Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will continue for four weeks.
  • The Summer Sale in the L2 Store will end in one week!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

HI, WHEN IMPROVE THE SAYHA SEERs CLASS ? impossible to play with them

Lv.102 > Shunaiman Retributer > Exalted Robe > War Torn = Impossible

it is planned to improve them in the future?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Kale said:

Thanks

Ertheia seers are in fact close range, but they are still mages, so war torn plains is not for them, they are still suposed to go blazing swamp, war thorn is for close range fighters class, if u check monster characteristcs for war thorn u will see, that they have high resistance against magic and bow weapon, seers got a little buff a while ago, the class still is weaker than most of the other classes for sure, but i dont think they plan on buffing her even more for now, just stay out of war thorn with mage classes, and if u use Wynns there always use the close range summons

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kale said:

Thanks

I feel sad for people like you. IF you could only read,it would greatly increase your gaming experience.

Okay once again just for you. Click on a Mob in War Torn and hit the Arrow symbol on your target window to enlarge it. Once you did that, theres little Icons below the Monsters Health Points. Hover over those Icons and you will realize why you should not be at War Torn to begin with, with your Sayha Seer 9_99_99_9

Little Hint: Patch notes said War Torn is for Melee based Classes so i believe War torn mobs have HIGH mdef and Bow/Xbow resistence so ranged dds cant killsteal in Blazing swamp and War torn. 

9 hours ago, Barnabas666 said:

Idk if it was answered or no but several months ago rewards for clan missions were cut to half. Is this permanent? Cause with current setting is almost impossible to lvl clans.

They said they were going to talk with the dev team about it , but never gave us an official answer about if it was intended or not, the "easiest way" to level up a clan now is by completing a bunch of mentee grads while in clan, each quest gives u 20k u complete it 6 times while getting attlas to +12 if i'm not wrong, maybe less now cause 2 mentees if leveled from 1 to 105 gives u 4 scrolls, but anyway fastest way to level up clan is buy mentee grads or level them up by yourself, and if many members do it you can go to lvl 11 pretty fast, but leveling a clan alone will cost u bunch of adena buying mentee or a bunch of time leveling them.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:32 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will continue for four weeks.
  • The Summer Sale in the L2 Store will end in one week!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Is tomorrow's maintenance going to be more of the same, minus the Summer sale? Or can we get Red Libra now that it's technically late July? I know lots of people that want to exchange items so that they have a better chance of doing Rim Kamaloka. Just sayin', dude.

On 7/15/2020 at 9:37 PM, FreeSpirit said:

the "easiest way" to level up a clan now is by completing a bunch of mentee grads while in clan, each quest gives u 20k u complete it 6 times while getting attlas to +12 if i'm not wrong, maybe less now cause 2 mentees if leveled from 1 to 105 gives u 4 scrolls, but anyway fastest way to level up clan is buy mentee grads or level them up by yourself, and if many members do it you can go to lvl 11 pretty fast, but leveling a clan alone will cost u bunch of adena buying mentee or a bunch of time leveling them.

I'd say this is not pretty fast, but painfully slow. For example my clan is lvl 8, to get it to lvl 9 I need 5,930,000 clan rep which is ....593 mentees - even if you team up with people and graduate a few mentees per week and also farm clan rep with your main character it will be forever to get to lvl 9. So level 11 is light years away. If you decide to buy mentees - it's 296 bil adena minus what you can farm with main ;)

• Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic