scrolls to make +18 also, that would be a good option for hero coin.

Hero coin shop is outdated, we don't know what to do with em, remove that limit on legendary scroll, because this is the first time and there is no reason except than milking more money from players.    Truly disapointing from NCWEST staff 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse

I will give you guys a MArketing lessons, listen carefully,

Previous years, 1 legendary scroll cost 50 hero coin, ingame it means 2-3 Bilion Maximum, it was even under 1Bil for sometimes because market was flooded,

Now we are forced to pay 1200 Ncoin minimum (x10 pack)  that means 15 Bilion each,   at 5% rate,  it means average u need 20 scroll so  300 Bilion (300$) to make ur cloak just from normal to legendary !!!!!! This is outrageous agressive kind of way to tell us you guys don't care about the 18th year of this game and its community. 

• Thanks 1

These sales events seem more like slaughtering the fatted calf. Thousands of dollars for those of us returning to get some shiny capes? Come on. Side note thank you for the sweepstakes event, that was fun.

1 minute ago, Fumb said:

These sales events seem more like slaughtering the fatted calf. Thousands of dollars for those of us returning to get some shiny capes? Come on. Side note thank you for the sweepstakes event, that was fun.

Lol no winners in previous sweepstake and no winners in this sweepstake..

Just another missed opportunity to make your game affordable to play... you did this with night market coins on your previous promo and then double it right up by absurdly pricing cloaks. Kudos to you and your devs by forcing people out the door with 0 knowledge of pricing of ingame items. And the fact that you made legendary scrolls 1 per account is a slap in the face. Truly terrible marketing strategy here. I can't wait for your artifact promo, probably will cost me my first born to fill a set of 10s.

• Like 1

I Think the only way they aswer ppls work when ALL came here and say that prices are insane. Events need be for ALL ppls Join and buy something for make your Toon better. With this prices , Tell for us How Join in event with this anormal prices?

You GMs need take Care of economy of server, if you keep with this prices you gonna lose more and more and more actives players. Beacause new players cant Join at this overprices events, cant lvl w/o basics gears.

Thinks better.

@Juji @EMpulse @Arctic @Hime

i got 5850 Ncoin bundle of scrolls x3 i used 211.... please check it 211 scrolls to make a +10 

I have 14 scrolls left i made a big mistake.. next time i will sell the ncoin and just buy it and this is not legendary only bound to character i failed the 50 hero coin scroll. 

Anyways.. my luck i guess.

Hi @Juji @Arctic

We gave you feedback to stop this agressive and overpriced events.

Last event, the community yelled, what do you do? Exactly the same again this event.

Stop putting nuts prices for 5-10+ year old items.

Return to the headquarters and tell the developers do decrease prices by 10.

Cloaks +10 - +15 are a major item required for good farming. Putting again a restricting on such item does not go in favor of your community.

• Like 1

@Juji  instead of answering noobs question on other post,  maybe stop ignoring real problems?  Are you not gonna lift limit on legendary scrolls for the first time since cloak event exist?  and to not, we had the possibility to get ancient scrolls for 120 hero coin for x3 of them also, that has been removed. 

Start worrying for real problems, have the guts to tell us the truth and say you only want to milk us more money which is obviously the wrong way to do because less people will buy you'r stuff, and start referring to all my post, i only tell you the FACTS, real server life problem,, you don't play, we are playing, we know better, so stop doing that childish move and give us an answer. 

Guys I know why they are doing insane prices , its part of meme event ,

Since I'm 18 I can increase prices?:D

To be serious ignorance to general problems same as I ignore my wife when she says its my turn to was dishes :D

Alright lets be serious now , prices is over the roof last event you could make cloack with 30£ now you need 90£..  and pound a bit higher than $ so its more expensive since there is no conversion..

I got the 1 legendary scroll with 50HC and with 5% chance ofc i didn't make my cloak legendary.

So, i am gonna stick with my normal +7 and i'll be happy. Even cloak scrolls are overpriced now, 2b for a normal scroll lol.

Thanks @Juji @Arctic i will skip this extremely expensive cloak "promo" :)

You guys will never understand that as long as people making progress, small steps at a time, to their character, to gain items & damage, they will spend more. But not with those overpriced sales. This is not a sale.

You really expect from us to pay 20 euros for 1600NCoin to buy 1 Legendary Scroll that costs 1500NCoin to make our cloaks legendary with 5% chance? Who tf is gonna pay 20 euros for 5% 🤣 I prefer to buy pizza & coca cola with less than 20 euros, this will bring happiness to my stomach.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Lol no winners in previous sweepstake and no winners in this sweepstake..

I won the memories sweepstakes and it was fun communicating with them about it, felt like I was part of the game. But dang these cloak enchants I bought 400 and got 4 cloaks to +5, it stings still.

• Like 1