Adena quantity after maintenance November 7.

AskeQQ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Isn't Solar Spark a high-MP non-spammable overhit?

Yes.  A level 48 summoner nuke is the same power as a lvl 42 mage spell and ~15% less powerful than a 48 mage equivalent.  Even by level 60, the summoner nuke is only ~21% less powerful than a true nuker.  While it obviously makes a difference, it's certainly reasonable to level as a nuker for quite a while.

Im seeing so many hostile and mosly idiotic responses here. 

The guy made a fair point : the summoner's main weapon is its summon ( yes yes I know its got other skills and nukes ). And to not be able to play it with soulshots seems ridiculous.

@Juji any chance you can weigh in on this so at least we know how the team sees the situation ? Much appreciated

16 hours ago, dorukasama said:

If you'd be a bit smart you would already figured you can still nuke instead of wasting adena on your summon shots. Anyway this is not meant to be easy so just learn to manage your economy, we all did and still do.  What is going to be your next post? "LVL 52 and cannot afford B grade?"

Be realistic dude.....

so he picked SUMMONER to play like a "Pure" Nuker? wtf ^^ and u ask him to be realistic??

5 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Seems like people are playing without VIP.
You should understand that wo VIP there is nothing to do. You should realize that you will always pay on official servers. Or this is not for you.

I'm still not sure how that's relevant. If youre implying that vip gives more adena, can someone clarify? Because it's not supposed to and didnt in the past. It only improves drop chance of mats/items.

2 hours ago, Aghast said:

The guy made a fair point : the summoner's main weapon is its summon ( yes yes I know its got other skills and nukes ). And to not be able to play it with soulshots seems ridiculous.

@Juji any chance you can weigh in on this so at least we know how the team sees the situation ? Much appreciated

Yeah. Its really what has stopped me from playing in the past week. I still login to burn the event buff but just cant find the drive to play.

Both of my classes that I purchased launch packs and bought NCcoin for are broken on ncwest classic. Spoiler and Phantom Summoner. 

So not only can you not use summon shots but the summons themselves are weaker here. Their default stats were balanced around them assuming we would be using them.

I'm confused, why would someone kill one thousand or more mobs and not include money made from drops? You likely have at least 100k adena in drops, if not more. 

If you received a single key for crafting a weapon you made at least 60k right there not to mention other item drops. Obviously, as a result, having VIP 4 means your farming is more sustainable due to item drops.

3 minutes ago, GupGup said:

I'm confused, why would someone kill one thousand or more mobs and not include money made from drops? You likely have at least 100k adena in drops, if not more. 

If you received a single key for crafting a weapon you made at least 60k right there not to mention other item drops. Obviously, as a result, having VIP 4 means your farming is more sustainable due to item drops.

PVE dmg, drop rate, exp - huge bonuses.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/classic-vip-rewards-program

I forgot prices for shots in game shop, but this version designed to use them (or another items from shop). 

12 minutes ago, GupGup said:

It still wouldn't be even close to sustainable. Especially at higher levels as the summons dps starts to not scale well with mobs hp/def.

I had mentioned this earlier in this thread already but I will say again. What people are not realizing is that summons are not as strong here in ncwest classic. Their stats are balanced around them supposed to be using them apparently, as opposed to other classic versions with shots not in game... When you combine that with mobs having more hp etc here (another unintentional bug?), its a bad situation for them at higher levels. 

He can be wrong using beast ss to farm in solo in a place where mobs are white or more for him,but central point is that we are playing a server where u have to reroll a toon lvl 20 to make some adena.

With this posts u will always get some fixed answers like "in the old times we..." or "u just cry",for some ppl is normal that a mob lvl 30 drops more adena than a mob 20 lvls higher,so i think u can just avoid their opinion cos they are missing some brain cells.

Dont give up,they will have to fix it,because like this nobody will ever go more than C shop equipment,since before lvl 28 spoil sucks and after is useless and only a pure masochist would lvl a spoiler right now.

15 hours ago, Aghast said:

And the Summoner cat at 48 is equaly strong to an 46 Full C Destroyer. Summoner already are able to solo Cruma and EV and yet they do cry? Jesus

13 hours ago, GupGup said:

if i get books and full items every 30 min ONLY Then i will be able to afford shots.
Even if i sell 100% of the drops i make i still cant farm with beast shots.
and  i am vip 4 btw.

