Upcoming Master Class Ch. 3 update

Cloey

@Wissp @Hermes,

Lineage EU already updated the upcoming Patchnotes.

Could you please share some news with us if we are expecting some updates to our live servers as well?

Please check below the shared info regarding the above said update:

On October 26, the Master Class: Chapter 3 update will be installed in Lineage 2. Here's what awaits us in the upcoming addition:
  • Tales of Hero :3341:
    Explore the history of the Lineage 2 world together with the new Tales of Hero system! By collecting legends, you will not only be able to learn a lot of interesting facts about key historical figures, but also get constant additions to the characteristics. The more knowledge in the character's library, the greater the bonus to health, attack and defense.
  • Punishment for Villains :3482:
    In the world of the game, you are free to play any role. You can be a brave knight protecting the party members, or you can be a cold-blooded assassin, killing even peaceful characters. The main thing is to be prepared for the consequences. So the most malicious PK-players are now forcibly sent to atone for their sins in the Cursed Village. It is impossible to leave this gloomy place until the criminal spends a certain amount of time in a picturesque dungeon village and collects artifacts from local monsters. Or the villain can... pay off with gold and immediately leave the Cursed Village. But it's worth remembering that the more murders, the higher the price of freedom.
  • Whole World is for Merchants :3132:
    Even more opportunities for those who love to buy, resell and profit from successful transactions. A dimensional auction will appear in Lineage 2. The original places for trading, of course, are the squares of Giran and Aden, but a born trader can be constrained by the framework of one game world. Thanks to the dimensional auction, it will be possible to become the true king of the market.
    *Please note that this feature may be removed or adjusted once the update goes live. It depends on the final decision on dimentional content for the EU region.

And much more! The third chapter of the Master Class update will include patches released in Korea from November 17, 2021 to July 6, 2022 inclusive. The current version on Live servers is from July 21 to November 10, 2021.

Patchnotes will be published about a week before the update release.

Unquote

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ncwest has not beaten core on update info release in over 3 years, even though they push the updates before core. 

We will get patch notes the night before the update, and not a peep will be spoken about this content update until then.

17+ year old game, 500-600 active players, but hey, secrecy is the upmost importance on this stuff... 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Ncwest has not beaten core on update info release in over 3 years, even though they push the updates before core. 

We will get patch notes the night before the update, and not a peep will be spoken about this content update until then.

17+ year old game, 500-600 active players, but hey, secrecy is the upmost importance on this stuff... 

and censorship , god forbid you offend some1 by telling the blunt truth or been sarcastic. 

25 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I hope you keep your word about quitting in December, because it looks like a promising outcome if we look at latest events.

m8, im a high spender who wants to reroll off this obsolete dagger class. i have a 5 grand wep that is unchangeable at red libra bc its a dragon wep - aka im screwed to ever swap class.

my quit is already written on the wall unless i magically pop out a stage 2 pole...

these events just add frustration to my view of L2 at the moment, because they strangle everyone's ability to progress. i dont care if an event is worthless to me, but all events have been worthless to most everyone, including low/mid/high players. no one can gear up or progress.

I have 1 event a year i can upgrade my dragon wep?  lol fail logic...

to prevent dragon weps from being swapped during libra, even by a gm ticket, is just a slap in the face at every person who drops major cash on your game.

45 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

m8, im a high spender who wants to reroll off this obsolete dagger class. i have a 5 grand wep that is unchangeable at red libra bc its a dragon wep - aka im screwed to ever swap class.

my quit is already written on the wall unless i magically pop out a stage 2 pole...

these events just add frustration to my view of L2 at the moment, because they strangle everyone's ability to progress. i dont care if an event is worthless to me, but all events have been worthless to most everyone, including low/mid/high players. no one can gear up or progress.

I have 1 event a year i can upgrade my dragon wep?  lol fail logic...

to prevent dragon weps from being swapped during libra, even by a gm ticket, is just a slap in the face at every person who drops major cash on your game.

@Wissp you say you listen to your community, listen to this, we have complained for YEARS! 

I'm a lv121 dagger, with "ok" gear, no where near the top but i've been here for 10+ years.

We as daggers are painted in a corner, NCsoft HAS REFUSED FOR YEARS TO UPDATE OUR CLASS. With the exception of 1-2 dagger players that have every maxed out top item in game, our class is completely broken. They keep boosting tyrr/dk/mage and it's made it that much worse in pvp for dagger class. And since we cannot even switch to a different class, the least NC could do is make this class stronger to be worth being stuck.

Hide is completely useless, NCsoft has failed to get botting under control, Adrenalin sees us in hide, and any archer / aoe class just aoe/flare anytime we get close.

Evasion, % evasion too low.. we die aoe 1 shot, and idt i've ever evaded a sonic star from a tyrr, or aoe from dk....

