105 Raid - Stage 2 fists - Truffle

Truffle

It's a shame, but I have to admit, it's not really impressive at all considering the state of the game and the amount of $$ in gear on your toon (plus dubiously hidden buffs).

Not a dig, more a shame that the game's gone this way. I'm equally guilty of joining the arms race for gear, just not on the same level as you.  

3 hours ago, Missula said:

Thx for showing us that the new barrier is completely useless.

They are up all day on Chronos anyways and there are maybe 2-3 people who can even pull it off including myself. Low gear players don't kill these raids and never will barrier or not

I am not butthurt, it is just my own personal statement. Of course I could be wrong, but the majority I think of the players who "progress" in this game as it is at the moment could do their so called progress and leveling only cause of their wallets. Without that they are even worse than a normal L2 player in every single aspect.

3 hours ago, Klaudia said:

its not cov,have new trick but better to not share it :P, i alredy give hint how to see buffs ;)

Not sure those two mattered so much considering everything else he had on, Hero Zerk, Brooch Br, Br, Cloak Skill

The two green buffs are;
-GoG Buff (buff from killing a certain mob in GoG area that spawns once you interact with Genesis Statue +40% pcrit dmg i beleive)
-Chant of Rage (Pre-awaken warcryer skill +35% crit dmg)

19 hours ago, Truffle said:

I was on top before pay2win, why are people so butthurt. I'm just playing the game stay salty my friends..

Personally I find nothing wrong with your video... you reap the benefits of your investment so clearly you deserve to be able to do what you're able to. And it's good to know that you can actually beat the thresholds for the barrier to trigger. Surprised this was allowed given CD is multiplicative.

Raids have random spawn and they are up all day long so ppl need stop complain and make parties and go kill them even if truffle is there you can have a cc and u can take the drops . But ppl are lazy and only cry about pay to win stuff when all they do is stay in town and do nothing, its the same as removing exp cap at 105 that ppl cry that this will increase the gap.Some think that without any effort and by playing 1h per day they deserve to have the same gear and same lvl with someone that plays 12 hours+ . 

STOP CRY and log in play the game !!!!!!!! .

So, people cry about pay to win you say? :) I guess that Truffle farmed all his gear from open field raids and instances, right?

About the effort, I think that is really, I mean it is really hard to browse the L2 Store, it needs soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effort! 

oreally.jpg

105 lvl evi with +16 pve fists can do very same thing.People since 2006 think that It's all about gear. It is not true. Truffle completely understand how l2 works, and probably have time to push it to maximum efficiently. To kill this raid,  he spend decent amount of time. All buff stacking re logging  and crap . And when i think about drops he got ... hey, is it worth it ? ). 1 Lucky card read could cover you hundreds of those raids. So idk, maybe just for fun and such type videos yeah. Anyway buff stack is the key  to solo raids ). Enuf said )

6 hours ago, Feedlee said:

Raids have random spawn and they are up all day long so ppl need stop complain and make parties and go kill them even if truffle is there you can have a cc and u can take the drops . But ppl are lazy and only cry about pay to win stuff when all they do is stay in town and do nothing, its the same as removing exp cap at 105 that ppl cry that this will increase the gap.Some think that without any effort and by playing 1h per day they deserve to have the same gear and same lvl with someone that plays 12 hours+ . 

STOP CRY and log in play the game !!!!!!!! .

For this one, today people want have  everything and do nothing. :) that's how bad it is )) 

Archived