Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

14 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

After all, we still don't know the reason of why the server needed 6h+ down if not more coming, the issue is that bad? 

some transparency is welcome.

And for the olympiad issue, they are truly not going to let it go like this favoritizing naia and penalizing chronos even more, that would cause a huge drama. a drama they don't want and we don't want either.

out of logic only we should be not stressing for our heros. 

this is what im interested in..... what the hell happend to make the server be down for 6 hours so far.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have another update: We will need more time to carry out the fixes. The new estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 7 PM PDT.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Hermes

• Haha 6

Just now, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: We will need more time to carry out the fixes. The new estimate is that Chronos will be available until 7 PM PDT.

Regards,
Hermes

Tell us what the issue is please, and comment about olympiad??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Herkese merhaba,

Başka bir güncellememiz var: Düzeltmeleri gerçekleştirmek için daha fazla zamana ihtiyacımız olacak. Yeni tahmin, Chronos'un 19.00 PDT'ye kadar kullanılamayacağı yönünde.

Hepinizi güncellemeye devam edeceğim.

Rahatsızlık için özür dilerim.

Saygılarımla,
Hermes

you are excellent service is excellent.!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KIQTxzdeek

6 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: We will need more time to carry out the fixes. The new estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 7 PM PDT.

Regards,
Hermes

You can only be messing with our face!

Seriously if you guys let people claim hero this next month, it is totally unfair. I have friends who benefited from this and also lost out from this, and for me it makes no difference I am just saying if you let one sports team play and not the other how is that fair? Olympiad days are set for Friday and Sat. and it was just taken  away from half (or more) of your player base (customers)

Just reset to no heros next month and fix this server problem. hopefully it will also fix random disconnects porting into the Dethroned/Olympiad as well... loosing 30+ points really sucks over a DC and in some cases porting in and then just returning to your original server with out a DC and loosing 30+

10 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Hermes

@HermesCongrats Chronos lost 5 hero's because of you and your companies incompetence.  I hope you feel good about the job you are doing.   You going to cost us dethrone as well now?   But I just assume you will ignore this like all the other comments because none of you give a damn.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tazangel said:

Dunno about the rest of you, but 4 Danny balls compensation even for brief downtimes, let alone all day down is a total insult to me!!!  KEEP YOUR DAMN BALLS!!!

But that's how they "recognise us", that way they think they're being quite generous for xp, adena among other activities missed in the game.

And detail, we are not taking into account that we still don't know how much time it will take for the game to be online and in that time many people will be sleeping, so we understand that they will lose even more time of activities in the game! For what!? Receive 4 balls of shit as compensation 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BattleScav said:

@HermesCongrats Chronos lost 5 hero's because of you and your companies incompetence.  I hope you feel good about the job you are doing.   You going to cost us dethrone as well now?   But I just assume you will ignore this like all the other comments because none of you give a damn.

8 Heroes Chronos just lost

@HermesI understand there are factors that are out of our control (I work on tech support too), and sometimes it takes some time to figure out a problem. I am with you on that NCSoft. I've been there.

Now, what you have control over is the downtime compensation for Chronos server. A) Olympiad for example, Chronos was not able to compete on the last day of the month to do Oly, and we know the last week is the key. Chronos lost easily 5 or more heroes (lost also legendary hero too) because they were not able to do their matches. B) XP and Dethrone. We all know that Dethrone is the best XP of the week, and several players might not be able to xp during the week because work or life, but they look forward to be in Dethrone because the XP in there will make up for the missing XP during the week. Not only that, we compete in points with Naia and the winner server has extra XP/SP bonus for a month + adena. 

I hope NCSoft realizes that Chronos not just lost 8+ hours (by the time this was posted) of XP in game, it lost more than that. Chronos lost Legendary hero of the month, several other heroes that were in the lead, and it also lost the competition in Dethrone which combined with Legendary hero is a descent xp/sp bonus Chronos won't get for a month.

I don't think the Golden balls are going to be enough of compensation this time, and you know that too. Please be fair with the compensation. Not sure how the compensation will work for heros that lost Oly this month. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1