Lineage II Skill Changes

Wissp

• L2 Team

During scheduled maintenance, tomorrow, Wednesday Dec. 14, a small patch will be applied to Lineage II that will change the way some skills interact with each other. 

After the patch, the following skills will no longer overlap:

• La Vie En Rose's Energy (Lv. 1 - 4)
  • Spirit of Ferios (Lv. 1 - 3)
  • Battle Rhapsody

Does this mean we can safely include item Battle Rhapsody from Taurus left bracelet, or Taurus Agathion Charm in our macros and it will not fail if there are limit of iss or other battle rhapsodies active?

Edited by Gem
clarification of the question

9 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

So... where is the titan nerf? @Wissp

How are we going to kill classes that are already almost impossible to kill with this nerf? lol 

NC Soft Export team never rolled out the fixed skill re use time on certain skills, incl. guts so are you saying you want them to just do that too ?

for game balancing purposes ofc ;)

36 minutes ago, Draecke said:

NC Soft Export team never rolled out the fixed skill re use time on certain skills, incl. guts so are you saying you want them to just do that too ?

for game balancing purposes ofc ;)

would that include fix time for Evi steal mind? If so it wont ever happen......

funny how they nerf stuff that nobody cares about....wonder who really running the show....whoever you/they are need to make changes for the good...changes that bring in new plauyers, changes that allow for advancing and having more fun in the game....

13 minutes ago, voo said:

funny how they nerf stuff that nobody cares about....wonder who really running the show....whoever you/they are need to make changes for the good...changes that bring in new plauyers, changes that allow for advancing and having more fun in the game....

they dont even know the price of the items in their game, how are they going to change anything?

baylor and kamaloka for a decade, you think anything is changing? lol

WEEEEEEEEEE, the only way you could take down Half the characters in this game WAS to stack skills.... 

Lets NOT fix skills landing in PVP

How about we DON'T The ability to limitlessly PK the server and wash with scrolls

Lets not worry about advertised rates not being the actual rates.. 

NO NO NO.... We need to make sure the people who could stack skills and had JUUUUUUUST enough to kill a tyrr.... Cant anymore. 

GREAT PLAN @Wisp and @Hermes .. GREAT PLAN! Just hit erase on the database will you please? put us all out of our misery. 

• Like 1

85% of the server dont have half of the lvl5 juels on them so 85 % of the server dont care about brooch br and yes they put event with Top juels for the wales of the server do who cares what ppl say here or in game when there is non from NC in game 2 chek what ppl need ar what is  mising 

Forgive me here, but maybe I'm confused. 

Does this not mean you can now stack all of those? "Overlap" would mean to me that before all 3 would "replace" one another. 

How is this bad? It makes everyone "stronger" for that duration of buff, no? 

2 hours ago, Godfall said:

Forgive me here, but maybe I'm confused. 

Does this not mean you can now stack all of those? "Overlap" would mean to me that before all 3 would "replace" one another. 

How is this bad? It makes everyone "stronger" for that duration of buff, no? 

LOL, no. It means that they can't stack. If normal ISS br is up and you use brooch BR it just vanishes into thin air. If limit is up and you use brooch BR it just vanishes into thin air. If you have agathion br up and use brooch , then agathion will vanish into thin air and brooch will start. At one time you could have Brooch br and iss br up at the same time + any of your enchantment skills which gave you great dmg. Now sense they have decided that Brooch is considered a "BR" they don't stack. To some it will only upset them a little cause they have super gear. To others like myself, it makes a difference.

Fix the Brooch BR please. Lv. 1 (3x greater jewels) gives 400% matk, Lv.2 (4x greater jewels) gives 100% matk ???

In case none of you GM's know how it should be (which i am sorry i think you dont):

3x greater -> 400% matk

4x greater -> 400% matk + 100% patk

5x greater -> 400% matk + 100% patk + 10.000 mdef

6x greater -> 400% matk + 100% patk + 10.000 mdef + 13.000 pdef

This patch once again shows incompetence. Was there no testing done on this?

>= +18 Ferios is now worthless. The Spirit of Ferios is a skill you can't control when it procs. So now we never see this skill.
Brooch BR is wasteful in PvE situations now.

How was this not designed, that the skill(s) such as brooch or the ferios isn't allow to be used if BR or Limit of ISS is casted? Rather than wasted?

How is this acceptable ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey there @Wissp +  @Hermes, what you did on brooch br is not working. We keep losing our brooch BR every time because of Limit of iss from Iss BR. That means less xp per day for pve. At least make brooch BR toggle too so it works after Iss BR and Limit of iss. We payed billions on greater jewels for our Brooch BR and now we dont have it, it fails every time. I dont care if they stuck, we dont rly need them to stuck on pve, but we need it to work lol, it wasnt that smart to change it. Make it toggle to run after Iss BR guys. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Siri said:

Fix the Brooch BR please. Lv. 1 (3x greater jewels) gives 400% matk, Lv.2 (4x greater jewels) gives 100% matk ???

In case none of you GM's know how it should be (which i am sorry i think you dont):

3x greater -> 400% matk

oh yes its true lv2 brooch br got bug. It only gives 100% m atk and no p. atk @Wissp

• L2 Team
On 12/14/2022 at 10:42 PM, Siri said:

3x greater -> 400% matk

We're looking into the issue of the Lv.1 La Vie En Rose's Energy having a higher 'M.Atk. than the Lv.2 version. We'll provide an update on this matter soon. Thanks to everyone who brought this to our attention!