Annother Agressive paytowin promo

Enough is enough.  Why is Lineage 2 releasing zones at level 124 that require a 20k+ (yes thats 20,000 USD) toon to be able to farm at it?!?  It's only going to get worse from here unless we as a community demand change!  Your new zones that you release are becoming more and more unpopulated...because less and less players can afford to even play the game at the level required for the updates you release!  What good is the money spent on creating new content, if no one can afford to play it?!

My thoughts on the topic:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kwh_8xK9Rc&t=5s

• Like 3

A promotion must be the sale of cheaper items, what you are doing is the opposite, this is an assault on the pockets of all of us who want to progress, all of us who love this game.
Enough of these precious insane.
fix this.

• Like 1

For me its not about the prices.

I am a new player playing for almost 3 months. I wanted to get a cloak since i first saw it on the chat because its a very important item.

So i bought a cloak from the store yesterday and i made it +10 with 13 scrolls!! And then legendary with 4 scrolls.

So i said to myself that the rates are better than they look so i gave it a chance for +11. BIGGEST MISTAKE ON MY LIFE!

I SPENT 4 TIMES THE EUROS I SPENT TO BUY CLOAK, ENCHANTS, UPGRADE SCROLLS ALREADY AND IT DOESEN'T GO MORE THAN +6.

I NEVER EXPECTED THAT THIS GAME IS SUCH A BIG SCAM.

I STRONGLY RECOMMENT ALL NEW PLAYERS TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS WITH NCSTORE

4 hours ago, MesaSU said:

For me its not about the prices.

I am a new player playing for almost 3 months. I wanted to get a cloak since i first saw it on the chat because its a very important item.

So i bought a cloak from the store yesterday and i made it +10 with 13 scrolls!! And then legendary with 4 scrolls.

So i said to myself that the rates are better than they look so i gave it a chance for +11. BIGGEST MISTAKE ON MY LIFE!

I SPENT 4 TIMES THE EUROS I SPENT TO BUY CLOAK, ENCHANTS, UPGRADE SCROLLS ALREADY AND IT DOESEN'T GO MORE THAN +6.

I NEVER EXPECTED THAT THIS GAME IS SUCH A BIG SCAM.

I STRONGLY RECOMMENT ALL NEW PLAYERS TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS WITH NCSTORE

That stings pal.. 

Well at least we know they ncwest don't care about us 0 replies to this topic so we won't achieve anything like we did last time , it was just pure luck that they reduced prices by 3% on night market coin items and removed exalted scrolls which were more expensive that on regular shop prices.. :D that was funny when one scroll costs 40nccoins they made a sale 1 scroll for 200coins..

57 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

I don't understand why NCWest make impossible/expensive/hard to get items that years ago was easy to make.
Best way to got a +15 cloak is buy from quitter who enchanted 5 years ago with cheap prices and best rates.

coz years ago people had the old mentality that it's a game and you play win. It still shocks me how casual people are at the state of pay-to-win. People still pay for overpriced "promos" they consider as "events". Back in my day... .blah blah blah. 

They make same things more expensive? You ppl still buy. They make OE harder? You people still buy. You complain, you get ignored? You still buy. You do not buy with nccoins but ingame with adenas? It's the same effect, some1 else still buys so you can have access to items that are not accessible ingame any other way and are essential to play. Promo is successful. Zero reason to change or hear / reply to community. Maybe it's time to take a look at yourselves.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, TimmyJohns said:

I would like an explanation from NCSOFT how they label this as a "SALE" and yet the price of the items has now gone up??? price of cloaks were already un-affordable....now they are somehow more expensive??

because instead of making real promo/event,  they just inject item on market with average market price mostly, so every new event have price increase from last same event

1 minute ago, godlike123 said:

because instead of making real promo/event,  they just inject item on market with average market price mostly, so every new event have price increase from last same event

but its literally called a SALE?!

