Classic Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 8 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Secret of the Empire update will go live.
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will end and all event related items will be removed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Server Boost settings will be removed.
  • Baium’s Mystery Box will remain in the L2 store for one week.
  • The Newbie Pack in the L2 Store will be updated to include all Moon armor sets.
    • Any player that claimed a Newbie Pack before the 5/15 maintenance will automatically get a serial code to apply on the account management page by 5/17 with the following items:
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can only be used from Level 1 to Level 40.
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Can only be used from Level 40 to Level 51. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can be combined with Irene' Hourglass and XP/SP Runes.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

P.S. Hime is working on the patch note so I posted this maintenance notice for her!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Please answer this question. We NEED to know if the Mysterious Soulshots are staying or not...Please GM's be fair and just answer this, it's very important information...If so, I just wasted all the ones I've saved almost :o. I don't want to waste my last few if they are disappearing. Please answer @Cyan@Hime@Juji. Anyone! Thanks for all your do GM's! I don't think you hear that enough, so thanks!

• L2 Team
58 minutes ago, Unileven said:

the mysterious soulshot will also be removed?

18 minutes ago, AlphaBrah said:

Please answer this question. We NEED to know if the Mysterious Soulshots are staying or not...Please GM's be fair and just answer this, it's very important information...If so, I just wasted all the ones I've saved almost :o. I don't want to waste my last few if they are disappearing. Please answer @Cyan@Hime@Juji. Anyone! Thanks for all your do GM's! I don't think you hear that enough, so thanks!

5 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Mysterious from Oriana? yeah they will stay

The Mysterious Soulshot/Blessed Spiritshot rewards from Oriana's Event will stay. Patch notes incoming!

9 minutes ago, Pimpo said:

@Juji  Hello, may I ask you if you are considering removing the 3 acc cap?

Its a horrible idea, Giran is reaching 6k online, TI 5.5k.

Removing the cap means people log more boxes and queues incoming again

Why u started maintenance 1 hour earlier??? You could at least announced it in game or do it as usuall - 30 min, 15 min, 5 min!!! I was checking it 30 min before u did it and there was no info about that earlier maintenance!!! I could only see some 20 min info later when maintenance already started and I was disconnected. I was trying to buy some event coins to exchange it for fishing rods / shots so I wanted to do it in last 10-15 minutes!!! Really thanks so much u always surprise how are u able to fail in everything. If u dont know when is 1400 GMT+2 than use google!!! Now is only 13:46 GMT+2 and servers already down for long time!!!

5 hours ago, Yummydain said:

Am I reading this wrong, or did I just see that songs and dances require level 84..?

Song of Wind

Increased the level requirement to 84

Hunter's Song

Song of Vitality

is that true or means at level 84 u level up the skill?

52 minutes ago, kwloelf said:

Song of Wind

Hunter's Song

Song of Vitality

is that true or means at level 84 u level up the skill?

It obviously means you can level them until lvl 84. Other skills have the same text ( like dagger's bleed).

9 hours ago, Arachne said:

If Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will end and all event related items will be removed, how the hell can we trade mysterious ss without coins?

Since start of the event EVERYONE knew exactly when the event will end and that items will disappear with the maintenance because that information was given right off the bat. Last week during the maintenance we got info that event will be prolonged for another week but we still knew that items will disappear. Why the hell you DID NOT exchange the coins for the shots BEFORE the maintenenace since YOU KNEW that items will dissapear slowpoke?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cyan said:
    • Any player that claimed a Newbie Pack before the 5/15 maintenance will automatically get a serial code to apply on the account management page by 5/17 with the following items:
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can only be used from Level 1 to Level 40.
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Can only be used from Level 40 to Level 51. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can be combined with Irene' Hourglass and XP/SP Runes.

Where we gonna receive this serial? Email? Thanks