Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience. I'm happy to announce that Chronos is back online.

The Angel Cat is already in the game, and we will have further compensation distributed during the week. Once I have the details, I will share them with you all.

Thanks again for your patience.
Hermes

• Thanks 5

• Hermes changed the title to Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved
31 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience. I'm happy to announce that Chronos is back online.

The Angel Cat is already in the game, and we will have further compensation distributed during the week. Once I have the details, I will share them with you all.

Hermes

u must have been knee deep in whatever shat that was lol.
thanks for gettin the server back!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes

I am glad the servers are back up.

Now, can you please give us an update on the olympiad/dethrone rank situation that occurred yesterday?  There are many people unhappy about how this shook out, and while you have given updates, you haven't exactly acknowledged these issues as being looked at specifically.

I understand you are looking at other compensation, but a simple xp item doesn't exactly fix a month's investment of time on fri/sat/sun in your product to just have it washed away by ncsoft allowing the other server to compete freely while we were all locked out.

The last day of the month for olympiad is one of the most important days in the entire month due to heros being made or lost on that day regularly.  Dethrone had 2 days left, and we lost an entire session.  This most likely means we lost that too now as that is a TON of points to overcome.

If you do not understand how competitive these key systems are in your product, how vital the last days of competition are, how they drive your sales of top end spending and item acquisition by players, then this game is truly lost.  This was a pretty big mess up to have happen.  You need to address this with the players quickly.

Will you give top class on both server hero for 1 month?  Legendary on both servers for 1 month?  What is your plan?  I already hear people saying this is the last straw to quit over, so your attention on the matter is greatly appreciated. 

@Hermes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

Will you give top class on both server hero for 1 month?  Legendary on both servers for 1 month?  What is your plan?  I already hear people saying this is the last straw to quit over, so your attention on the matter is greatly appreciated. 

@Hermes

TBF for both servers , they should reset the olys, next month no heros for both servers. 
Nobody wanted this DB to crash so is no one's fault. 

I put in a ticket to see what might be happening about the skill bar(s), for anybody wondering I thought I would post the reply here so you're aware and can pass the message on to your friends/enemies.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is an effect of the hotfix the team did for the server. As a fellow player, we understand the inconvenience this can cause. However, we can only ask you to re-set up your Skills and Macro Shortcut.

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes

this is unacceptable. it is going to take weeks for me to get all these macros fixed.

WHY IN THE F WOULD YOU WIPE ALL 20 OF MY BARS?!!!!!!!!!!

cant play for almost 24 hours. now cant play for many more because i have to fix what you messed up.

this is not ok. hire better people.

20 minutes ago, PUNCHnPIE said:

this is unacceptable. it is going to take weeks for me to get all these macros fixed.

WHY IN THE F WOULD YOU WIPE ALL 20 OF MY BARS?!!!!!!!!!!

cant play for almost 24 hours. now cant play for many more because i have to fix what you messed up.

this is not ok. hire better people.

Stop being a baby and set up what you need to farm then look at the rest. It was only the bars that were changed not your marcos. The week you mentioned is an overeaction.

@Hermes

Thank you for keeping us updated all the way and thanks for bringing the server back up.

People are just angry for many good reasons, event prices are absurd, enchant rates really sucks, there's no content on the game to really call it a "game", your marketing team dont have any clue of the in game market and those  so called "promos" dont make any sense... Anyways I can keep going and going, but we all know you know all those things but it seems that you just dont care.

Man we dont ask much lol, I dont understand what is so hard to make content that just make sense. Listen to your community and you'll see that people will be more patient in the future when this kind of situation will occur again.

Take care.

14 minutes ago, nikanji said:

Anyone having trouble launching the game? Launcher loads properly, but then I get critical error.

PC was playing just fine up to yesterday's downtime.

20220828-chronos-down.png

Scan file didn't help.

P.S.: can't edit post that was written from previous login?

For all those complaining about oly and being unfair i agree. Ultimately thou looking only 2-3 hero were lost to naia.

However, using that same logic... chrono out spends naia 100:1 and every month and wins 80-90% of the heros every month. Compared to naia, chrono completely outgears us. So that too is unfair. 

Also in exp event chrono populatuon and  groups took up 90% of dethrone spots. That too is unfair.

Ultimately money rules and bullies the game unfortunately and naia is at a distinct disadvantage .