Request: Cursed Swords

buffgirl

16 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

There are many European players on chronos that want to participate on swords, but the time is not realistic for them.
Please consider changing the sword defense time on chronos server to an earlier time slot as they are paying customers too.

Current time is 8:30pm - 9:00pm [CST-Chicago Time]
Perhaps change it similar to regular server siege time.

For the last 4 months or so on chronos server there has been the same two people who pick swords majority of the time.
Can you please look into this matter and make sure there is no foul play involved.

Thank you for your time.

@juji @hime

Please change the time of swords so that it is representative of the entire server to attend.

Also please evaluate the use of 3rd party programs during swords, the consistency of the same people picking up the swords lends itself to them using these programs.

Furthermore, the entire area should be a pvp zone and not just the rectangle of the pillars as players are killing people from outside the PVP zone, thus abusing the system.

Getting rid of the Cursed swords is the best way to handle this. That way no one complains about not being able to participate, or the rich getting richer in ways that 99% of the player base cannot ever hope to realistically.

And don't want to hear any crap about "donors." You've ruined this game. What's the point of keeping the lights on if when you flip the switch all you see is sh** on the walls, black mold on the ceilings, and giant cockroaches and plague carrying rats running rampant?

Edited by Mystikal
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Getting rid of the Cursed swords is the best way to handle this. That way no one complains about not being able to participate, or the rich getting richer in ways that 99% of the player base cannot ever hope to realistically.

And don't want to hear any crap about "donors." You've ruined this game. What's the point of keeping the lights on if when you flip the switch all you see is shit on the walls, black mold on the ceilings, and giant cockroaches and plague carrying rats running rampant?

Is not a bad ideea at all.If they can't make it fair for all the server ,and is only the same group  picking  them up for months,from monday till thursday ,they should just remove them.

@Hime @Juji please take this post in count. The people that are getting benefit from this are just 1 group, they take 8 bloods each week, and of course, don't even want to share or give chance to others in other time zones. Either change the system or make it fair twice a day so all can participate and not only players from 1 side get access to these bloods 4 days a week... Thank you for your time.

Being the Swords 1 sided that means 120*4=480 B only for Aleira's group and meat shield 20*4,I never thought they can win this amount of  adena ,Team Turtle cheerleaders for the Road Runner that takes lion's share it's ridiculous :)))More then this, they use that weapon they craft already only to help themselves 

just put all NA/Canada/Latins Americas players in 1 server and everyone else in the other

watch how Chronos looses a huge chunk of their player base but it's for the greater good and Naia will absorb it all np so let's get it done already!!

no need for server transfers, just a 1 way ticket.

looking forward to this @Juji, you can do it!

2b790e48bcd9779bce4dc5bc74a01118.563x100

17 hours ago, Karigan said:

Where were all these tears about timezones when your side had 4 to 5 parties at swords every night?  Are you sleeping during this time and after when you PR/BSOE from wartags and pop skills in town? That's interesting.

Karigan lol, hunting afkers on full skills cause u cant brake macro with 4 cursed swords and several st3 weapon make you come here and talk like u really war someone cause you pick up bloods with alt char on script? 4 days war vs lions and u drop war... and you talk like you was on the battlefield :D but yes It's very interesting :) 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Draecke said:

just put all NA/Canada/Latins Americas players in 1 server...

Isn't that what Chronos is for?

Everyone else playing on the Chronos server who doesn't like the server event times should leave. Bye bye, gtfo. By the time they restore server transfers you could have started a new character and rebuilt all of your wealth on Naia again. I joke only a teeny tiny bit when I say that. But it's been a loooooooooooooooooong time since they stopped server transfers.

Edited by Mystikal

13 hours ago, Draecke said:

just put all NA/Canada/Latins Americas players in 1 server and everyone else in the other

watch how Chronos looses a huge chunk of their player base but it's for the greater good and Naia will absorb it...

Naia will absorb nothing, 90% EU ppl leaving Chronos are moving to Core, not to another server with such incompetent management.

Yeah, it would be great if cursed swords wouldnt end at 4am, but i don't believe there will be any change. Until ncsoft loses money, they will do nothing. 

7 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Isn't that what Chronos is for?

Everyone else playing on the Chronos server who doesn't like the server event times should leave. Bye bye, gtfo. By the time they restore server transfers you could have started a new character and rebuilt all of your wealth on Naia again. I joke only a teeny tiny bit when I say that. But it's been a loooooooooooooooooong time since they stopped server transfers.

it was sarcasm cause majority of the Euro players still active on Chronos has been playing there from before Naia was created, a simple fact most Chronos players know.

also everyone know very well there are still more non NA players on chronos then the other way around so NA players qqing when the actual real majority of the active players on Chronos speak their mind is hilariously tragic like the management of this game :)

bitter truth et all aye

or is there here anyone here that really believes if @Juji would make public the player base break down by IP/Country NA will have more then 50% of Chronos server population ? :D

While I acknowledge sword times are bad for EU players, I completely reject the suggestion that ANYTHING on Chronos should be changed in order to better accommodate them (you).  EU players are already GREATLY benefiting from playing on the NA server.  They get all the benefits of a thriving in-game economy which only exist because the MAJORITY of Chronos players are NA and they purchase/sell NCoin (and NCoin items).  And, whether they admit it or not, Chronos offers more activity and PvP than Naia.

Don't believe me?  Go take a stroll through Naia.......

Yeah, thought so.   

12 hours ago, Rodah said:

While I acknowledge sword times are bad for EU players, I completely reject the suggestion that ANYTHING on Chronos should be changed in order to better accommodate them (you).  EU players are already GREATLY benefiting from playing on the NA server.  They get all the benefits of a thriving in-game economy which only exist because the MAJORITY of Chronos players are NA and they purchase/sell NCoin (and NCoin items).  And, whether they admit it or not, Chronos offers more activity and PvP than Naia.

Don't believe me?  Go take a stroll through Naia.......

Yeah, thought so.   

respectfully disagree there with you as it seems you do not know the country of origin of most of the big traders that operate on Chronos Giran ;)

also simple fact but Chronos has actually more active Euro players then Naia server so what are you trying to say here ?

bottom line is that NCWest knows very well the real breakdown of their player base and go reread what the point was of my first post, instead of trying to compromise messing up both servers just enforce a hard split - migrate 1 way ticket all NON NA/Canada/Latins Americas players from Chronos to Naia and visa versa from Naia to Chronos and be done with this whole discussion.

trust me Naia will welcome that approach and none of all the snowflakes crying here & ingame can say anything against it cause hey Chronos is NA only right ? as @Feels would say put up that Fence around Chronos to keep them Euro's out :P

On 10/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, Mystikal said:

And don't want to hear any crap about "donors." You've ruined this game. What's the point of keeping the lights on if when you flip the switch all you see is sh** on the walls, black mold on the ceilings, and giant cockroaches and plague carrying rats running rampant?

Best idea I've heard yet. No point in fixing a broken system.

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

respectfully disagree there with you as it seems you do not know the country of origin of most of the big traders that operate on Chronos Giran ;)

also simple fact but Chronos has actually more active Euro players then Naia server so what are you trying to say here ?

bottom line is that NCWest knows very well the real breakdown of their player base and go reread what the point was of my first post, instead of trying to compromise messing up both servers just enforce a hard split - migrate 1 way ticket all NON NA/Canada/Latins Americas players from Chronos to Naia and visa versa from Naia to Chronos and be done with this whole discussion.

trust me Naia will welcome that approach and none of all the snowflakes crying here & ingame can say anything against it cause hey Chronos is NA only right ? as @Feels would say put up that Fence around Chronos to keep them Euro's out :P

You're probably half right actually.  What I should have said was NA and SA players make up a majority of Chronos player base.  While you are correct that only NC knows the real numbers, I feel pretty confident that NA/SA players greatly outnumber EU players on Chronos.

I will also further clarify my NCoin comment; it's the the "average" NA player who spends $100-200 / month on Chronos which keeps the economy vibrant.  "Both" EU servers are missing this player base.  Who do you think is dropping 200 haunted chests in Ando/Tevas/etc. buy shops lol.  It's been like this since the inception of the L2 Store.  The NA server has always had a better economy and larger player base.  Even when server transfers where available it was like this.  Hell, people would transfer out of the NA server(s) to level/farm in peace and then come back.

Like I said, I feel for EU players in respect to event times but, they are benefiting by being here in other ways.   

so as to talk on this again this is absurd buff king and all the ones that have to cheat to win trying to make it fair for them lets be clear on this subject you are a poor sportsmanship playing people. you talk a lot of trash to others bring in how mental somebody is and downgrade people but yet demand respect from others. funny thing is you can and should go to naia and if the times aren't convincing for you then why was it you guys showed up hours just before and talking crap and glitching it out to have it drop why do you guys try to push it away in time for a better chance on bullying more im sorry but you speak as an ignorant kid im trying to be as nice as i can go to your server you transferred out of and stop crying on forms like you said nova and propve are form warriors is this crazy how you guys fs maga are really crying to make this a bad server like grow up get transfers on and get these kids off chronos and the negative will go away. 2nd i think swords are good at their time zone i have seen king buff and their whole clan at swords 2 to 3 hours early so it is convent for them as they lose swords so they want it pushed back so they can have less of a problem to deal with pvp.

On 10/30/2020 at 4:39 PM, Ateneabuff said:

@Hime @Juji please take this post in count. The people that are getting benefit from this are just 1 group, they take 8 bloods each week, and of course, don't even want to share or give chance to others in other time zones. Either change the system or make it fair twice a day so all can participate and not only players from 1 side get access to these bloods 4 days a week... Thank you for your time.

you all are acting like children like please go to your own timezone naia and play simple if its because you guys cant handle the pain from naia you came here well deal with it this form / post in asking to move it swords are crazy on the est i have a life and kids i take care of but i still make it to swords and play so shush 

oh and besides didnt hime say some thing like (Please adjust your schedule accordingly! ) this....

Hime

• Sr Community Manager
  • Hime
  • L2 Team
  • NCSOFT_logo_blacktype.png.9c6db5fd5b6fbf
  • 734 posts

Hello Adventurers,

Daylight Savings is ending on Sunday, November 1. We will be falling back 1 hour. As a reminder, scheduled game activities are by server time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly!

For more information on Daylight Savings Time ending: https://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/usa-canada-end-dst-2020.html

Thank you!

3 hours ago, pappaPhat said:

you all are acting like children like please go to your own timezone naia and play simple if its because you guys cant handle the pain from naia you came here well deal with it this form / post in asking to move it swords are crazy on the est i have a life and kids i take care of but i still make it to swords and play so shush 

server transfers been turned off for a long time, from before cursed weapon system or even swamp so nope not a good argument.

regardless the most simple solution is like I've been saying the whole time and that is make a hard split on the player base & enforce it, all NA/CAD/SA players to Chronos and rest to Naia - problem solved.

@Juji this will stop the drama about bad quality of life timings behind the cursed weapons / Olympiad / swamp etc. and removes the need to bring back server transfers as a service, nobody really wants another vote on what the server times should be which is basically the only other alternative here.

you would loose that bet as the topic starter's cp can easily fight for those swords and several of it's members are the ones posting here, heck I can easily compete for that if it wasn't at my 3am

and then you have players like me that have been stuck on Chronos for a long time as server transfers got disabled even longer ago then the fail server melee lag

long story short the game got several important new elements tied to the timezone of the game server which are completely unfriendly for Euro players, Cursed Swords at 3~4am and Swamp from 2-4am is just not ok, and the bare minimum @Juji / NCWest staff can do here is turning back server transfers as that got fixed by Korea many Months ago so we can opt out.

failing that I support the original suggestion of either splitting the key events up between NA & Euro friendly times or remove it all completely or - and that's the cleanest if a tad crude - move all non NA/SA/CAD players to Naia server and visa versa

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

server transfers been turned off for a long time, from before cursed weapon system or even swamp so nope not a good argument.

regardless the most simple solution is like I've been saying the whole time and that is make a hard split on the player base & enforce it, all NA/CAD/SA players to Chronos and rest to Naia - problem solved.

@Juji this will stop the drama about bad quality of life timings behind the cursed weapons / Olympiad / swamp etc. and removes the need to bring back server transfers as a service, nobody really wants another vote on what the server times should be which is basically the only other alternative here.

you all cry about swords but yall got them tonight and bullying low levels of the game humm foot in mouth please stop trying players that have a bad time frame go to naia and play simple play or delete toon easy if you have to exploite game to win aka bob ms maga then go .......................................