Request: Cursed Swords

buffgirl

9 hours ago, Rollo said:

I agree,  The last 30min of swords timing should be changed to fit European players because they are good percent of Chronos server population.

I suggest to move it 4-6 hrs earlier or the end of the Sowrds should be same time as Olympiad starts.

I think that you are partially correct and the times need to be moved 1 hour later so that it doesn't interfere with swams

9 hours ago, Adelya said:

Agree,is very hard for us to stay awake untill 4 am when swords event is over, and is really unfair for many of us not being able to participate.You should think about your EU community aswell.

I agree thing about the EU community and give them free transfer for 30 days back to or simply to Naia.

6 hours ago, FatherFortuitous said:

No, no and hell no.

Leave Chronos as it is. 

I don't think they should leave it as is, I think they should make early swamps 3 hours later than it is currently and blood swords 1 hour later than it currently is so that it doesn't interfere with swams.

6 hours ago, Leone said:

MAYBE  is time to ask the players about time zones too, create a poll and and vote.Juji can check the IPs and DECIDE how is better for server.In this way in max 3 months EU ppl will quit.They cannot play the game with all content.

No need for this it can be easily resolved with moving eruo based IPs off the NA servers and to Naia if they chose because of bad play times.

3 hours ago, Leone said:

Am I not paying for prestige and other stuff like the rest of us?Before, EU players had to face only siege very late sunday ,that was the only thing different from NA players.

Wouldn't you be happy with Naia play times? Imagen telling your boss "Hey on Friday's I will need to leave work at 1pm because the game I have played for 20 years chose to move Olympiad start times to 1pm. Yeah that's a great request to make on your boss who pays you so you can pay NC soft to play there game. 

2 hours ago, F2L said:

Excellent idea.
Let us, EU players participate a bit more in Server's live.

I agree @Juji @Hime Let them participate, let them move to Naia no charge for transfers for 30 days then reinstate the fee, make it $100.00 or $200.00 to reduce work on the DBAs.

Edited by BrokenKnuckles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

There are many European players on chronos that want to participate on swords, but the time is not realistic for them.
Please consider changing the sword defense time on chronos server to an earlier time slot as they are paying customers too.

Current time is 8:30pm - 9:00pm [CST-Chicago Time]
Perhaps change it similar to regular server siege time.

For the last 4 months or so on chronos server there has been the same two people who pick swords majority of the time.
Can you please look into this matter and make sure there is no foul play involved.

Thank you for your time.

Cannot say better,  for me it's obvious I can t understand why  it s always the same guys who have the cursed sword !

OFC things must have to change for all, i see a lot of activities when it s siege, So why not giving the chance to all the l2 community to get a blood...

Is it a ncsoft will to let NOVA and PROPVE the get all the blood possible? and let more than 50% on the side of the game.......

@buffgirl you want to participate in Blood Swords? How about you ask to have server transfers opened to transfer to NAIA (GMT+1) where you can then participate in Blood Swords where the server caters to EU time based players. Chronos is a NA server and should remain as such. The time proposed 1 PM PST is absurd. The current Bloodsword PvP time is (PST: 9:30PM / CST: 8:30PM / PST: 6:30PM) and this will change with DAYLIGHT SAVINGS this weekend to (PST: 8:30PM / CST: 7:30PM / PST: 5:30PM). Many NA players are still working or just getting out of work on the East Coast which is 5 PM EST. The average commute time home is about 30 minutes to an hour across NA. The current time barely leaves any time for PST time zone to get home in time to actually participate and you want to move it earlier? @Juji @Hime the Blood Sword PvP time zone should remain the same to accommodate the entire NA time zone. EU players knew what they signed up for when they decided to transfer or create a character on a NA based server with a GMT-2 time zone with the current server settings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, LordCrypt said:

