Fafurion Update Exp Gain

24 minutes ago, Thamaras said:

Hello can u check please a exp thats is gain in for example Sea of Spores? In path Note its write that is improved in my opinion its even worsth than before.  Can u check it please?? 

Same goes for Elven Village. Before the update you could easily get 7-8b exp per mob. Yesterday with complete GM buff boost mobs were giving 2.5-4b. Also not a single EXP Buff dropped from the mobs in the whole hour we exped there.

4 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Same goes for Elven Village. Before the update you could easily get 7-8b exp per mob. Yesterday with complete GM buff boost mobs were giving 2.5-4b. Also not a single EXP Buff dropped from the mobs in the whole hour we exped there.

I'vee noticed the same thing, I went to Elven with full GM buffs today, in a trio it was around 2-3bil per mob while I remember I could get way more in a full party before and with less xp boosts. If not the mobs then maybe sth has been changed to the party bonus?

I refuse to believe that we got 2 updates together with at least 5 new 106+ areas ( including a 111) and i still have to drag my pt to SoS to exp.

This has to be a bug! 

If it's not, than i'm starting to understand why they removed grade penal...

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

sounds like a bug yeah.. I do assume you guys took in consideration that we had an xp boost on top of the vitality bonus for the last month right ?

anyways all bugs should be posted here: https://forums.lineage2.com/forum/27-report-a-bug/

Last nights GM buffs were more boost then the event settings, and yet mobs gave less exp...

Would be nice with an offical answer. With the new update it's currently many times more profitable to solo than to group. The XP in party areas like SOS/Elven doesn't come close to the XP you get macro soloing in Tanor or Alligator island.

There's no point in making parties anymore. Is this really working as intended? Are we all supposed to macro bot up to 110?

Edited by Cothilian
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cothilian said:

Would be nice with an offical answer. With the new update it's currently many times more profitable to solo than to group. The XP in party areas like SOS/Elven doesn't come close to the XP you get macro soloing in Tanor or Alligator island.

There's no point in making parties anymore. Is this really working as intended? Are we all supposed to macro bot up to 110?

Totally agree, it's not worth wasting XP bots at parties, you get more XP growing alone.

8 hours ago, Cothilian said:

+1 zero reason atm for DD's to join parties which will kill the game really fast if party play doesn't get improved

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

+1 zero reason atm for DD's to join parties which will kill the game really fast if party play doesn't get improved

Party play died when GoD got introduced. Those party play we had in primefall isle back then and the activity by players. If you compare it to those days all I see is a path of destruction. Adena & drop is nerfed, XP is nerfed, Party slots are nerfed, clan lvling is nerfed, clan slots are nerfed, party for raids, now it's 1 player game and the list goes on and on.

Dude we even had the ability to make trains in LOA or 3 way all the way to the 3th bridge.

All I see are tears it's just sad. I miss the old pvp. Then to question to spend on ncoin shop; not even close to think about it...

Edited by Syndra

On 24. 5. 2019 at 9:07 PM, Draecke said:

NCWest invented reason nobody will like.

L2 Store -  removed emperor desert set buffs price was 100 potions each 1 hour = 400 Ncoin

Added new ones - 100 potions Emperor special cocktail = 1.000. Ncoin. 

So to save Ncoins on buffs is convenient to hire an iss.

New bufs are lvl 5 + lvl 2 warrior, tank and mage-

But price are up by 250% and i don't think  we get 250% more damage with those buffs

Edited by SleepingPower

52 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

L2 Store -  removed emperor desert set buffs price was 100 potions each 1 hour = 400 Ncoin

But price are up by 250% and i don't think  we get 250% more damage with those buffs

Everyone and their mother has an Iss box or multiple ones. Dunno who even buys that crap buffs anyways....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

Mmm.. just so you know you can buff from NPC with lv 4 buffs  for 1 hour for 3kk adena.