80/20 rule where if we don't crit, 20% of the time we do no damage is BROKEN, no other class misses like that,. If we gonna get 1 shot by all other classes, remove that 80/20 and boost our dmg so we at least take 1 enemy with us. Anything, something.

Leathal no longer works... why?!?!? that would be a good offense against a tyrr which has ranged atk, guts, barrier, aoe etc etc etc. Nothing a dagger can outlast so sometimes maybe we get lethal luck and can kill one.

All other dmg class have a decent aoe with huge range.. wtf is our nerfed, small range, low dmg, every other class can exp in mass with aoe and 2x quicker than this dd class

etc.etc.etc

I implore you to contact one of the upper class daggers, any of us, hyperlite, handsfree, me, lorekarf etc. we can give you a hundred things that are broken compared to other classes. I'm not even asking to be OP, just equal.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

@Wissp you say you listen to your community, listen to this, we have complained for YEARS! 

I'm a lv121 dagger, with "ok" gear, no where near the top but i've been here for 10+ years.

We as daggers are painted in a corner, NCsoft HAS REFUSED FOR YEARS TO UPDATE OUR CLASS. With the exception of 1-2 dagger players that have every maxed out top item in game, our class is completely broken. They keep boosting tyrr/dk/mage and it's made it that much worse in pvp for dagger class. And since we cannot even switch to a different class, the least NC could do is make this class stronger to be worth being stuck.

Hide is completely useless, NCsoft has failed to get botting under control, Adrenalin sees us in hide, and any archer / aoe class just aoe/flare anytime we get close.

Evasion, % evasion too low.. we die aoe 1 shot, and idt i've ever evaded a sonic star from a tyrr, or aoe from dk....

80/20 rule where if we don't crit, 20% of the time we do no damage is BROKEN, no other class misses like that,. If we gonna get 1 shot by all other classes, remove that 80/20 and boost our dmg so we at least take 1 enemy with us. Anything, something.

Leathal no longer works... why?!?!? that would be a good offense against a tyrr which has ranged atk, guts, barrier, aoe etc etc etc. Nothing a dagger can outlast so sometimes maybe we get lethal luck and can kill one.

All other dmg class have a decent aoe with huge range.. wtf is our nerfed, small range, low dmg, every other class can exp in mass with aoe and 2x quicker than this dd class

etc.etc.etc

I implore you to contact one of the upper class daggers, any of us, hyperlite, handsfree, me, lorekarf etc. we can give you a hundred things that are broken compared to other classes. I'm not even asking to be OP, just equal.

@Hermes and @Wissp can't really fix the classes and I won't hold my breath on Korea putting any focus towards the dagger to fix it. Best we ever get is some cross over skill from essence.

What they can do is offer an exchange for stage 2 and stage 3 dragon wep holders during red libra so your highest paying customers can participate in the event. (we all know it's coming, even if you refuse to confirm it) 

• Like 1

i vote for sigels upgrade. I also want to avoid lethal, aoe that hit me during UD :D But back to future update. As we see in our history, new content, new changes comes only with new pain and desperate to players base. We need few hours max few days to see that quality of game is changed minimal. 

On 9/28/2022 at 2:31 PM, Uriel831 said:

i vote for sigels upgrade. I also want to avoid lethal, aoe that hit me during UD :D But back to future update. As we see in our history, new content, new changes comes only with new pain and desperate to players base. We need few hours max few days to see that quality of game is changed minimal. 

Bullseye,  after update its interesting for 1/2 days after you realise that you still 24/7 afk farming in same or lower spot :D

like now NZ is 108 people farmed there till 112 , after update NZ will be 110 zone and same people will go back to NZ to farm.. 🤔 

Ok, im dagger too and have seen we never got an update, nc did yul strong, then mages more strong, then tyrrs imortals, dk not need to say here, they can kill whole server, tyrr too. Back to othells, we always was paper, die very easy, but common nc, a othell lvl 120 die for a dk lvl 112? Why this unbalanced condition?  tyrr lvl 114 kill me in 1 skill, so why i got 120? To be killed for any these classes? The immune, imune, imune from tanzanite are not suficient? No, u put skill on dk to be untargetable for 3 minutes... i forgot to say erthea in oly, hide all 3 minutes. Just see a good thing, my wallet is back, cuz why i will buy ncoins to events to have a chance, a chance of 5% to get something if i will die for lvl 112 and im 120? No sense.....  and btw, before some1 come here to say u dont know play, im here 15 years, i just not use adrenaline or other cheats, i play with hands but this situation with daggers is not good, try to play a dagger lvl 124, u will die for a tyrr/dk/mage lvl 113. I know, this will never fixed, but i had to say all this, ty for read this

• Like 1