@buffgirl you want to participate in Blood Swords? How about you ask to have server transfers opened to transfer to NAIA (GMT+1) where you can then participate in Blood Swords where the server caters to EU time based players. Chronos is a NA server and should remain as such. The time proposed 1 PM PST is absurd. The current Bloodsword PvP time is (PST: 9:30PM / CST: 8:30PM / PST: 6:30PM) and this will change with DAYLIGHT SAVINGS this weekend to (PST: 8:30PM / CST: 7:30PM / PST: 5:30PM). Many NA players are still working or just getting out of work on the East Coast which is 5 PM EST. The average commute time home is about 30 minutes to an hour across NA. The current time barely leaves any time for PST time zone to get home in time to actually participate and you want to move it earlier? @Juji @Hime the Blood Sword PvP time zone should remain the same to accommodate the entire NA time zone. EU players knew what they signed up for when they decided to transfer or create a character on a NA based server with a GMT-2 time zone with the current server settings.

Blood swords were put in after transfers were last open. The sieges / olympiad were the only events set in stone when the transfers were open. We are paying customers too. Our voices should be heard. The olympiad time + siege time is more fair for blood swords.

@Juji @Hime  please reconsider the blood sword time to make it more similar to olympiad / regular server siege time.

Thank you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

There are many European players on chronos that want to participate on swords, but the time is not realistic for them.
Please consider changing the sword defense time on chronos server to an earlier time slot as they are paying customers too.

For the last 4 months or so on chronos server there has been the same two people who pick swords majority of the time.
Can you please look into this matter and make sure there is no foul play involved.

Thank you for your time.

Excellent idea.
Let us, EU players participate a bit more in Server's live. Some people like chronos as EU time not NAiA :) those where been in naia comes in chronos and talk different ? holy moly... specially u LORELEI :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Juji Could or another GM give a clear answer on this and other topics as the interaction with the players is poor !

Agree with "trax The problem is indeed not the hours, but the processus, and we live the same situation on Naia, if we give you reasons, you would put difficulties to what controls them every day, but will this change the result, maybe, in any case i am to leave all game content accessible to everyone (if possible). 

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix

@Juji I want to vouch also for changing time so both eu and na people can play and compete .

Solution 1 As an alternative idea;) maybe you can ask devs to split 1 sword at na time and second sword at eu time ,same times as swamp of screams which are twice per day..

Solution 2 Olys time also is acceptable since it is in the middle of na/eu people and na people are already playing at this time since 10 years ,so they shouldn't complain about.

Solution 3 is to follow  EU Core's logic ,Flood server with dragon claws/bloods so everyone can buy them in Giran many people will get stage2 /bloody weapons and then timezone change will not matter. 

I would like you to consider checking IP's and see how many EU people are playing and how many NA.

The reason i am asking you to do this is to take serious our request for adapting swords time since its something very important for the future of the server and for ncwest's revenue.

Since our servers don't have many stage 2/3 weapons ,a weapon which is like stage 2 dw with 30 second ud is game changer and allowing only NA people to farm it is unfair .

Server lost already many people (high spenders) because of swords time .You can't accuse EU people playing on NA For 15 years . Swords were added lately  and many of us don't want to to lose our toons and friends and go to Core EU just because of timezone.

Finally whatever you do i would like to ask you to assign a Live GM for 30 minutes during swords figtht to supervise toons, picking-up swords, targeting,teleporting for script usage @Juji

ps* please all leave outside of discussion personal profit , clan wars . personal wars , insults ,attacks,trolling  etc It's a general problem for huge population of server .

Online vote : https://fast-poll.com/poll/c87a3432

Thanks

ConanTheCimerian

• Thanks 2

Cursed swords are supposed to be a mass pvp event and the times they are active represent the periods of highest server activity which encourages as many to participate as possible.

There are currently 60+ people, just from the top clans, who participate in the cursed swords on a daily basis and easily 20-30 more who are active from these same clans but choose not to participate because they don't handle losing well.  If the time were to change I can 100% guarantee that this number of active people will go down significantly.  

