Sign in to follow this  
Ozzoo

Extend EXP Boost Event please

Ozzoo    4

Hello Juji, 

I wish as many peeps here you extend the EXP Boost Event for one or two more weeks please.

we're trying hard to hit 110 level or close to that but it needs more time, main reason of this is because not enough spots in Sea of Spores area.

As you can see, many players coming back to live server want to level up and catch up with so i think if you extend the exp boost event could be a motivation to them and us.

I wish i made my point and i'm sure many peeps will do more.

Regards 

• Like 2

Ghara    3

+100000000000000000000000 we need more time and promo runes 200% plz!!!!!

• Like 1

modnar    29

Please extend the event! I also agree there isn't enough spots during the event in SoS

• Like 1

Draecke    287

No, no need just release Fafurion already so the XP grind becomes more meaningful with the new skills and new gear as motivation to reach 110.

2 weeks was good, now it's time to get serious.

ofc    1

I  totaly agree on this idea of extend the event for 1-2 weeks more,

after  classic servers online,  many people left  server and chronos was  a  dead place. Last weeks, after the event   was up,  we all see old friends coming back  and people login again back to chronos to  level up.

Its a good opportunity to make these people  stay  and be active again   and of course its a good motivation for people who feel depressed and see that  110 items will be a dream they never catch up ! 

Make chronos active again! And an exp boost is the best  way ! 

• Like 1

Draecke    287

in Fafurion all classes will get skills at each level after 105.. new max learn level of skills will be 110

Hydrogen    10

Yes expand it please. Under this event, many people came back in game and Chronos was fun again! Expand this event and bring more services! Thanks!

• Like 2

astalavista    1

That's a good idea!  came back from a long break   exp boost event is a great motivation to play ! Please it  give us the chance  to have a productive week on exp  since we work so many hours per day. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ozzoo said:

we're trying hard to hit 110 level or close to that but it needs more time, main reason of this is because not enough spots in Sea of Spores area.

You said it, Sea of Spores is just another bottleneck in series of many in game.

Our problem is not time but design flaws.

Valentin    0

+1

Please take in consideration the extent of the event XP/SP for one more week, many thanks in advance <3