I think the OP explained it best. One of the main reasons the price of cloaks is up is because of the legend scroll because in the past this item was unlimited with hero coin so ppl who spend 2k+ to make that +15 had a ton even with the 5% chance to make it tradable. But now its one per account and the price in ncoin is expensive so that = cloak price is higher.   Makes me think of when microsoft first launched the xbox one they wanted you to be always online and no game sharing.. so this is kinda the same its easy to make a cloak +10 for yourself but if you want to share it or go higher then 10 you have to pay.

On 5/11/2022 at 5:07 PM, iAndouille said:

@Arctic @EMpulse @Juji

Hello, Again,

Sorry but yesterday GM's posted on website event info just by doing "Copy Paste" from last year without changing even the Date.

Is this what the community deserve? that was first of all,

Now second of all,   Every year we get cloak event, and every year price is getting more and more expensive this is truly unbelieavable

You guys for the first time ever put a limit on the Legendary Scroll with Hero coin (50 hero coin, limited 1 per acc) 

This is truly a way to make people spend alot of ncoin to get their cloak legendary, so price ingame will just be higher than it already was.

A Sale must be a Sale and we must have Discounts and cheaper price than normal, sorry but this is huge disrespect, Every year, and every time a big disapointment,  No real Sales or discount at all, and limit the legendary scroll to 1 per acc,  

Knowing the rates to make cloak is really bad, people will have to spend annother 2000$+ to get a +15 cloak, not even a +18,

You guys didn't offer us new Stable scrolls to make +18 also, that would be a good option for hero coin.

Hero coin shop is outdated, we don't know what to do with em, remove that limit on legendary scroll, because this is the first time and there is no reason except than milking more money from players.    Truly disapointing from NCWEST staff 

I understand your Madness but watching at your Gear you can still do it  xd,

Used like 100k euro to make this Gear and complain about legendary scrols because cant make X cloak +15 then sell rmt... 

Just currious. Which GM did the guy on chronos do special favors for to get 4 +10 angel rings and a bunch of other stuff from event within 10 minutes? I mean, we're talking in disc right now about the thousands spent between us all and not 1 top end item, but this guy get 4 +10 angel rings in 10 minutes lol.... fair and balanced huh.

Limiting legendary scroll for one per account, its not good business,please remove this limit,everyone on Lineage 2 Live wants that or increase the chance on legendary cloak succes rate,that 5 % its an insult for all your customers,maybe try to be a little more active and dont come in this forum just once a week,the cloak promo is on for one more week,give us a response if you remove or not the limit on legendary scrolls from hero coin store

@Juji @EMpulse @Arctic

This cloak sale is the such a huge scamm to your playerbase. Another wasted chance for spenders to use Hero Coins just to get your greed satisfied.

Because of this the market misses legendary scrolls which makes it for everyone almost impossible to make his cloak legendary and upgrade it to +11+++

Also horrible price on low chance to get legendary stable scrolls, no advanced stable to get +15 cloaks up... 

I wonder how your dev team can still look in the mirrior...

100% disappointed. Not gonna spend even a single NCoin on this.

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse

On 5/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, Pernambuquinho said:

I don't understand why NCWest make impossible/expensive/hard to get items that years ago was easy to make.
Best way to got a +15 cloak is buy from quitter who enchanted 5 years ago with cheap prices and best rates.

because there are people that dont care about the prices and pay whatever ncsoft is asking to get what they want. supply and demand.

On 5/12/2022 at 3:01 AM, Lechonchico said:

Prices on enchates are too high, enchant rates are too low !

Limiting legendary scroll for one per account, a shame

Could you please fix that @Juji, @Arctic

I got 40 cloak normal enchants , i got cloak +3 ... very very very low enchant rates .
Maybe they want us to leave so they can close this 2 servers and move on.
:)) 

P.S. another wave of ppl. selling their items . I don't think gm's  look at time played , just chars list on server. Even although the chars are naked and not in game for months/years.

• Like 1