Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5 a.m. PST / 8a.m. EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Matchstick Sisters event continues until January 2, 2019.
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Hime pinned this topic
1 hour ago, InTheGame said:

2.We need something about enchanting glitch ( every1 run with +10 and more weapons this is big problem)

Its just Fermi Paradox becouse you dont see how many weapons already broke to try to make those ones. Rates are normal without "glitch" and also stop being jealous for pixels..

4 hours ago, InTheGame said:

2.We need something about enchanting glitch ( every1 run with +10 and more weapons this is big problem)

They have 3 things we don't.

1) Adena (to buy another weapon to try again and EWD)

2) Balls (To try, to get lucky or break weapon)

3) The enchanted weapon :)

I already acepted this fact. i don't have balls so i can't judge who had. I'm not calling a glitch EVEN if it was,

1 minute ago, Noviscki said:

They have 3 things we don't.

1) Adena (to buy another weapon to try again and EWD)

2) Balls (To try, to get lucky or break weapon)

3) The enchanted weapon :)

I already acepted this fact. i don't have balls so i can't judge who had. I'm not calling a glitch EVEN if it was,

i played to much this game to know very well that something is wrong!!!

• They told me that you were going to pack the bots, are not you going to do anything about it? there are bots everywhere on the server, 
    forgotten, even in the cave of trials, you need to do something about it, because there are players with full bot, getting full, and honest players? 
    Now you can not go back later, or you do not see players selling 500 EAD, 200 EWD, there are also players selling more than 10k from the 
    Christmas event, this is ridiculous! you are losing players is not because of teleport paid, but because of the bots!

BOTSBOTSBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bots are everywhere... botting high level locations and making about 50kk adena a day and selling it to the websites and shops... with 9 char bot trains

using adrenaline that overcomes the restriction of 3 windows so you can run 100 bots from 1 pc... Traders in Giran with huge amounts of keymats that are replaced everyday so you can straight away see a bot that farms like 50 pieces of Avadon gaiters in one night and so on and so forth... And most impressing thing that no one really cares about it :D BUT! Legit players are getting banned day by day for nothing with a response time of one week due to suspicious activity....  What a nasty joke....

Hello, a week ago that for several hours I am spoliando dire wyrm, in sea of spores, to get the rec bssc, not only I fell 60 rec of crafter leather and 6 of a weapon with the same possibility of rec bssc and never I fell the q I seek, not only fight with the thousands of boot q there in that spot, if not q after a week I did not get the rec searched. My question is what happens with the drop that they would have to drop? and the boot will continue to win ?, porq I saw how they threw many items that I never got even saw as they raised a weapon .... Are you going to fix that or will it continue like this? Otherwise pass some program to boot so I use it too: P Forgive my grammar, use the translator.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5 a.m. PST / 8a.m. EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Matchstick Sisters event continues until January 2, 2019.
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

We need anti bot system ,like some servers have , where after few hours of playing you need to enter random code in game to prof that you are real / not auto bot. Because now bots every where ,around giran  bots spoiling ewds 24/7 ,in EG 2 floor 10x more bots then normal players and all other zones... You just destroy your server community. You just need to spend 1h every week to log in game to kick all bots nothing more... Game for players Not For BOTS!!!

P.S I can work for you 5k to me for every bot i ban :D

Guys, This administration of NA, they don't care with your opniation about BOTS.
All the server have BOTS, all locations have BOTS to farm and selling adenas.
They just kidding with us always.
This server never answer to us about BAN of BOTS.
So, let's play and have fun WITH BOTS.

1 hour ago, wakai said:

Feels like NCSOFT ppl that read player complaints are detached from NCSOFT ppl that make gameplay decisions. Are we really at the mercy of Koreans?

Always have and always will be. NCWest is a handful of employees administering a localized version of whatever the Koreans actually develop. NCWest hasn't developed jack, will never develop jack.  What do you guys have over there? A dozen employees split between monitoring server health and handling account support tickets?  Anyone who cared about making L2 a great experience for the players left long ago.

Archived