Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PST / 9am CST / 10am EST / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Eve the Crystal Seer will depart Aden. Fortune Reading Tickets and Coupons will be deleted.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

no, no, no...lf dragon weapon event :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Ppl. crying for more P2W Store Promos, looks like NCW already won :S I had slight hopes as to me it looked like the circlets are a big fail for NCW, cos I dont see items on the market in aden, but maybe I'm wrong.

Just a little hint: there was a time when events did happen in game and not in L2Store.

Bring back Raidbosses attacking towns, give em good drops and no looting rights so everyone that hits it can pickup. Chaos!

no BUG repairing? no major update missing in our version release? No answers to our treats? Dissapointing.

Stop begging for cash updates. We need major improvements of game to fun, story, quests. Make quest based events with usefull rewards, open event instancies to feed all player with usefull gear staff etc. 

AND STOP BE SILENCE and COMMUNICATE

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

no, no, no...lf dragon weapon event :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Well Conguero sent me to banana island for 7 days. Beeing said that Omen needs to move to Chronos so we can take a beer irl and discuss how to be banned furthermore

on Feb 20th 2018 CM Fragola said:

"So far we suspended:
PvP/PvE armor
Ancient Cloakz
Jewelry of Gods
Dragon Shirts
Dragon Armor
and RNGesus know what L2Store else T_T"

It has to be said that even if we had the ancient cloaks event twice we never had the dragon weapon boxes one and if someone thinks that untill now ppl have rioted the l2 store i will be amused to see what it will happen with

dragon shirts

dragon armors

dragon weapons.

So truffle please, you may have all field rbs lvl 101+ as requested, buy please pay the ncwest employers for us too so we can continue to play this game.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Well Conguero sent me to banana island for 7 days. Beeing said that Omen needs to move to Chronos so we can take a beer irl and discuss how to be banned furthermore

"So far we suspended:
PvP/PvE armor
Ancient Cloakz
Jewelry of Gods
Dragon Shirts
Dragon Armor

It has to be said that even if we had the ancient cloaks event twice we never had the dragon weapon boxes one and if someone thinks that untill now ppl have rioted the l2 store i will be amused to see what it will happen with

dragon shirts

dragon armors

dragon weapons.

So truffle please, you may have all field rbs lvl 101+ as requested, buy please pay the ncwest employers for us too so we can continue to play this game.

They have another business model...ppl need to pay monthly for premium account and without that(I mean atleast 1 premium) you cant rly play there.

Here, on NcSoft, if you are resurceful, sneaky and big mouth you dont have to pay for anything...literary not a single cent and still have good gear and still can log 3 acounts/pc, etc(ofc not with a snap of fingers but in time :)).

Agreed on the premium accounts but there are 3 main differences

1st one tradable items - where have you ever seen them in here?

2nd one eg. 300 ultimate jewelry boxes in here 400 $ in there 50 $

3rd one items all in the l2store from every event.

Tbh i don't understand how conguero is still in bunisses. My guess? Ppl are afraid to leave their lvl 105 toons with all the money they have spent in here.

If you have already spent 10.000 $ or more in here you don't want to spend other 10.000 $ elsewhere. So ppl remain in here.

As for the no money options i don't think it will be never ever possible to be a top dog in here without spending a cent or ncwest would have alredy declared bankrupt in 2006.

Eg. radiant circlet +5 = 1.100 $ I suggest to all of you to go to the nearest tiffany store to see what you can get for real with 1.100 bucks

So ... even the ones who proclaim that they don't spend a cent in here guess what do have elemental shirts +7, lvl 4 jewels all untradable ones but donated by their clannies (lol) on their toons and at this point there are only 2 options. 1st they bought the account 2nd they spend in here like the others or even more.

Even if you are in a top clan eg. nova or ms and you manage to get a monthly drop of 200kkk you have to split it between your 200 clannies so it's only 1kkk only each if you haven't dropped items "clan use only". You can get more with 3 lvl 90 toons brah

In those 7 days on banana island i reached the conclusion that every post in here, even the most negative one, is a support to this policy of madness.

So definitely

Bye.

Ppl dont leave coz its so hard to lvl up till a decent lvl....You always have option to cash out...shhhh, omg i will get ban for sugesting that :D

I got ban last week too....We shloud say "bye" after every post like it is last post...you never know when Conquero is in a bad mood and will ban for inappropiate language or else :)).

PS: I decided I like CM Fragola, I think she speak-a lot on forum and she speak the truth and for that she got much respect from players. Unlike other people from NcSoft West..

5 hours ago, Quitted said:

"So far we suspended:
PvP/PvE armor
Ancient Cloakz
Jewelry of Gods
Dragon Shirts
Dragon Armor

dragon shirts

dragon armors

dragon weapons.

tbh I never understood why the pvp/pve armor stuff got suspended cause it's nothing game breaking and it's clear one of the next l2store events for us will be Sayha talisman

anyways we usually get w/e L2Japan gets and not as much what EU/RU servers got..

Dragon Armors? I thought that was only a concept and was never implemented, how can they suspend something that never existed?

8 minutes ago, Draecke said:

tbh I never understood why the pvp/pve armor stuff got suspended cause it's nothing game breaking and it's clear one of the next l2store events for us will be Sayha talisman

anyways we usually get w/e L2Japan gets and not as much what EU/RU servers got..

It was my undestanding that the PVE/PVP upgrade armors were first introduced in Japan (not even sure if they added it to Korea) and most of the extra brooch stuff that was added in Korea (and Japan too?) didn't get here either. In fact there is alot of japan exclusive stuff that never got to europe/US servers so that example might not be the best. And the reason the PVE/PVP didn't got in our servers is cause it's not really a L2Store event.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

This way of thinking sounds to me like we are the only official server and the others just don't exist at all.

Maybe that was true in the past but not now.

Just ask yourself why the in game login screen has changed.

I'll give you a tip Draecke

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655663/

that's why.

Ofc they've got a free event and we've got the agathion p2w one.

The improved armors were suspended after fragola had a meeting on discord with the clan council [aka with all the core's clan leaders] as a way to increase the server population in the meanwhile. Lol Fragola helds a daily meeting on discord with the users to raise up the server pop and conguero logs in once a week to ban ppl lmao. And they get paid the very same. LEL

So the truth is we, well from now on you, are receiving what eu/ru does receive 4 to 6 months later.

To burn google --> l2 ertheia --> have fun with that they are already in the helios patch.

Next events

- skills oe

- saysha's tal

- improved pve/pvp armors

- dragon shirts

- dragon weapons

- dragon armors

- jewels of the gods and much more

• Conguero changed the title to Server Maihttps://forums.lineage2.com/topic/949-server-maintenance-wednesday-february-28-2018/ntenance: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
  • Conguero unpinned this topic

Archived