Injustice and lies have short legs

Ladgertha

As I exhaust all the possibilities of communicating with an NCSOFT representative (because only their notification bots speak to me), I come to give my experience as an honest player who suffers the inexplicable consequence of closing my account.
Sanction by NCSOFT:
Offense: Use of 3rd Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure
I do this public post because I have nothing to hide, and it gives me a lot of anger because I make a great effort to give me time to play because of my work, and a large part of Aden's server knows me, because the level of my tank character "Ladgertha ", I raised it from lvl 23 in partisan party to lvl 35 and then in alligator, always but always in party, making AOE agros. I had a backpack "TKB" lvl 31 that took it when there was no buffer, and always had to click on the remote carrying the mob to empower the wizards (If using double window is a penalty, then if it is fair). But the companies that NCSOFT contract to do the job of looking for players who violate the rules, just try to justify their work by closing the account without performing a log scan, charId history. Of all the tickets I sent in none of them they could tell me: good sir of the date, minutes, coordinates, or program X I use you and violated the norm, do you know why? because they do not have proof, this is RNG ?. For them, the only thing that matters to them is the number that NCSOFT takes from the amount of the account that they closed to tell them "They are really doing a great job" and with that they win or keep stealing money. They are corrupt, they do not care about the players, We are just a number. The xigncode: Discord open, reportoo! third program !.
They are going to run out of players as I have already done in L2 GOD, which with a lot of effort reaches 2 thousand players of which 80% use bot without restriction and can not control it. I am still waiting for the information that justifies the sanction that they put on me, they DO NOT LIE AND DO NOT LIE TO THE NCSOFT COMMUNITY.

https://imgur.com/a/YJTne4x

Honestly wasting time, if they ban you for botting chances of you getting accountant back is slim but doesn't mean not possible if false accused. No matter what they're  not going give you any evidence no matter how much you demand and say you must prove me guilty with proof. Only people that know if you did something wrong or truly didn't is YOU and Ncsoft. Any company will not give you resources on how they found you guilty and it sucks, either you can plea or just do charge back which makes it 100% sure you won't ever get account back. Average reply to ticket was about 3-5 days, but best fight it and not act like jerk on ticket since people who respond on ticket not one's that ban you. 

To put this all into perspective.

I paid for a name change ticket, something that cost 2400 NCoin and have to reach out to support. They did a lot of push back and tried to get me to spend additional money for another name change because the rules of the name change was not stated on their website nor the ticket when I purchased it from the Lineage 2 store. It took them 7 days to finally complete my name change for something that I paid for.

So if you got banned something they will do for free :P just imagine how long it may take for them to even do anything about it.

The legal debate that snuck in here is amusing.  Essentially, so long as the company does not discriminate for the wrong reasons (gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. (the list keeps growing!)), the company can grant or deny access to the game and to the forum for any reason or for no reason at all.  

Many people have been screaming for NCWest to DO SOMETHING!! about the bots.  Then they try to do something and get screamed at because what they are doing is imperfect and has banned some innocent people as well.  So, what do we want?  There is no perfect system, NCWest is understaffed, and they refuse to hire more help or anyone to do in-game patrols.  Given all that, do we want an imperfect system that bans some bots but also catches some innocent people, or do we want no system at all, with the bots running free.  Right now, I'm undecided on the matter, what do you all think?

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Given all that, do we want an imperfect system that bans some bots but also catches some innocent people, or do we want no system at all, with the bots running free.  Right now, I'm undecided on the matter, what do you all think?

The problem with their system, as noted in various threads already, is that some randoms get banned, but adena sale businesses that run their tens of bot CPs/server here since day 1 are all still active. The same bots, the same character names. Still here.

If they banned you is because you were either botting, had been botting in the past or have been extensive time in a party where someone is botting (aka receiving powerleveling services). It's not random, the vast majority of the people who come cry are just faking innocence. The process is long and might take up to 2 months so suck it up and keep with your support thread there's no other way, certainly no way to solve it here in the forums. If you are saying the truth you will get your account back eventually.

• Moderators

Greetings,

We cleaned this thread up a bit to remove any political references, which are a violation of the Code of Conduct.

We also want to remind everyone that the forum staff can not look into your account issues and information when it comes to bans, which means that the only way to discuss these matters with the NCSOFT team is by emailing appeal@ncsoft.com.

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Oeste said:

If they banned you is because you were either botting, had been botting in the past or have been extensive time in a party where someone is botting (aka receiving powerleveling services). It's not random, the vast majority of the people who come cry are just faking innocence. The process is long and might take up to 2 months so suck it up and keep with your support thread there's no other way, certainly no way to solve it here in the forums. If you are saying the truth you will get your account back eventually.

How do you know this? Did NCSOFT share this information personally with you? Did you create their flawless software? Because they didn't even tell us whats wrong, for "security reasons" you know! So stop pulling shit out of your ass kid, and wait your ban. And claiming its alright that innocent people have to go through this bullshit and wait weeks to get their accounts back is cynical and retarded. Furthermore, point of these posts is not for some forum moderator to give accounts back, but to raise awareness  and warn people about NCsoft bullshit, of course it doesn't work for people with IQ lesser than their shoe size, but it might reach some.

5 hours ago, Ladgertha said:

As I exhaust all the possibilities of communicating with an NCSOFT representative (because only their notification bots speak to me), I come to give my experience as an honest player who suffers the inexplicable consequence of closing my account.
Sanction by NCSOFT:
Offense: Use of 3rd Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure
I do this public post because I have nothing to hide, and it gives me a lot of anger because I make a great effort to give me time to play because of my work, and a large part of Aden's server knows me, because the level of my tank character "Ladgertha ", I raised it from lvl 23 in partisan party to lvl 35 and then in alligator, always but always in party, making AOE agros. I had a backpack "TKB" lvl 31 that took it when there was no buffer, and always had to click on the remote carrying the mob to empower the wizards (If using double window is a penalty, then if it is fair). But the companies that NCSOFT contract to do the job of looking for players who violate the rules, just try to justify their work by closing the account without performing a log scan, charId history. Of all the tickets I sent in none of them they could tell me: good sir of the date, minutes, coordinates, or program X I use you and violated the norm, do you know why? because they do not have proof, this is RNG ?. For them, the only thing that matters to them is the number that NCSOFT takes from the amount of the account that they closed to tell them "They are really doing a great job" and with that they win or keep stealing money. They are corrupt, they do not care about the players, We are just a number. The xigncode: Discord open, reportoo! third program !.
They are going to run out of players as I have already done in L2 GOD, which with a lot of effort reaches 2 thousand players of which 80% use bot without restriction and can not control it. I am still waiting for the information that justifies the sanction that they put on me, they DO NOT LIE AND DO NOT LIE TO THE NCSOFT COMMUNITY.

https://imgur.com/a/YJTne4x

Idk about you , but my accaunt also have banned , on freday but i write on support , they investigate my accaunt , also evrything go fine so i get unbanned since i dont use any 3rd programs. so yeah , if u bot also u get abnned and they cant unban u.

Do not bot and do not benefit from others who bot. These are some simple rules to follow and you'll be fine.

If a party is too good and runs for 12hrs+/day, that must ring a bell. Many members of such "legit" parties got hit exactly due to this reason.

They won't remove your ban and they also don't have to provide any evidence, this is not a democracy and your privilege to use that account have been revoked.

4 hours ago, Lawman said:

The legal debate that snuck in here is amusing.  Essentially, so long as the company does not discriminate for the wrong reasons (gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. (the list keeps growing!)), the company can grant or deny access to the game and to the forum for any reason or for no reason at all.  

Many people have been screaming for NCWest to DO SOMETHING!! about the bots.  Then they try to do something and get screamed at because what they are doing is imperfect and has banned some innocent people as well.  So, what do we want?  There is no perfect system, NCWest is understaffed, and they refuse to hire more help or anyone to do in-game patrols.  Given all that, do we want an imperfect system that bans some bots but also catches some innocent people, or do we want no system at all, with the bots running free.  Right now, I'm undecided on the matter, what do you all think?

They are not banning bots, how many times do I have to repeat it? I see same people farming in same spots for 2 weeks in a row now. However, I know of quite a few people who got banned and unbanned for no reason whatsoever due to someone reporting their afk buffer or payment issues. 

1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

They are not banning bots, how many times do I have to repeat it? I see same people farming in same spots for 2 weeks in a row now. However, I know of quite a few people who got banned and unbanned for no reason whatsoever due to someone reporting their afk buffer or payment issues. 

I agree their system is both overinclusive (banning innocents) and underinclusive (not banning all bots).  But that does not mean they are not banning any bots.  I see names changing all the time, which at least suggests that the bots are being banned and replaced by new bots.  What?  You think they are only banning innocents?  Even NCWest isn't that screwed up.

10 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I agree their system is both overinclusive (banning innocents) and underinclusive (not banning all bots).  But that does not mean they are not banning any bots.  I see names changing all the time, which at least suggests that the bots are being banned and replaced by new bots.  What?  You think they are only banning innocents?  Even NCWest isn't that screwed up.

Hah, that is the problem only tiny minority seems to understand on these forums. Bots just create new bots, legit players that invested here leave because of this system. What do you think future looks like for this server? On game this old you have to be delusional if you think you gonna attract new players when even old fans turn their backs to this shit. So let the trolls laugh, joke is on you in the end.

1 hour ago, BangOut said:

Hah, that is the problem only tiny minority seems to understand on these forums. Bots just create new bots, legit players that invested here leave because of this system. What do you think future looks like for this server? On game this old you have to be delusional if you think you gonna attract new players when even old fans turn their backs to this shit. So let the trolls laugh, joke is on you in the end.

Yes, the game is old.  So what?  Chess is old.  Do we not play it because we don't approve of monarchies any more?  Monopoly is old.  Do we not play because the dollar amounts for houses and hotels are silly?  True, the graphics are dated.  If NCSoft really believed in the product it would update them.  The problem is not that the game is old.  The problem is that NCSoft doesn't believe in its own game, at least not on this format.  Lineage II is still a wonderful game and could be continually improved in the right hands.  Unfortunately, NCSoft is not those hands.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:15 AM, BangOut said:

Here we go: 

How do you know this?

Because cheaters are always liars, man up and face the consequence of your actions, if you go into the review process claiming innocence while you know this is not the case will not resolve the situation. Best to be straight forward admit your guilt and ask for a second chance (of course taking the penalty they give you).

Did NCSOFT share this information personally with you?

They don't need to, been playing for 15 years, there are hundreds of cases just like yours claiming innocence while knowing that you did commit the fault. In the very rare situations where they ban someone by mistake, they have had lifted the ban, I also know a few cases like those. 

Did you create their flawless software?

Lol, no, the same way you did not create the flawless bot that got you banned.

So stop pulling shit out of your ass kid 

I'm far from a kid, but I can tell you this, there are two places you can deal with this, one is via the formal review process where you might get a result and the second is in the forums, where there will be no result and all you will get is oppinion of people who, like me, may or may not believe your lame excuses. So if you don't want to hear oppinions, don't come argue your case in front of the community. 

and wait your ban 

Why should I? I don't bot, this is the same account I have held for 15 years. I was here on prelude, same account, same char name on different servers, etc... never been banned simple because I don't break the rules, easy like that. 

claiming its alright that innocent people have to go through this bullshit and wait weeks to get their accounts back is cynical and retarded 

It is what it is, I don't make the process and neither do you, do you think it's BS to follow the process? easy, don't do it, just move on and go someplace else. If you care enough about your precious 1 month old account then follow the process to it's end, but this is not the place to do it. 

point of these posts is not for some forum moderator to give accounts back, but to raise awareness  and warn people about NCsoft bullshit 

One would have to wonder if this is even necessary, we all know the rules, it's under our own risk to break them or not. We don't need cautionary tales for that. 

of course it doesn't work for people with IQ lesser than their shoe size, but it might reach some

Ah!, it's a shame that the hundreds of posts similar to this, many of which are on the old forums which you can find easily by using google, (they are archived here: http://l2archive.d3v.me.uk/), did not reach you, I guess your feet must be quite petite...

Have a wonderful start of the day, Oh!, right sorry, you're still banned!.

23 hours ago, mixa said:

Do not bot and do not benefit from others who bot. These are some simple rules to follow and you'll be fine.

If a party is too good and runs for 12hrs+/day, that must ring a bell. Many members of such "legit" parties got hit exactly due to this reason.

They won't remove your ban and they also don't have to provide any evidence, this is not a democracy and your privilege to use that account have been revoked.

I don't agree with Mixa most of the time, but he's also been here long enough to know this, hear him out. Instead of cautionary tales on how you got banned while innocent, listen before you act and if you do act then face the consequences of your actions. Be smart about it!!!!!. 

19 hours ago, Lawman said:

Yes, the game is old.  So what?  Chess is old.  Do we not play it because we don't approve of monarchies any more?  Monopoly is old.  Do we not play because the dollar amounts for houses and hotels are silly?  True, the graphics are dated.  If NCSoft really believed in the product it would update them.  The problem is not that the game is old.  The problem is that NCSoft doesn't believe in its own game, at least not on this format.  Lineage II is still a wonderful game and could be continually improved in the right hands.  Unfortunately, NCSoft is not those hands.

you are missing the point, how good the game is irrelevant(in theory). Check the charts of top MMORPGs today, l2 is nowhere to be seen, go around the world and ask random people if they are new to this game, I am certain 99.9% have already played lineage 2 before and those people are the ones that keep this shit somewhat together.