This thread is nothing more than the loud minority trying to bend the majority of players to their will so that they have a better chance of taking control of the sword drops. They have no interest in healthy server that allows as many people as possible to participate, they only care about winning by any means possible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Furthermore, as far as the accusations of using programs to gain an advantage in picking up the swords, these are direct attacks at L0RELEI and myself.  As I have stated many many times, we aren't using anything more than fast fingers, fast pcs, and a fast connection so I too would welcome a GM presence at swords but I fear even this would not prove our innocence as the GM would see we are innocent and end up taking no action (exactly as they should).  But these same people who are wanting the GM there will simply twist the story to say the GM's are working with us or some other variant of that story. All of these accusations go back to the root if this post as well, that is the people who currently aren't doing well at swords would rather blame others and try to twist the game to their will than accept that they are being beaten and look at themselves and what they could change for ways to succeed.

Edited by Aleira
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

so is pretty funny that from all 60+ people from ''top clans'' only 2 pick up the swords on daily basis .All those 60+ people are from same ally that just beg for share 100m for being there doing nothing but this is another story

The healthy server is when  both sides can have access to play for swords too. Who is picking up the swords 4 times per week and take the bloods for themselves and give the leftovers to the 60+ppl wants to win by any means possible. From those who are so active during so called mass pvp who got the bloods?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leone said:

so is pretty funny that from all 60+ people from ''top clans'' only 2 pick up the swords on daily basis .All those 60+ people are from same ally that just beg for share 100m for being there doing nothing but this is another story

The healthy server is when  both sides can have access to play for swords too. Who is picking up the swords 4 times per week and take the bloods for themselves and give the leftovers to the 60+ppl wants to win by any means possible. From those who are so active during so called mass pvp who got the bloods?

It's not hard to understand when you consider that when a sword drops you usually only have a couple of seconds before it is retrieved.  When time scales are so short, being 1 or 2 seconds faster than your competition will result in victory almost every single time.

• Haha 1

You are trying to say that from all 60+ players from top clans only you and your alt can be Forest Gump?Turtle TEAM just get the share of 5b per day  and you take 120b per week?and ofc 100 m for being active :) 

Edited by Leone

15 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

Very Good Thread! And very well said Everyone! Thanks Gods Someone pays attention to the Disbalance in the game and wants a Change!

There should be Justice! There should be Fairness! There should be Balance in the Lineage 2!! :) 

Where is all of this ? Same guys have been holding swords since their release on Chronos...

And people from Europe are hardly discriminated by disregarding their request for a time change which suits both parties NA and EU ppl for the cursed swords defense.

Please respect everyone! :) This game does not belong only to people who play from NA it belongs to all people who love L2 from all around the world. :) 

@Juji @Hime Please create fairness for everyone :( Make the cursed swords -3/4hs (same as normal siege time) so everyone can enjoy the PvP daily and share the emotion and enthusiasm of being able to participate for the daily cursed swords event. 

If that is not Possible please consider to make the cursed swords time balanecad for both parties. A solution to that can be by making the time for 1 month NA time (as it is currently) and 1 month EU time (as it is on Naia) so people from everywhere can enjoy the game for real...

More over the server transfer is still not opened and you guys promised us to open it since long time, so people can play with their friends on the right server.

Please open it :) 

Thank you for understanding and ty everyone that is here supports this request and keeps L2 alive :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Aleira said:

It's not hard to understand when you consider that when a sword drops you usually only have a couple of seconds before it is retrieved.  When time scales are so short, being 1 or 2 seconds faster than your competition will result in victory almost every single time.

Distorsion of the truth Pope ! 

YOu want more PVP, just support EURO players  and ask to put the Sword at the same time of Olympiad Time, as all can see you and all others US boys dont have any problem to log and participate to the oly ... So let's have fun all together. To me there's absolutly no serious reason to not let playing everybody.

Then you will have your MASS PVP as u wish and not 60-80 ppl VS 14 ..... Why It's Always the same ppl having the TOP stuff from the game.... this will totally unbalance a bit more the game in a near future.

I remember you all, that it seems having an ULTRA SHORT MEMORY :) That Ncsoft Himself asking to euro players to choose a servers and the only discussion was about the time of SIEGE.... So once again, dont blame players, only people who managing the game, should pay attention to that FROM THE BEGINING.

