Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hime

Since I prefer spend my needle money on Black Friday's time on other sites, i will say nothing about one more epic fail of NCSoft, but anyway - GZ!

@Hime

BUT IN NAME OF WHAT GODS WE HAVE THIS COLOUR SCHEME FOR FORUM? MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM FIRST PAGE, AND HERE WE HAVE 3 SO FAR!

May we have or previous look of forum or additional option in account settings  - im more than sure that  on this nice ready_for_use forum's platform could exists more than 1 colour scheme 😱

11 hours ago, SilverFish said:

@Hime IN NAME OF WHAT GODS WE HAVE THIS COLOUR SCHEME FOR FORUM? MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM FIRST PAGE, AND HERE WE HAVE 3 SO FAR!

May we have or previous look of forum or additional option in account settings  - im more than sure that  on this nice ready_for_use forum's platform could exists more than 1 colour scheme 😱

Indeed, the colors are kind of not bad, but it was better before.

In my opinion Ncsoft must do a lot of changes.

First of all must have new plan about the items which select to put in store.

Second, I suggest if want people to take part with n coin to events every month, must give something good and not just pots and scrolls. Before two years helped a lot players with ring of creation, wyrm ring, venir stage 18+ and other good items. People really need motivation to buy n coins. If I buy n coin and take for reward potions and scrolls really I feel bad... 

Third, please read the comments from ur players. We try to keep alive this game and help u but u need also help us. I don't mean to give easy dragon weapon reward but u can help with mid grade gear people to change the reward rate. The develope team must log in and open boxes a d chests and see how hard is to take even one mid grade item. 

Please, we love this game. Help us to keep playing. I am afraid that a lot people quit day by day. U can change that. U can do it. With respect, 

Steve

12 hours ago, LordofChaos said:

WHERE IS MY VITALITY REGEN!!!

2nd WEEK in A ROW no character on my 3 accounts has had their VITALITY regenerated.

If you are going to bleep us over in the PAY to WIN category atleast give me my DAMN Vitality.

Were you logged in and hunting all night  during the daily soft reset (not the weekly downtime)? I logged into the game early before the weekly downtime, but after the soft reset. My Vitality was there full bar, but I went hunting and it evaporated like usual in under 10 minutes.

They really should have sold 30 day Vitality suspension cheaply and in bulk until everyone on the server is at least 115.

to all assnine gm's...why did u sell night merchant coins that dont work?  is this the norm?  when you gonna give refund my monies?  scam artists/crooks.  also incompetent retards...must be prerequisite for hire....gratz nc dinos.

1 Stop crying them, they don't care!
2 Stop playing and pretending to achieve something!
3 Are you mentally mature? I doubt ..
4 Your requests are not even read, your complaints are ignored!
5 You are on your own in this game, your job is
    just buy and nothing else!
6 You can write endlessly the same cons of this game, it seems to me that there is no
     no sense, just finish the game! let another server live OFF

Ps. You will not do anything anymore, you are simply ignored about everything you write, that you cannot see it, you are surprised.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, voo said:

to all assnine gm's...why did u sell night merchant coins that dont work?  is this the norm?  when you gonna give refund my monies?  scam artists/crooks.  also incompetent retards...must be prerequisite for hire....gratz nc dinos.

I don't think they check anything before pushing it live. 

• Hime unpinned this topic