12 minutes ago, Oeste said:

How do you know this?

Because cheaters are always liars, man up and face the consequence of your actions, if you go into the review process claiming innocence while you know this is not the case will not resolve the situation. Best to be straight forward admit your guilt and ask for a second chance (of course taking the penalty they give you).

Did NCSOFT share this information personally with you?

They don't need to, been playing for 15 years, there are hundreds of cases just like yours claiming innocence while knowing that you did commit the fault. In the very rare situations where they ban someone by mistake, they have had lifted the ban, I also know a few cases like those. 

Did you create their flawless software?

Lol, no, the same way you did not create the flawless bot that got you banned.

So stop pulling shit out of your ass kid 

I'm far from a kid, but I can tell you this, there are two places you can deal with this, one is via the formal review process where you might get a result and the second is in the forums, where there will be no result and all you will get is oppinion of people who, like me, may or may not believe your lame excuses. So if you don't want to hear oppinions, don't come argue your case in front of the community. 

and wait your ban 

Why should I? I don't bot, this is the same account I have held for 15 years. I was here on prelude, same account, same char name on different servers, etc... never been banned simple because I don't break the rules, easy like that. 

claiming its alright that innocent people have to go through this bullshit and wait weeks to get their accounts back is cynical and retarded 

It is what it is, I don't make the process and neither do you, do you think it's BS to follow the process? easy, don't do it, just move on and go someplace else. If you care enough about your precious 1 month old account then follow the process to it's end, but this is not the place to do it. 

point of these posts is not for some forum moderator to give accounts back, but to raise awareness  and warn people about NCsoft bullshit 

One would have to wonder if this is even necessary, we all know the rules, it's under our own risk to break them or not. We don't need cautionary tales for that. 

of course it doesn't work for people with IQ lesser than their shoe size, but it might reach some

Ah!, it's a shame that the hundreds of posts similar to this, many of which are on the old forums which you can find easily by using google, (they are archived here: http://l2archive.d3v.me.uk/), did not reach you, I guess your feet must be quite petite...

Have a wonderful start of the day, Oh!, right sorry, you're still banned!.

Sigh, kid, you start off with just autoassuming guilt, there is no helping you and it just makes rest of ur textwall irrelevant. Thanks for free bumps though but I'll tell you this. Your experience doesn't invalidate mine, yes, I have been playing lineage2 officially before too, yes, I wasn't banned either, this is my first experience with this kind of shit. I am a casual player, and one of lucky ones actually because this shit was cut off for me before I invested too much into dead end. My main (which is not banned,go ahead explain how did they detect 3rd pt software on my PC and banned only 2 out of my 3 active accounts at the time) just reached only lvl 30! I was gathering mats not even for top D wep, but for mid one.. botting my ass, ha! Keep bumping,

BangOut, you and I agree completely.  L2 is all but dead.  My point is it didn't have to be this way.  Had NCSoft played their cards right the game would be thriving, because, at core, it's a wonderful game.  But they neglected it, put out untested versions, mistreated customers, never updated the graphics, and (perhaps most importantly) rarely advertised.  And, for the past half a dozen years at least treated it like a dying game cash cow to just milk until it died completely.  The game is far better than the company that owns it, and that's a shame. 

Just now, Lawman said:

BangOut, you and I agree completely.  L2 is all but dead.  My point is it didn't have to be this way.  Had NCSoft played their cards right the game would be thriving, because, at core, it's a wonderful game.  But they neglected it, put out untested versions, mistreated customers, never updated the graphics, and (perhaps most importantly) rarely advertised.  And, for the past half a dozen years at least treated it like a dying game cash cow to just milk until it died completely.  The game is far better than the company that owns it, and that's a shame. 

The thing is, NC HQ did correctly assess that even if L2 were to be properly marketed and revenue maximization were to be used (instead of this minmaxing game that NCw is playing = maximize revenue with effort less or equal to some small value), the revenue would still be no match for mobile microtransactions.

So yeah, nobody cares about deadbeat L2, minimal effort is invested - just enough to keep the cash flowing. And L2 still has many years of this vegetative state to go.

Archived