It is so stupid the ask people to change servers imo .....  Where s the point to not having oppenents. .... Forgot it, NOVA PROPVE plau their BEST GAME .... #trash-warriorchat #Carebear  and blaming the others about QQ and Cry..... come on, guys, dont be so selfish, at this poins is so pathetic.....

4 minutes ago, Priester said:

Distorsion of the truth Pope ! 

YOu want more PVP, just support EURO players  and ask to put the Sword at the same time of Olympiad Time, as all can see you and all others US boys dont have any problem to log and participate to the oly ... So let's have fun all together. To me there's absolutly no serious reason to not let playing everybody.

Swords already start at exactly the same time as olympiad lol.  both start at 4pm est. 

Another key difference you are overlooking here though is that Olympiad is on the weekends and not when most NA/SA people are working.

1 minute ago, Aleira said:

Swords already start at exactly the same time as olympiad lol.  both start at 4pm est. 

Another key difference you are overlooking here though is that Olympiad is on the weekends and not when most NA/SA people are working.

I know, I think they can do something to adapt the time by reducing the lenght before the final fight at 2 or 3 am for me(for example) anyway, if a GM take 5 min and check the game, they will see : Demangus or Ikarigan taking them in 1 seconde and then hidding for hours in Stormisle to take advantage over euro players... so sorry to break your dream Pope, but NCsoft must do something to make the game FAIR FOR ALL and not only FOR YOU propve the only guys who have almost all the bloods everyday making money and craft weapons while 50% of the servers are sleeping.... There s no reason, Euro players pay nccoins too , make subscriptions too so, they deserve the same game... And I dont even talk about Dragons taken by Farmers most of the time. @Juji @Hime Will you do something about this totally unfair situation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aleira said:

Cursed swords are supposed to be a mass pvp event and the times they are active represent the periods of highest server activity which encourages as many to participate as possible.

There are currently 60+ people, just from the top clans, who participate in the cursed swords on a daily basis and easily 20-30 more who are active from these same clans but choose not to participate because they don't handle losing well.  If the time were to change I can 100% guarantee that this number of active people will go down significantly.  

This thread is nothing more than the loud minority trying to bend the majority of players to their will so that they have a better chance of taking control of the sword drops. They have no interest in healthy server that allows as many people as possible to participate, they only care about winning by any means possible.

60?  there is atleast 80-90 from ur side camping, while the EU clans can get max 1-2 pts, coz rest cant, so if they should change, u think it will affect from ur side? i doubt it.

47 minutes ago, Aleira said:

Furthermore, as far as the accusations of using programs to gain an advantage in picking up the swords, these are direct attacks at L0RELEI and myself.  As I have stated many many times, we aren't using anything more than fast fingers, fast pcs, and a fast connection so I too would welcome a GM presence at swords but I fear even this would not prove our innocence as the GM would see we are innocent and end up taking no action (exactly as they should).  But these same people who are wanting the GM there will simply twist the story to say the GM's are working with us or some other variant of that story. All of these accusations go back to the root if this post as well, that is the people who currently aren't doing well at swords would rather blame others and try to twist the game to their will than accept that they are being beaten and look at themselves and what they could change for ways to succeed.

Well since 3-4 months is only you and ur box is getting the cursed in 1-2 sec and then go storm isle the most of cursed time to avoid get killed. So the cursed might be cant be in any peace zone, instance. Coz due that corruption, if GM will come visit at cursed defense or timezone, i believe they wont take it in 1sec for sure

8 minutes ago, Boosted said:

60?  there is atleast 80-90 from ur side camping, while the EU clans can get max 1-2 pts, coz rest cant, so if they should change, u think it will affect from ur side? i doubt it.

Your numbers are very highly exaggerated.  My estimated number of 60 active is both sides combined. 

nova+ProPVE usually has around 45 people, and until recently FS+Mapogos had around 15 that actually participated, with several others who were active but didnt attend or play untagged evis.

If this event was shifted to an earlier time.  total participation would easily be cut in half or even worse.

• Like 1