Rownen

• Administrators

Live Server - 10/17/2023 Maintenance

When:

3:00 PM PDT on 10/17. See your timezone here: https://ow.ly/NQrC50PXqZw

Estimated Downtime:
~2 hours and 30 minutes

Notes:

• The Halloween Hunt event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon’s Hunter promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Costume Exchange Ticket will continue to be sold until 11/7.
    • The removal date has been changed from 10/17 to 11/7.
  • The sale of Greater Rune Stones and Gold Bead will end!
  • Fixed an issue with the Feather of Blessing cooldown.
  • Improved the system message when trying to claim items from the World Trade with full inventory.

15 hours ago, Rownen said:

Live Server - 10/17/2023 Maintenance

When:

3:00 PM PDT on 10/17. See your timezone here: https://ow.ly/NQrC50PXqZw

Estimated Downtime:
~2 hours and 30 minutes

Notes:

• The Halloween Hunt event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon’s Hunter promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Costume Exchange Ticket will continue to be sold until 11/7.
    • The removal date has been changed from 10/17 to 11/7.
  • The sale of Greater Rune Stones and Gold Bead will end!
  • Fixed an issue with the Feather of Blessing cooldown.
  • Improved the system message when trying to claim items from the World Trade with full inventory.

@Rownen
For:
Fixed an issue with the Feather of Blessing cooldown.

Could you confirm if they are going to fix the EXPLOIT people are using during siege to use both bountiful resurrection and feathers while almost anywhere on seige ground at all times? This is not supposed to be possible to be resurrected if all your crystals are down. Many players are exploiting this to protect their castles, and not be subject to a delay to return to the seige ground.

13 minutes ago, SaoriRiko said:

sieges?

is there still that?

Please attach video next time, the sieges must be amazing...and massive.

yes its really huge, 2 top pt waiting in entrance and just waiting :) this is the siege like 3 years now :D  max 1 pt try and die in first min :D

• Haha 1

@Rownen ty man you make me laugh today with these new prices in special crafting 
+5 Dragon Rind Leather Shirt  350 dragon coins so 350/3 that every box gives =117 boxes x5 e.coins = 585 e.coins = 58.5Euros so you want players to press with 10%  rate to take a +5dragon rind leather shirt for that price ????
2 Dragon claw box lvl3 600/3=200 boxes x 5 e.coins=1000 ecoins= 100euros per try !!!!! rate 0.1 % 
Paagrio's,eva.masia lvl 10  8.5euros/try   0.1 rate !!!!
 and  +10 dragon rind leather is 10 ??? MAYBE YOU WANNA CHECK THAT  !!!!!!!   is 2 e/try 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@Rownen ty man you make me laugh today with these new prices in special crafting 
+5 Dragon Rind Leather Shirt  350 dragon coins so 350/3 that every box gives =117 boxes x5 e.coins = 585 e.coins = 58.5Euros so you want players to press with 10%  rate to take a +5dragon rind leather shirt for that price ????
2 Dragon claw box lvl3 600/3=200 boxes x 5 e.coins=1000 ecoins= 100euros per try !!!!! rate 0.1 % 
Paagrio's,eva.masia lvl 10  8.5euros/try   0.1 rate !!!!
 and  +10 dragon rind leather is 10 ??? MAYBE YOU WANNA CHECK THAT  !!!!!!!   is 2 e/try 

They are crazy, they will end up breaking the game or closing it 
📉📉📉📉📉📉📉 💣

• Rownen pinned this topic
3 hours ago, HolyRoller said:

Now that is funny as H E double toothpicks!  and a very good question also.

It's Hockey Sticks... H E double Hockey Sticks.

I think toothpicks make no sense, where did you get that from:

H E l l , H E | | either way looks like the sequel to H E

h e l l  h e | |   ok those are pointless... someone is just muttering under their breath.

They are spitting in their own pockets,I would love to buy the armour appearance modification but this blessed exalted can't be modified .I would buy 4 appearance stones but I don't need them because I can't modify the armour

@Rownen Will you PLEASE police your damn servers!? It's been MONTHS and the BOT-SPAM is NON-STOP. For god's sake you cannot log or teleport to a town without getting spam pms and mails that arrive even before your screen pops up. 

It should not be that hard. Let me help you:

• CREATE an account.
  • PORT into any town,
  • Get bot pm,
  • BAN that bot.
  • REPEAT for a week.

One of the people in your company, that gets paid, cannot do that? is it too hard to think or execute? 

• Like 1

AFAIR just Cookies from the Pumpkin Boxes... the most I've seen is 3, of possible 5. However for 6 Accounts, the one time  Halloween Special Gift: I got 150 Cookies once, 2X 15 untradeable Fallen Angel Earring boxes(already had +6 for both) and Historical Tome x100, x200 and x400.

• Rownen unpinned this topic