15 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

And the Summoner cat at 48 is equaly strong to an 46 Full C Destroyer. Summoner already are able to solo Cruma and EV and yet they do cry? Jesus

ur Destro doesnt cost 400k/hour on SSC. does it ? and its not strong as full C destro.  even 56 summon isnt strong as top C destro. 

1 minute ago, burgerking said:

ur Destro doesnt cost 400k/hour on SSC. does it ?

The game was NEVER !!!! Designed to run around with Beastshots all day. FACT !. While a Destro without shots need to rest alot a Summoner could simply resummon oder heal since the summon is dealing all the dmg anyway. Summoner are already too OP in the state of the game....

7 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

That's an extremely misleading statement. Plus complaining about their solo capabilities when they were specifically designed to be the best class at it?

They're not even close to as strong as a same level, ~top C destroy btw. Not even in the same ballpark. Especially if the destroy is using shots.... Or has tattoos.... They have less utility and cant aoe nearly as well either. 

10 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

The game was NEVER !!!! Designed to run around with Beastshots all day. FACT !. While a Destro without shots need to rest alot a Summoner could simply resummon oder heal since the summon is dealing all the dmg anyway. Summoner are already too OP in the state of the game....

i had hero PS on bartz c4>interlude  and i was never farming w/o beast SS. so thats not a fact but only false information. Also healing takes mana u know ?

destro w/o shots need to  rest? i dont see why any destro will be farming w/o shots. 1 hit of destro = 16a. (C grade) . 1 hit of summoner = 67a.   AND DESTRO HAS MUCH MORE DPS.  so its like 10 times difference.   imagine ur weapon to cost 10 SS / hit . Rage buff costing 3k adena to use and frenzy 10k adena.     welcome to summoners.

i agree they are strong but only on l2wiki rates where they actually can afford shots. You cant rly give a reasonable opinion on something that u have no idea how it actually works

2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

i had hero PS on bartz c4>interlude  and i was never farming w/o beast SS. so thats not a fact but only false information. Also healing takes mana u know ?

destro w/o shots need to  rest? i dont see why any destro will be farming w/o shots. 1 hit of destro = 16a. (C grade) . 1 hit of summoner = 67a.   AND DESTRO HAS MUCH MORE DPS.  so its like 10 times difference.   imagine ur weapon to cost 10 SS / hit . Rage buff costing 3k adena to use and frenzy 10k adena.     welcome to summoners.

i agree they are strong but only on l2wiki rates where they actually can afford shots. You cant rly give a reasonable opinion on something that u have no idea how it actually works

if you say so ^^ i played well since 2004. Compared to the golden days, summoners here has it easy. yet everyone complains. Beastshots need to further change. The Chars are strong enough. Tested well with both level 48 Summoner and 46 Destro. multiple times. Whatever you say.

5 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Actually yes they were. You've never played L2 apparently and have no clue how this game was balanced... When beastshots were introduced, summon stats were balanced to coincide with their increased potential dps and everyone used them 100%. They were cheap for summon.

That applies to classic as well. However, unfortunately, in this version, we received summon stats balance like were using them during pve. Which we cant.... Summoner is the second most nerfed class unique to NA classic - behind spoiler...

2 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

if you say so ^^ i played well since 2004. Compared to the golden days, summoners here has it easy. yet everyone complains. Beastshots need to further change. The Chars are strong enough. Tested well with both level 48 Summoner and 46 Destro. multiple times. Whatever you say.

That's a straight lie Id bet. You never tested it or were using low C grade / missing passives. I know that because you are way off. 

22 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

Nevermind guys. 

If you advise me to farm at 50 level without shots, cubics, spirit sharing that i simple find this server very boring and just time wasted.

This is not place for me. Simple. EU started Tiat server maybe it will be better match for me.

Tiat is not classic and if you feel like you waste time here you will be insanely disappointed over there. You will have enough shots for sure but the server was dead even before it launched and the contains of l2store there will make you even less impactful than here without shots. This version of classic we have is not fast exp friendly. You can chose between exping comfortably but slowly and managing adena gain in other ways than just beating mobs or you can power level the harsh way but will have the level advantage. Of course everything depends how much efficient time you spend in the game.

37 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

the latest l2classic update "Seven sings" they changed Summons SS consume to 2 and its teh same here.   meanwhile we have 1/10 rates of actual l2classic. these 2 things are the source of the problem.

Either fix ur broken rates or make beast SS consume back to 1. this is nonsense . WE WILL NEVER EVER be able to afford beast shots here. We need to drop 1 SOES (staff of evil spirits ) everyday to be able to farm with shots.

Archived