Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2.5

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for one last week.
  • Fixed an issue where the dialogue links on the Race Track Manager NPC were broken
  • Fixed an issue where the exchange link for unsealing Zaken’s cloak was missing from the Pona NPC.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, ArkairusTG said:

@Hime Catacombs and Ollys, any news ? 

Regrettably, no news regarding that. However, it is April so we'll have anniversary events starting. We'll have more information on that shortly.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:43 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2.5

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for one last week.
  • Fixed an issue where the dialogue links on the Race Track Manager NPC were broken
  • Fixed an issue where the exchange link for unsealing Zaken’s cloak was missing from the Pona NPC.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Don't let us hungry for events, guys. The only good way to combat the "feeling" of the server right now is something to shake up the routine. And yet WEEK AFTER WEEK there nothing new being introduced. I am not even asking for full updates or Olympiad/Other castle sieges. Just some event. Drop event, server rate events, lottery event.
A N Y T H I N G 

42 minutes ago, Thelonleydwarf said:

LOL. I love when people complain.. I could only imagine what @Hime face is when he reads the messages... Stay strong lol. ( i am a store manager at a big retail brick and morter store and can so RELATE) 

Do you have Bots in your store 24/7?

Do you have costumers shouting all day inside your store trying to sell their own goods to other costumers?

Do you have some issues with your store entrance?

If you don't then... NO SIR. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA.

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Regrettably, no news regarding that. However, it is April so we'll have anniversary events starting. We'll have more information on that shortly.

just turn exp even for a week :P and watch rune 100% sales go up

How are we going to be grateful to this "team" hahaha, you should be kidding me.

1. People ask for BOOSTS because the rates are fcked up, just because they wanted to offer a "free game" but well, how can we earn money? Lets fck up the game, and if some1 wants to play a REAL Classic, he would need to be VIP 4 (50€ + 12€/monthly), so IS NOT FREE, or u can call "free" to the hell of not beeing allow to teleport/use SS because of their costs (and dont wanna talk about p2w items that they TOLD in an early Q&A video that wouldnt appear in the game).

2. Even in the unoficcial servers, you can see the GMs roaming around and BANNING the bots, did u ever see a single GM ingame here? Looks like they dont know what's Lineage 2, they just following some instructions like robots, and bots roaming without any problem. (Apply the same to Adena sellers).

3. The servers are unestable as bleep, after 6 months in an OFFICIAL server. HAHAHA

4. Go and check the innova's forum, and check what admins are doing there, they are much more active, helping the community, doing some experiments to check the rates of the things and whatever, look this admins, usually they dont respond to ANYBODY, but when they do, you just get a "sorry we are not".

The best we can learn from this is that even beeing bad in your job, you still can earn money / live doing that, so everytime i think about this and how @hime/@juji (and the backoffice if there exist someone behind them) are still up and "working" i raise my self-steem

4 hours ago, Thelonleydwarf said:

LOL. I love when people complain.. I could only imagine what @Hime face is when he reads the messages... Stay strong lol. ( i am a store manager at a big retail brick and morter store and can so RELATE) 

So, you dont care about the costumers opinions either? you should be a GREAT store manager hahaha

Really? And SS bug? (Delay, lag, crash, error, anything) all time ss and potions dont work, dint fix this?  You guys are very lucky, most of the players who still play or enjoy the game or have a lot of patience with NCSOFT, because your work sucks, amateurs work.

I have sayed this like million time on every forum/chat to games what is free to play.

ONLY thing why anyone should play these games, is feeling good when you play. When i read these forums, like 80% of people is totally not satisfied for the game, or something is wrong all the time, or are you allrdy so addicted to game that it makes you angry when you cant have all what you want? :D Stop playing, since it looks like you hate it more then you like it. Idiots.

Before someone comes cry about money cost for vip or anything else. NONE of them is not necessary to play.

This is what we have, empty promises... Comment after update last week.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:49 AM, Hime said:

No updates this week. This maintenance is purely back-end work that needs to be done. Perhaps some content next week.

Archived